Clinique Facial Soap with Dish Extra Mild uploaded by Aseel A.Clinique Facial Soap with Dish Extra Mild uploaded by Najowionnicole F.

BY CLINIQUE

A gentle-yet-thorough, non-drying bar soap with a complementary dish. Clinically formulated cleansing—that's how great skin starts. Dermatologist-developed Facial Soap maintains protective lipids and loosens surface flakes to leave skin clean, comfortable, and refreshed—never taut or dry. It rinses away easily and prepares skin perfectly for the exfoliating action of Clarifying Lotion. This hand-milled, long-lasting soap is comes with a convenient dish, perfect for home use or travel.

• Clinique is great at makeup line but never gave much thought of b...1 Answers
Buy on Cos Bar
  • "I first started using it for my face and I now use it on my chest and back as well!" in 1 review
  • "I'm not a huge fan of bar soaps but this is one of the best and it's great on sensitive skin" in 1 review
  • "It's mild and does a great job without drying out your akin" in 1 review
  • "It smelled really good though" in 1 review
Aseel A.
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bar soap from clinique is for dry to very dry skin , For along time I left using bar soap for my face I feel it's get dry but when I use this soap I definitely change my mind it's keep the skin soft , never dry it out and gives a deep cleaning I love it so much also it doesn't have any perfumes so it's good for sensitive skin also
Seidy M.
Seidy M.
Medley, FL

This product doesn't clean as effectively as the other cleansers Clinique offers, but it is perfect for sensitive skin. I think it doesn't work if you want to wash off your make up so I don't recommend. But anyways, if you have sensitive skin, this soap is for you...
Cassie I.
Cassie I.
Bentonville, AR
This face bar has been my go-to for over a decade and I am a firm believer of something isn't broke you shouldn't fix it or in this case change it. It works for my sensitive skin and I will continue to reach for it each time I'm at the Clinique counter.
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Noblesville
Best cleansing product that I have found for my skin.  Not drying, not oily, it is just perfect.  If I get overly greasy in the summer - I change to the mild formula.  Takes make-up off wonderfully!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
This soap is great for sensitive/acne prone skin! One of the few that doesn't make me break out more and definitely worth the little bit of extra $ it costs!
The only downside is that you may want to use a thick moisturizer with it. It dries out your skin a little bit, especially in the winter.
Shari D.
Shari D.
Moore, OK
I swear this soap lasts for 6 months or more. I leave mine in the dish it comes in and give a wet wash rag a couple of swipes across it to get soap on and wash my face and neck. It cleans well and you do not break out. It's awesome!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this since I was in the 6th grade. I think that it is totally worth the price. It helps to keep my skin (I use it on my face, chest, and arms) balanced and fresh. I love this product.
Anna J.
Anna J.
Athens, GA
Heather S.
Heather S.
Lascassas, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My very favorite soap! It's mild and does a great job without drying out your akin
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
south paris, maine
I actually like these! They're easy on the skin and soft to the touch! And they take make up off easy 1, 2, 3
Maria H.
Maria H.
Clinique is great at makeup line but never gave much thought of buy a soap from a beauty line. Has anyone tried it?? Is it worth the money, speaking of which is it Pricey??