BY CLINIQUE #50 in Bar Soap

Our guiding dermatologists believe in simple, effective cleansing: soap and water. Hand-milled soap cleans gently, rinses easily. Helps remove the stress of pollution so skin looks younger, longer. In 3 skin-typed formulas. Protects skin's natural moisture balance so there's no taut or dry feeling.

• Does this dry out your skin? 1 Answers
  • Does this work well for oily skin? Too drying?1 Answers
  • Be honest does this soap work great for an oily face? I've tried ...1 Answers
Clinique Facial Soap Type 3/4 - Combination Oily or Oily Skin
  • "I had such a hard time with facial soap before I found this product. My skin gets very oily and since I've started using this product I've noticed that my skin has gotten tighter and softer and, well, much less oily than usual. Which is great because the oily-ness before was causing me to break out! Now I don't have problems with pimples or oily skin AT ALL. 10/10 would recommend this facial soap. The soap bar is also WORTH the money because it lasts SO long. Plus, it comes with a cute little case. Who doesn't like that?" in 28 reviews
  • "This product is amazing. It's a gentle formula that cleanses your skin without drying it out. Skin feels great after using it!" in 17 reviews
  • "I've been using Clinique Facial Soap for oily skin for years and have very little issue with breakouts. It makes my skin feel wonderful after I use it." in 10 reviews
Brianna G.
Baudette , MN
This is my everyday use cleanser! I have really oily skin and since using this my oil has been under control and the number of breakouts has been reduced significantly! It does dry out some of the drier parts of my face but I just hydrate those areas well and haven’t had issues with that since
Ashley W.
Claremont, CA
I have the Acne version of this bar soap and it’s very effective!!! It works so well, so well that I’ve been using the same soap for 5 years now. I buy this soap at Nordstrom to get my points. I also love how long this soap lasts...about a year!!!
Jennifer L.
Johnson City
I have been using this for a couple of years now, and I still love it! It really cleans my skin, and I just love the tingle. I can really tell a difference when I skip a washing. I will continue to buy this!
Cara A.
Buffalo, NY
This soap seriously got me and my oily skin through high school.  It is great for oily skin and I love the case that you can keep it in as well.  It certainly needs to be followed-up by a moisturizer and serum, but it does a great job at keeping the oil at bay without all the bells and whistles of some of the other products out there.  A simple bar of soap never steers me wrong.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
LOVE this soap and my skin loves it too, balances out the moisture in my skin and is long lasting. If I do manage to run out and replace it with something else, my skin can tell. No more shiny slick looking forehead with this soap. You have to try it if you have combination or oily skin, it's great.
Vanessa L.
I love this product. It doesn't break me out and controls my oils pretty well. I pair this with the toner and moisturizer that it comes with and all together does an amazing job. I really recommend the clinique especially to those who suffer from acne and oily skin!
Aggie 💎.
Orlando, FL
I have been using this face wash for a little over a year and a half and it is a great product. I used to have really bad acne and this cleared my face completely. My skin is very clear now and it has been for half a year and I will continue to use this product.
Tara H.
Coconut Creek , FL
I swear by this product and line for oily skin. I have been using this for at least 5 years. I have very oily skin and the formula isn't too harsh or over drying . There is a whole routine for oily skin with these products and I use all of them. I already recommend this to people with oily skin like myself!
Ashley T.
Elon, NC
Since I do have oily skin, I use this soap all of the time! If you are like me and worry about how oily your skin gets! I would recommend that you start using this product! It helps so much!
Ruthanna W.
Norristown, PA
I used this with the Clinique brush and I love it. Meet and exceeded expectations. I purchased this at a Macy's counter in the mall. It was not harsh but not gentle perfect for my skin and my skin felt great after moisturizing
Penelope A.
I've been interested in purchasing this. Does this really work for oily skin ? And does it leave your face dry?
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
Be honest does this soap work great for an oily face? I've tried so many products and I still can't find the one product that will work to control it
Kellee M.
Hereford , AZ
How well does this work for oily skin? Does it dry out the skin? Is it exfoliating?
Brenda  F.
I have been looking a type of soap that is for oily skin. Does anyone recommend one ? Please and thank you 😊
Tracey T.
Erie, PA
Does this work well for oily skin? Too drying?