Clinique Facial Soap Type 1 - Very Dry to Dry Skin uploaded by Aseel A.Clinique Facial Soap Type 1 - Very Dry to Dry Skin uploaded by Najowionnicole F.

BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.

Our guiding dermatologists believe in simple, effective cleansing: soap and water. Hand-milled soap cleans gently, rinses easily. Helps remove the stress of pollution so skin looks younger, longer. In 3 skin-typed formulas. Protects skin's natural moisture balance so there's no taut or dry feeling.

• Clinique is great at makeup line but never gave much thou...1 Answers
Clinique Facial Soap Type 1 - Very Dry to Dry Skin
  • "Love this facial soap! Great when you travel, and is less likely to make a mess than liquid in your bags. This doesn't dry my skin out like regular bar soap or even other acne cleansers. Great product, and has been for at least the surface I've used it!" in 8 reviews
  • "This bar soap from clinique is for dry to very dry skin , For along time I left using bar soap for my face I feel it's get dry but when I use this soap I definitely change my mind it's keep the skin soft , never dry it out and gives a deep cleaning I love it so much also it doesn't have any perfumes so it's good for sensitive skin also " in 3 reviews
Rachael R.
Noblesville
Best cleansing product that I have found for my skin.  Not drying, not oily, it is just perfect.  If I get overly greasy in the summer - I change to the mild formula.  Takes make-up off wonderfully!
Emmy L.
Ellicott City, MD
I can’t say anything negative about this face bar. Not only is it super affordable, it cleans my combination skin perfectly. I prefer the bar over the liquid. More bang for your buck!
Alex P.
York, PA
Solid daily soap to clean makeup off etc. I like using this before I use my heavy duty facewash... sadly it doesn't do enough alone! It just seems like a good soap in a plastic bag. Love having it on hand
Susan H.
Las Vegas
This is a nice facial soap bar. I personally rather use a foaming face wash than a soap bar. But my mother always buys this and it's her favorite so I have been using it for a very long time. It's great for removing make up and it won't leave your skin bone dry. Nice fresh smell. Will burn your eyes if you get it in your eyes. I would recommend this for aging skin types or those with dry skin. If you are acne prone it will not help with breakouts.
Taylor W.
Schenectady , Ny
Step number one in my three step facial cleanse!
Absolutely love this soap. I have super dry skin and it's the only soap that I have found that works for my face!!
It's gentle on my skin but does the job.
It came relatively quick after ordering online.
If you buy this product, I would buy a soap holder/case (easily found at a dollar store) to keep it in so it does not get dirty.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
I used to use this soap all of the time, when I was younger. The soap gets everywhere, doesn't work, and just isn't very good quality. Even though it is supposed to be very gentle it made my skin so dry, and was just really dissapointing. This product definitely has room for improvement.
Henny S.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have used this soap as part of my daily 3-Step routine since the 1980s and am still a huge fan. If you keep the bar properly dry (I have always loved Clinique's container and still have the first one I ever bought) it will last for an incredibly long time. I always managed to time my purchase with Clinique's Bonus Days at the department store (which made me feel thrifty and virtuous) but had to skip buying the soap from time to time because I still had plenty when the toner and moisturizer were running low. An amazing value. It surprises me to see that other reviewers find this soap expensive. It will outlast several bars of other soaps because it's hard milled and a little goes a long way. Highly recommended.
Franciane S.
My dermatologist recommended this product . It is very easy to apply and rinse off and does not make the skin feel tight and dry from removing the natural oils that the skin needs as a barrier. I thank my dermatologist who recommended this product, and also cetaphil for making a facial wash for people who have acne prone skin
Lauren D.
Dallas, TX
I love these face soaps. Ive had the big bar & also bought the minis which were really useful. I like that in a pinch it works for both face & body. It's worth the price & my skin has always liked it. It is gentle & has a nice scent. I also love the packaging - easy for travel.
Nancy G.
Roscommon
This is the BEST facial soap or cleanser I've ever used! It makes a nice lather and doesn't leave my face feeling tight afterwards. It's doesn't make my face oily either, it just "knows" how to treat my combination skin! I highly recommend trying this!
Maria H.
Clinique is great at makeup line but never gave much thought of buy a soap from a beauty line. Has anyone tried it?? Is it worth the money, speaking of which is it Pricey??