Clinique Facial Soap Type 1 - Very Dry to Dry Skin

Skin Types: All.

Our guiding dermatologists believe in simple, effective cleansing: soap and water. Hand-milled soap cleans gently, rinses easily. Helps remove the stress of pollution so skin looks younger, longer. In 3 skin-typed formulas. Protects skin's natural moisture balance so there's no taut or dry feeling.

Clinique is great at makeup line but never gave much thought of buy a soap from a beauty line. Has anyone tried it?? Is it worth the money, speaking of which is it Pricey??
Start your review of Clinique Facial Soap Type 1 - Very Dry to Dry Skin!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...bags. This doesn't dry my skin out like regular bar soap or even other acne cleansers. Great product, and has been for at least the surface I've used it!” in 8 reviews
“This bar soap from clinique is for dry to very dry skin , For along time I left using bar soap for my face I feel it's get dry but when I use this soap I definitely change my mind it's keep the skin soft , never dry it out and gives a deep cleaning I love it so much also it doesn't have any perfumes so it's good for sensitive skin also ” in 3 reviews
Las Vegas
This is a nice facial soap bar. I personally rather use a foaming face wash than a soap bar. But my mother always buys this and it's her favorite so I have been using it for a very long time. It's great for removing make up and it won't leave your skin bone dry. Nice fresh smell. Will burn your eyes if you get it in your eyes. I would recommend this for aging skin types or those with dry skin. If you are acne prone it will not help with breakouts.
Clayton, NC
I used to use this soap all of the time, when I was younger. The soap gets everywhere, doesn't work, and just isn't very good quality. Even though it is supposed to be very gentle it made my skin so dry, and was just really dissapointing. This product definitely has room for improvement.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have used this soap as part of my daily 3-Step routine since the 1980s and am still a huge fan. If you keep the bar properly dry (I have always loved Clinique's container and still have the first one I ever bought) it will last for an incredibly long time. I always managed to time my purchase with Clinique's Bonus Days at the department store (which made me feel thrifty and virtuous) but had to skip buying the soap from time to time because I still had plenty when the toner and moisturizer were running low. An amazing value. It surprises me to see that other reviewers find this soap expensive. It will outlast several bars of other soaps because it's hard milled and a little goes a long way. Highly recommended.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
My dermatologist recommended this product . It is very easy to apply and rinse off and does not make the skin feel tight and dry from removing the natural oils that the skin needs as a barrier. I thank my dermatologist who recommended this product, and also cetaphil for making a facial wash for people who have acne prone skin
Dallas, TX
I love these face soaps. Ive had the big bar & also bought the minis which were really useful. I like that in a pinch it works for both face & body. It's worth the price & my skin has always liked it. It is gentle & has a nice scent. I also love the packaging - easy for travel.
Roscommon
This is the BEST facial soap or cleanser I've ever used! It makes a nice lather and doesn't leave my face feeling tight afterwards. It's doesn't make my face oily either, it just "knows" how to treat my combination skin! I highly recommend trying this!
Silver Spring, MD
Okay so this bar cost less than 20$ and it last for like 2 years...it does amazing for making skin feel soft and smooth and evening texture. Makes acne disappear and stay gone. This is one of my holy grails and I'll never stop using it! Neverrr
Middletown
This facial soap, is the best to remove make up and make your face feel very refreshed and new again. The packaging isn't The best but the soap is very effective. I definitely recommend it to anybody with all types of skin.
The bar soap feels like it dries me out a little but I like to use the liquid soap. I have used the liquid soap for awhile and I love it. It is the perfect combination of clean but not too harsh. I would recommend it to anyone who has normal to oily skin.
Ellicott City, MD
I can’t say anything negative about this face bar. Not only is it super affordable, it cleans my combination skin perfectly. I prefer the bar over the liquid. More bang for your buck!