BY CLINIQUE

Give her layers of happiness this holiday season with the original wear-it-and-be-happy fragrance, Clinique Happy. The bright citrus-meets-floral scent of Clinique Happy Perfume Spray, gentle allover Body Wash, skin-smoothing Body Cream and...

Catherine L.
Bolingbrook , IL
Used when I was a teenager but the scent isn’t something that I like as I’ve gotten older. I like fresh and clean scents and this is too much for me. Scent does last long though. My fav is Ralph by Ralph Lauren
Stephanie B.
Palm Coast
Amazing product. Always leaves my skin feeling amazing too. Definitely a product I recommend to everyone. Doesn't leave the skin feeling dry or irritated. Pleasant scent which is nice because some leave behind a film feeling texture and some leave behind a not so pleasant scent.
Kayla R.
Wrightstown, WI
I received this as a Mother's Day gift and it ended up trying it in hopes it would be a product I would end up liking, it was alright although I thought it was a little hard to figure out. I have continued using it and would probably buy again
Jamie E.
Man, WV
One of my all time favorite brands, Clinique! I can't say enough about Clinique Happy. It's such a low key, sweet scent & it lasts all day. It's the perfect scent for any time of the year but I usually wear it from Spring to Fall! Take a chance and enjoy the best Clinique has to offer!
Melissa D.
Stevens Point
Worked amazing! Any make up I find usually just leaves gross looking oil on my face doesn't cover very well but this helped a lot and left my skin looking smooth and not greedy. Would recommend this worked great for me. I have tried many and this was the best.
Morgan K.
San Diego, CA
Happy has always been one of my favorite scents. My mom first introduced me to this lotion and perfume when I started high school. Always brings back great memories! Always love using Cliniques line.
Natalie G.
SMELLS GREAT AND I LOVE THIS LIGHT FRAGRANCE. THE PACKAGING IS NICE AND ITS Reasonable PRICED. THIS SCENT MEETS ALL MY EXPECTATIONS AND NEVER DISAPPOINTED ME. TELL A FRIEND ABOUT IT BECAUSE I ALWAYS DO ESPECIALLY AROUND The HOLIDAYS
Yaryna S.
Chicago , IL
Nice is smell, however, I like mens better. I bought it for my husband last year for Christmas and have been secretly using it with my husband. Their cosmetics are pricey but totally worth it and I would recommend it to everyone!
Jessica D.
Harrisburg, PA
I love these products and makes for a great gift. I think it is great theme filled with happiness. Every clinque product has been good for the most part. Great set of products. Not harsh by any means
Tara C.
Beckley
Smells great I would recommend this to family and friends ! Very effective little pricey but I've only gotten this once so from this I can say it met my expectations !