BY CLINIQUE

A gentle-yet-thorough, non-drying bar soap with a complementary dish. Clinically formulated cleansing—that's how great skin starts. Dermatologist-developed Facial Soap maintains protective lipids and loosens surface flakes to leave skin clean, comfortable, and refreshed—never taut or dry. It rinses away easily and prepares skin perfectly for the exfoliating action of Clarifying Lotion. This hand-milled, long-lasting soap is comes with a convenient dish, perfect for home use or travel. see more...

• Does this dry out your skin? 1 Answers
  • Does this work well for oily skin? Too drying?1 Answers
  • Be honest does this soap work great for an oily face? I've tried ...1 Answers
San Benito, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I went and bought this soap yesterday since I asked on Influenster if it really worked and they said yes so I had to give it a try. Let me tell you this is the first product that was able to control my oily skin!! I can now go all day without having to touch up my make up ūüėÄ If only I knew about this soap sooner
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I used to use this product a lot as a teenager and i recently received this as a gift and i fell in love with it all over again! It helps my oily skin so much and smells good! The price isn't too bad but not great either. Also I have to go to the mall and I'm not a fan of that
Kaycee C.
Kaycee C.
Blackfoot, ID
I love this to keep in the shower for body acne. It is the best acne bar soap I have found so far. I love how convenient it is and it is only around 14 dollars so it is decently priced considering the bar soap lasts me for about 3 months every time a purchase it.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Sheffield Lk, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, Love, Love this cleanser! I have been using it for years. It does not dry out or irritate my skin. It leaves my skin feeling clean and clear. I will always use it and so does my family.
Stephany P.
Stephany P.
Doral, FL
I have been using this soap since last year and I cant think of a better soap for oily or combined skin that works this great and last so long!!! 100% recommend it!
Marisa v.
Marisa v.
Love the way this bar left my face feeling clean. I use to use this all the time but it is a bit spendy. It's gentle to the face and it met all my expectation
Katerine V.
Katerine V.
Quincy, CA
This product gently helps remove the stress of pollution so skin looks younger, longer. It effectively helps lift pollution to purify and refresh skin.
Teri B.
Teri B.
Shepherdstown, WV
I've been using Clinique Facial Soap for oily skin for years and have very little issue with breakouts. It makes my skin feel wonderful after I use it.
Raquel G.
Raquel G.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great soap especially if you're sensitive and have oily skin. Not very affordable but it is worth it if you have a lot of oil in your t zone area.
Erin V.
Erin V.
Worked well, my skin was nice and clean but I don't particularly like bar soaps. I prefer a gel or cream. I purchased from Macy's .
Penelope A.
Penelope A.
I've been interested in purchasing this. Does this really work for oily skin ? And does it leave your face dry?
Kellee M.
Kellee M.
Hereford , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work for oily skin? Does it dry out the skin? Is it exfoliating?
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this dry out your skin?
Tracey T.
Tracey T.
Erie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well for oily skin? Too drying?
San Benito, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Be honest does this soap work great for an oily face? I've tried so many products and I still can't find the one product that will work to control it