BY CLINIQUE

Lightweight, sweat- and humidity-proof foundation that keeps up with your highly active life. Medium coverage, natural-matte finish wears for 12 long-lasting hours. Protects with SPF 40. Won’t clog pores or cause breakouts. Oil-free.

How to Use:

Shake bottle well. Squeeze a few drops of foundation onto the back of your clean hand. With Foundation Brush or clean fingertips, smooth makeup into skin, starting in center of face, blending out toward hairline and jawline.

• I just bought Clinique FIT™ Workout Makeup Broad Spectrum...1 Answers
  • Thoughts on this foundation?! I normally use the Clinique...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Clinique’s Fit make up collection? How d...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Emily B.
Review for: Light Medium more...
I ordered this foundation online, not knowing much about it. When it came in, I was totally skeptical because it was super watery. I applied it with a beauty blender, and y’all—- the finish was AMAZING! This may be one of the absolute BEST foundations i have ever used! I don’t like too much coverage and this foundation gave me exactly what i wanted. It’s not expensive and looks flawless! I would highly recommend ANYONE to try this!!
Nia N.
Review for: Deep more...
I got a deluxe sample of this product from Ulta in the shade Deep. For reference, this size is .34 oz. there aren’t a ton of shades in this line, but the formula is very lightweight and long-lasting. I’m glad the shade Deep works for me- I have a feeling I’m going to reach for it a LOT this summer (especially since this product offers SPF of 40)! This doesn’t offer much coverage, though, so be sure to pair with concealer if you’re going for a flawless finish. Definitely will reach for this again!
Alyssa E.
Meridian, ID
I got this foundation to try because I am very oily and I was curious how it would hold up on my skin. I love it!!  I was familiar with the old school Work Out Makeup from Clinique and this is NOTHING like it, just an FYI.  This is very fluid and has an agitator inside, similar to the newer fluid sunscreen but it still surprisingly covers very well.  It wears great for me all day and holds up on my very oily skin.  I love the warmth to the color and the finish is a nice natural finish.  I will be purchasing it again, they should start carrying it at other retailers other than ULTA.
Julia H.
Torrington, CT
Review for: Light more...
I was worried because I’m pretty fair skinned and this color would be the darkest I could go without looking orange, but it’s actually a perfect match. The foundation isn’t super matte, but matte enough and a little glowy. It hasn’t oxidized at all so so far I am loving it!
Jessica A.
Lakewood, WA
Review for: Light more...
Love this foundation for my everyday look, it’s medium to light coverage for me and I can easily apply its runny formula without an insane amount of blending. Personally I like to use a beauty blender for this formula as I feel the finish comes out better that way. I’ve noticed only minimal oxidation with this formula. Doesn’t clog my pores and doesn’t look blotchy.
Sarah E.
Brookings, SD
I used to have such an issue with getting my makeup to stay on my face and actually last all day. This foundation does not disappoint! It looks really runny but is really good for oily faces and doesn't budge throughout the day. I like how thin it applies yet still has really good coverage.
Nour K.
Rochester, NY
I am so loving this product! I use it before working out and on days that I don’t workout. It’s very lightweight and gives a natural finish. I sweat like crazy and it really does stay on throughout my entire workout which is very impressive!
Hailie D.
Clermont, FL
Great foundation. Light feeling yet great coverage and stays on/put all day. Put it on in the morning and by like 9pm it still looked like i had just applied it. A little goes a long way. Definitely recommend.
Erica S.
First off, I don't work out. I just work retail and am always sweating around the store building displays and running all over the place.
I got this foundation for free from Ulta for being a platinum member! Heck yes, Ulta! I chose this one from Clinique because I liked the idea of a makeup that would stay put through sweat and active work. It does a really good job! I like the matte finish even though I'm usually a satin finish girl, and I like how fluid it goes on. It's easy to blend out with a sponge or a buffing brush. I've tried it a few different ways and you definitely have to know how to work with it to get the proper wear from it. Heavy moisturizers underneath make this a very sticky foundation. It doesn't dry and tends to slide off. I stick with a lightweight moisturizer and primer and set with powder to get the right consistency. I also found that letting one application dry then applying another makes this stay on even longer! All in all, this is a pretty foundation and works well for Day to day wear even if you aren't working out. It's pretty and evens out skin tone without looking cakey and I usually get compliments on my skin when I wear it! Also, It's a really affordable price compared to other prestige brand foundations!
Clara H.
Wenonah , NJ
I work at Ulta so I was able to test the whole collection out and girl let me tell you this stuff is made to not budge. It's made for anyone on the go really, someone who does exercise someone who's a mom, a teacher, someone who can't constantly reapply makeup. This foundation last 12 hours is not heavy on the skin, is build able and has a matte finish.
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
How good is this product for oily skin? I mean does it stay Matt throughout the day, even under sun, on the run?
Kathy P.
Fayetteville , AR
Has anyone tried Clinique’s Fit make up collection? How does it wear and how is the coverage? Clinique FIT™ Workout Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 40CliniqueFIT™ Workout 24-Hour Mascara
Abbey P.
I just bought Clinique FIT™ Workout Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 40 and i LOVE it. Does anyone else have it?
Emma R.
Thoughts on this foundation?! I normally use the Clinique “even better” foundation and I love it. Wanting to try this for the gym everyday. TIA!