BY CLINIQUE

Offers thorough cleansing of dirt`s & oil from face Leaves skin feeling clean clear & comfortable Low lathering hence not drying to skin Contains menthol giving a burst of refreshment Easy to hold for its brick-shaped & generously sized Dermatologist tested Product Line: Clinique - CleanserProduct Size: 100g/3.5oz see more...

Emily B.
Emily B.
Norwalk, Oh
I bought this as a young teen, and I felt like it stripped too much away from my skin. My skin is very oily, but also very sensitive. I would use it occasionally if I got it as a freebie or a gift, but I would not spend the money on it. I like the idea of it coming in a dish, but that dish gets nasty after a while.
Taini S.
Taini S.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as part of a gift with purchase. no bad for a bar soap. though personally I'd prefer something either take off my make up or have some scrubbing action. this an ok product for me.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the way this cleans your face without drying it out! Leaves your face feeling clean.
Cara A.
Cara A.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This soap seriously got me and my oily skin through high school.  It is great for oily skin and I love the case that you can keep it in as well.  It certainly needs to be followed-up by a moisturizer and serum, but it does a great job at keeping the oil at bay without all the bells and whistles of some of the other products out there.  A simple bar of soap never steers me wrong.
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this soap and my skin loves it too, balances out the moisture in my skin and is long lasting. If I do manage to run out and replace it with something else, my skin can tell. No more shiny slick looking forehead with this soap. You have to try it if you have combination or oily skin, it's great.
Alanna T.
Alanna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worked for a little, then ended up having a reaction to the soap.  My face also broke out.  Honesty for me, this product does not work.  My mother loves Clinique and has been using it for over 40+ years, unfortunately it just doesn't work for me.  I would not by this product again.
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Keller, VA
I really like the Clinique facial soap but I definitely feel like it dried out my face, even though it is a bit oily. Very nice packaging and affordable. I would recommend this but just add, you may need to use some lotion after.
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hope those leave your face smooth but a little bit dry for me anyways as I have combo skin and I found a couple of patches that it irritated but other than that I recommend it and love the case it comes in
Alexa G.
Alexa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband always has oily skin, especially in the summer.  But, this summer, even I had very oily skin.  Washing with this once or twice a week helps keep the oils at bay without overly drying my face...
Rose🌹
Rose🌹
Mason
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most useful product so far! I saw instant results after using and would 100% definitely buy again! I completely recommend to anyone and everyone! I was completely surprised by the results it gave me!