BY CLINIQUE

A gentle-yet-thorough, non-drying bar soap with a complementary dish. Clinically formulated cleansing—that's how great skin starts. Dermatologist-developed Facial Soap maintains protective lipids and loosens surface flakes to leave skin clean, comfortable, and refreshed—never taut or dry. It rinses away easily and prepares skin perfectly for the exfoliating action of Clarifying Lotion. This hand-milled, long-lasting soap is comes with a convenient dish, perfect for home use or travel. see more...

• Does this dry out your skin? 1 Answers
  • Does this work well for oily skin? Too drying?1 Answers
  • Be honest does this soap work great for an oily face? I've tried ...1 Answers
Buy on bluemer...
Aggie ūüíé.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Facial Soap With Dish Oily Skin Formula 5.2 oz
I have been using this face wash for a little over a year and a half and it is a great product. I used to have really bad acne and this cleared my face completely. My skin is very clear now and it has been for half a year and I will continue to use this product.
Jennifer L.
Johnson City
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for a couple of years now, and I still love it! It really cleans my skin, and I just love the tingle. I can really tell a difference when I skip a washing. I will continue to buy this!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Janae M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Melissa D.
Northollywood , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great face wash soap bar. It's good for oily skin and helps your oily skin and removes dirt and makes your face feeling great. It's in a nice packageing you can take It anywhere if you travel and it lasts a long time.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this soap and also the Clinique mild soap. I use this mostly in the summer and it really helps with my acne. I do use this on my face sometimes but mostly to wash my body. If you struggle with acne I recommend you try this
Jennifer N.
Gulfport, MS
I have used this soap since I was a young girl. I am now 35. It is a product that can stand the test of time. It says something ,in an ever evolving industry , that this soap is still so well loved!! It's light fresh scent, and clean fresh feeling can't be beat!!
Nikita P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best things I use on my skin. Almost 3 years of using it. I use it as a pre cleanse and it is amazing. It helps cleanse of oil and removes any makeup and dirt. It comes in an container which is perfect. I use of everyday and I barely get oily anymore. I will never stop using this.
kristen s.
Yukon, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this for a long time it keeps my face from not drying out and not oily and it will last you forever the package is great it comes in its on soap dish and its easy you just push one side and it comes out the other I can't wait to get my girls to using this soap
Whitney M.
Lewisville, TX
This was the first face soap my mom ever bought me when I started getting acne in my teens. I also have incredibly sensitive skin and I break out in a rash from most products. I loved it because it smelled nice and left my skin feeling really soft and clean without irritation. It was also nice because it wasn't hard to work into my routine especially as a teenager. As I got older I tried dozens of other products based on reviews I had read and still hadn't found one that worked for me as well as this one did. After 8 years of not using it I am returning to because I still haven't found anything better. It is nice that the bar is made in several different "strengths" so you can change the bar as your skin changes. The downside is that it can be expensive depending on where you buy so it is worth it to shop around. I
Penelope A.
I've been interested in purchasing this. Does this really work for oily skin ? And does it leave your face dry?
Kellee M.
Hereford , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work for oily skin? Does it dry out the skin? Is it exfoliating?
Taylor M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this dry out your skin?
Tracey T.
Erie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well for oily skin? Too drying?
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Be honest does this soap work great for an oily face? I've tried so many products and I still can't find the one product that will work to control it