BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: Works for all skin types.

The first step to great skin, our hand-milled non-drying bar soap maintains protective lipids while loosening surface flakes. Leaves skin clean, comfortable, refreshed-never taut or dry. Preps skin for the exfoliating action of Clarifying Lotion. Comes with a convenient soap dish.

How to Use:

• Use hands to lather Facial Soap over makeup-free face and throat
  • Rinse with tepid water. Pat dry
  • Use twice daily
  • Follow with Steps 2 and 3: the appropriate Clarifying Lotion for your skin type, and Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion or Gel

stina M.
spring, tx
Review for: Clinique Facial Soap - Oily Skin Formula (With Dish) 150g/5oz more...
Words can’t explain how much I love this product! This is the best product I’ve used for removing my makeup without irritating my skin. It removes everything effortlessly and it’s perfect if you have sensitive skin. Highly recommend for everyone !
Christina C.
West Virginia
This soap is fragrance free, I love that. I love that it comes in a dish with a cap. After I use this my face feels soft and clean. I think it’s around $14.50 so it’s pretty affordable. I do recommend.
Hannah T.
Hollister, CA
I have been using this facial wash for ever! My mom first gave it to me when I was young and I've been repurchasing it ever since! It's very gentle on sensitive skin and doesn't dry out your face ! I would highly suggest this to anyone for any skin type because most of my friends use this too!
Bethany W.
Beaver, WV
I didn't care for the bar soap. I don't like how it breaks down. It is gentle but didn't like how many skin felt afterwards. I don't think I would buy this product again. I prefer liquid cleansers instead
Velina M.
Good for cleansing, but isn't the best for makeup removal. Good for mornings though.
Shelley H.
Sackville, NS
Love this product! It washes makeup off really well, doesn't dry out my skin and has a light smell that is not overpowering in any way. I do not use any other makeup remover when using this product.