BY CLINIQUE

This facial soap for dry to combination skin leaves skin feeling fresh, clean, and comfortable - never taut or dry. This soap from Clinique gently cleanses while adding moisture to skin. Size: 3.5 ounce Quantity: One (1) soap, one (1) dish Targeted area: Face Skin/hair type: Dry to combination We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• How does this compare to the liquid soap? does it last longer? is i...1 Answers
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
S Ozone Park, NY
I am not a huge fan of this facial soap. It has always really dried out my skin leaving it very patchy. It always burns the eyes! I borrowed this from my mom who have been using this for years, and she never seemed to have a problem with it. But I personally would not recommend this.
Bruce L and Michelle C.
Bruce L and Michelle C.
Manhattan, KS
Works well, lasts forever, and is easy to travel with, comes with it's own dish. I LOVE this product. I use it daily, it's easy on my skin, never dries me out, and is extremely cost effective. I would definitely recommend it to others! #clinique #facialsoap
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first face soap I used growing up, and it was perfect at the time, but my skin has outgrown it a bit. Doesn't moisturize enough for me.
Yvonne M.
Yvonne M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
To this day my favorite facial cleanser. Takes off my makeup better than most Makeup removers too.
Jenessy G.
Jenessy G.
Herndon, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
AMAZING! Best cleanser ever! I have combination skin and this mattifies and clears out my pores in my oily areas but does not dry out my normal to dry areas and just brings an overall balance to my skin. I've been loyal to this product for over a year now and have never been let down.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Cinnaminson, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely one of my favorite soaps for my face! Been using this for about 8 years and I love it. It's very mild and gentile. I tend to get red marks with soap but not this one. The smell is great and overall a must try!
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ahve been using this for a few weeks and it is a god send. My skon has cleared up drastically. I love clinique.
Paola M.
Paola M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the beast facial soap I have ever used. I literally cried when it finished. the only bad thing was that I feel like this wasn't for every kind of skin.
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this soap! I've been using it twice daily on my face for years. It has completely helped my oil/acne prone skin feel clean and balanced. Can't even travel without bringing it along!
Mari D.
Mari D.
Lasted a long time. I liked it. The product was good for cleansing my face, but it was drying at the same time. Was not mild enough to use everyday for me. The soap container is a good idea. It saved my soap!
m r.
m r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to the liquid soap? does it last longer? is it as effective?