BY CLINIQUE

Our guiding dermatologists believe in simple, effective cleansing: soap and water. Hand-milled soap cleans gently, rinses easily. Helps remove the stress of pollution so skin looks younger, longer. In 3 skin-typed formulas. Protects skin's natural moisture balance so there's no taut or dry feeling.

• Does this dry out your skin? 1 Answers
  • Does this work well for oily skin? Too drying?1 Answers
  • Be honest does this soap work great for an oily face? I'v...1 Answers
Clinique Facial Soap Type 3/4 - Combination Oily or Oily Skin
  • "I had such a hard time with facial soap before I found this product. My skin gets very oily and since I've started using this product I've noticed that my skin has gotten tighter and softer and, well, much less oily than usual. Which is great because the oily-ness before was causing me to break out! Now I don't have problems with pimples or oily skin AT ALL. 10/10 would recommend this facial soap. The soap bar is also WORTH the money because it lasts SO long. Plus, it comes with a cute little case. Who doesn't like that?" in 28 reviews
  • "This product is amazing. It's a gentle formula that cleanses your skin without drying it out. Skin feels great after using it!" in 17 reviews
  • "I've been using Clinique Facial Soap for oily skin for years and have very little issue with breakouts. It makes my skin feel wonderful after I use it." in 10 reviews
Alyssa M.
This is by far one of my favorite products from Clinique I've used it for a very long time and I usually buy a bunch of different types of face washes but this one is so good for sensitive skin it nourishes your skin yet it leaves your skin clean if you have oily skin like me this definitely dries out the oil after you use it. It leaves your face looking clean and healthy.
Jennifer L.
Gray, TN
I have been using this for a couple of years now, and I still love it! It really cleans my skin, and I just love the tingle. I can really tell a difference when I skip a washing. I will continue to buy this!
Lauren H.
Cincinnati , OH
This is very gentile and a little goes a long way!  I'm often surprised with how little of product I need for my entire face and neck! It definitely leaves your face feeling clean after use. I like to rinse witch cold water to close my pores after washing.
Agueda C.
Orlando, FL
I have been using this face wash for a little over a year and a half and it is a great product. I used to have really bad acne and this cleared my face completely. My skin is very clear now and it has been for half a year and I will continue to use this product.
Brianna G.
Fosston, MN
This is my everyday use cleanser! I have really oily skin and since using this my oil has been under control and the number of breakouts has been reduced significantly! It does dry out some of the drier parts of my face but I just hydrate those areas well and haven’t had issues with that since
Paula M.
I used every morning and my sister too, make our face look clean and beauty, todos los dias desde que tengo memoria mi mama lo usa tambien y ahora lo usamos nosotras
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
This did nothing for me.  I don't know why but Clinique just doesn't do a thing for me anymore. I'm not sure if they changed the formula but I used to be a super Clinique fan and now I'm having a hard time finding any products that actually do what they say on the package :(
monique m.
Washington, DC
this is possibly my favorite cleansing soap! it's great for oily skin because it clears it away easily without over drying the skin and leaving a weird film. it works best with the other 3 step items. the travel bars are great because they last longer than the full size. a full size can last me 3 to 4 months and each little one does the same. so I normally only need one box per yr. 2 boxes max. it's 17 for the 3 but I think it's worth the price and you get a dish with them.
Krystal G.
Porum, OK
This cleanser is okay, but nothing great.  I would say that it's definitely not worth the price.  There are many cheaper brands that would work just as well, if not better.  I feel like if anything, the quality of my skin decreased as I used this product over a 10 month span of time.  It did not improve my skin at all, that's for sure.  It may work for someone else, but it's totally not for me.  Never caving to the pushiness of a persistent saleswoman ever again.
Cara A.
Buffalo, NY
This soap seriously got me and my oily skin through high school.  It is great for oily skin and I love the case that you can keep it in as well.  It certainly needs to be followed-up by a moisturizer and serum, but it does a great job at keeping the oil at bay without all the bells and whistles of some of the other products out there.  A simple bar of soap never steers me wrong.
Penelope A.
I've been interested in purchasing this. Does this really work for oily skin ? And does it leave your face dry?
Melissa G.
San Benito , TX
Be honest does this soap work great for an oily face? I've tried so many products and I still can't find the one product that will work to control it
Kellee M.
Hereford , AZ
How well does this work for oily skin? Does it dry out the skin? Is it exfoliating?
Brenda  F.
I have been looking a type of soap that is for oily skin. Does anyone recommend one ? Please and thank you 😊
Tracey T.
Erie, PA
Does this work well for oily skin? Too drying?