Clinique Facial Soap - Mild uploaded by Maria Elena S.

BY CLINIQUE

The first step in Clinique's 3-Step Skin Care System. Dermatologist-developed Facial Soap maintains protective lipids, loosens surface flakes. Leaves skin clean, comfortable, refreshed-never taut or dry. Hand-milled, long-lasting. Preps skin for the exfoliating action of Clarifying Lotion. In 3 skin-typed formulas: Extra Mild - Very Dry skin. Mild - Normal to Dry skin. Oily - Normal to Oily skin. Use hands to lather Facial Soap over makeup-free face and throat. Rinse with tepid water. Pat dry. Use twice daily. Follow with Steps 2 and 3: the appropriate Clarifying Lotion for your skin type, and Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion or Gel. Skin Type: Dry Combination.

Maria Elena S.
I love clinique brand, I use the soap every morning and my face feels so clean, I have been use it for almost a year and I Think I have for a couple of months more.. great size.. the only thing that I would like to change is the smell ..
Angelica S.
I was scared to 1st use a "soap" on my skin but this wasn't like the soap one would use to wash your hands. It left my skin feeling so soft. All my makeup came off with non problem. It didn't leave behind any residue & it didn't dry out my skin. It almost reminds me of how Philosophy Purity left my skin.
Kati F.
I have always been a fan of Clinique...from their quality to ethics to promotions, I love their company. I just recently began using this soap (by accident due to lack of planning on a camping trip) and now I adore it! It provides just the right amount of clean feeling while main thing moisture in my skin
lina l.
Miami, Florida
I loved this brand and soap clinique facial i used every day and i fell my face so clean and fresh i used another product clinique i loved
Maria M.
Orlando, FL

This soap made my eyes sting like crazy and it dried out my skin. It's supposed to be 'Mild'! Very disappointed.
Fernanda S.
Maracay, Aragua
This facial soap, is absolutly amazing, it makes you feel your skin very clean. I'm a big fan of the clinique products and this one is one of the best, it really did meet my expectations
💄Shez💄
Scotland, UK
Good product and feels gud to.jus use a bar rather than liquids and balms sometimes... not.harsh on skin
Erica V.
Spartanburg, SC
Why are they so amazing?