BY CLINIQUE

A gentle-yet-thorough, non-drying bar soap with a complementary dish. Clinically formulated cleansing—that's how great skin starts. Dermatologist-developed Facial Soap maintains protective lipids and loosens surface flakes to leave skin clean, comfortable, and refreshed—never taut or dry. It rinses away easily and prepares skin perfectly for the exfoliating action of Clarifying Lotion. This hand-milled, long-lasting soap is comes with a convenient dish, perfect for home use or travel.

• I have been looking for something to clear up my break outs.... doe...2 Answers
  • Is this anything like the 3 step facial cleanser? My skin totally f...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Okay this cracks me up. I can't even believe I just saw this bar of soap on this feed.
So this was the first high end face wash I used. My stepmom taught me to dampen a cotton ball, rub it on the bar of soap and wash my face with that. It made that bar of soap go for years, I'm not even kidding and it helped clear up my face, along with a toner and lotion. If you have sensitive skin this is a good choice. And if you really want to make your money stretch, use my stepmom's advice.
Tami LaLa R.
Tami LaLa R.
This has been my go to facial bar for years! My mother used this and so did her mother so it's a family must have for our faces. This is great for shower face washes while the hot water opens your pores you use the cleansing bar to clean your face and also help prevent bacteria that causes pimples and blackheads. It's just the perfect face soap bar and it doesn't really have any perfumes it dyes and to me that's the very best bar of soap for my face
Joi S.
Joi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this soap for 20+ years, it has been a daily essential since I was a teenager. This and a bit of moisturizer, it was my only beauty routine. That is until I moved, got older, and experienced a total skin transformation. I'm still in the process of finding what is essential for me now- but I can still attest to that value of this bar. Never drying, lasts forever, no residue or any other side effects.
Laurie H.
Laurie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a product that I have used off and on since I was a teen, and yet I keep going back to it. I love how clean my face feels afterwards, but without feeling stripped. So often face washes and soaps make my skin feel dry and tight. This soap is so different! I don't know why, maybe it's a moisturizing soap? but for some reason this works so well for my skin. Five stars, definitely.
Audrey C.
Audrey C.
Cincinnati, OH
I wish that it had done more or at least felt special. For the price, it seemed like soap. I do not have overly sensitive skin, and I am sure that aspect makes a difference. If this was the only soap option I had that did not irritate, I would probably love it. However, I have had some good experiences and better cleansing from other less costly options.
Margi B.
Margi B.
I love this face soap! I usually get the travel bars as I'm on the go often, but the soap has kept my skin clear for years! My family uses this soap as well and they also love it! I would highly recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin(like myself) as it isn't harsh but gets the job done!
Christine D.
Christine D.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I have used Clinique for 25 years and this soap is absolutely my favorite. It is gentle, and completely takes off all of my Clinique makeup so that no makeup remover is required. I highly, highly recommend it over the liquid face soap (a newer addition to the line, which has not impressed).
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Stockton, CA
This bar used to be my go to cleanser when I first started to get into high end skincare. I have since moved onto other products but this bar did a good job removing my makeupand cleaning my skin. The only issue I had with it was that it would leave my skin feeling right after rinsing.
alex b.
alex b.
Dixon, Il
Worth every penny. its about 14$ at bergners and comes with the cute tray. super mild soap and does not leave skin feeling nasty or greasy. leaves face feeling fresh and looking younger. since the soap is a bar it lasts a really really long time. i recommend it to eveyrone!!
Chantell S.
Chantell S.
Albuquerque, NM
I'm not the biggest fan of bar soap but I do like that becuz my face is so sensitive that this soap does not irrateded my face there has been a few times iv felt dry and face tight but followed by moisturizer my face does jes fine I do recommend for sensitive skin types
Erykah B.
Erykah B.
Monrovia, CA
I have been looking for something to clear up my break outs.... does this actually work?
Heather M.
Heather M.
Is this anything like the 3 step facial cleanser? My skin totally freaked out with that one. It says mild so I was curious if this would be more gentle than the other.