Clinique For Men 2 In 1 Skin Hydrator + Beard Conditioner uploaded by Tonya S.

BY CLINIQUE #1 in Beard Oils, Balms & Washes

Clinique For Men 2 In 1 Skin Hydrator + Beard Conditioner - Stronger skin, softer beard.Try 2 in 1 Skin Hydrator + Beard Conditioner. Applies easily to soften facial hair - from a 1-day stubble to a light beard - and strengthens the skin beneath.Multi-benefit lotion instantly improves the look of skin and softens the feel of the beard. Applies easily over facial hair, from one-day stubble to a light beard, to soothe the skin beneath. Over time, strengthens skin and conditions beard for easier grooming. Oil-free. - Clinique For Men 2 In 1 Skin Hydrator + Beard Conditioner see more...

Buy on ULTA
Victoria A.
Santa Clarita, CA
My husband has been using this product on and off for the past year. So far, he loves it. It’s a great cleanser for his face and isn’t drying for his skin. He suffers eczema and it hasn’t broken him out like previous cleansers. He said his face feel very refreshed and clean afterwards. It’s not very good for his facial hair (he has a goatee), as it doesn’t really condition it, but the cleanser aspect is nice.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Master Groomer Expert
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Master Groomer Expert
Very good worked very good on my beard and I would buy it again because it was convienent to get at the store and not much money so worth the money and met my expectations
Miriam M.
Dallas, TX
Awesome Set for Scent Exploration - supy
I am so happy with this set! The selection is impressive and covers a good gamut of perfume types. Usually I go into Sephora and get overwhelmed in the scent section. After a few sprays my nose is confused and I get choice fatigue. With this set, I can take my time to test longevity, how it settles on my skin, and different weather before settling on what I want to redeem. Since they are deluxe sample sizes, you can experiment with how much you apply too. Some of the tiny samples only last 2-3 sprays and that could be just one application. My favorites are: Stella McCartney Pop Gucci Bamboo Tocca Giulietta (the winner so far) The scents I liked but didn't find full bottle worthy can still be worn a few times when they call out to me. I think I might be getting a rollerball or two of the ones I enjoy.
andrea b.
Dalton, GA
My husband loves this. He loves his beard so he thinks he needs everything for it. He loves the scent and he loves the packaging. It makes his beard feel so soft for a long period of time. It's also much better than the ones that cost a lot online. I have bought a few times and will buy again. I would recommend to anyone that's significant other has a beard and takes so much pride in it as mine does!
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
I got this for my husband because he has dry skin and since he has been using this product I can tell a difference in how his skin looks and feel it works great if you have a boyfriend or husband or brother who has really dry skin and it smells great and doesn't leave that oily sleek feeling g after use
Maribel S.
my boyfriend uses this product on his 4 inch beard. he loves how it keeps his skin and beard hair looking fresh and soft. its not rough on his skin like other conditioners can be. it also doesnt way his beard down like some conditioners tend to do after a few uses.
Raisa M.
Pompano Beach, FL
I buy this product for my husband that 1 is very picking about what he uses because he does not want to smell like a girl and 2 because it works for him. It's a little pricey but it's so worth it. For men with sensitive skin especially after shaving this is your product.
Joshua M.
It just simply doesn't do anything for the facial hair area. It's basically just a lightweight moisturizer for your face and they slapped on "beard conditioner" to it. I feel like this is a waste of money and there are plenty of oils and creams for your facial hair that are better. There's no difference in how my facial hair looks or feels while using this product.
Chellsie V.
Does this product smell manly?
Megan m.
Brandon, MS
Is this a multi-purpouse skincare thing? For the face and beard? My boyfriends beard is super coarse but his skin can get kind of dry like mine in the winter. I would never want for his sensitive skin to get irritated. Is this known to irritate sensitive skin? What about condition beards?