BY CLINIQUE

The first step in Clinique's 3-Step Skin Care System. Dermatologist-developed Facial Soap maintains protective lipids, loosens surface flakes. Leaves skin clean, comfortable, refreshed-never taut or dry. Hand-milled, long-lasting. Preps skin for the exfoliating action of Clarifying Lotion. In 3 skin-typed formulas: Extra Mild - Very Dry skin. Mild - Normal to Dry skin. Oily - Normal to Oily skin. The first step in Clinique's 3-Step Skin Care System. Dermatologist-developed Facial Soap maintains protective lipids, loosens surface flakes. Leaves skin clean, comfortable, refreshed-never taut or dry. Hand-milled, long-lasting. Preps skin for the exfoliating action of Clarifying Lotion. In 3 skin-typed formulas: Extra Mild - Very Dry skin. Mild - Normal to Dry skin. Oily - Normal to Oily skin. Skin Type: Very Dry. Size: 5.2 oz.

Clarice L.
Clarice L.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this when I was breaking out. I'm personally not a fan of soaps for washing my face but this does clean my face pretty well. I don't think it stopped my acne or anything but it is a nice gentle soap
Susan H.
Susan H.
Las Vegas
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice facial soap bar. I personally rather use a foaming face wash than a soap bar. But my mother always buys this and it's her favorite so I have been using it for a very long time. It's great for removing make up and it won't leave your skin bone dry. Nice fresh smell. Will burn your eyes if you get it in your eyes. I would recommend this for aging skin types or those with dry skin. If you are acne prone it will not help with breakouts.
Tara W.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this soap all of the time, when I was younger. The soap gets everywhere, doesn't work, and just isn't very good quality. Even though it is supposed to be very gentle it made my skin so dry, and was just really dissapointing. This product definitely has room for improvement.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these face soaps. Ive had the big bar & also bought the minis which were really useful. I like that in a pinch it works for both face & body. It's worth the price & my skin has always liked it. It is gentle & has a nice scent. I also love the packaging - easy for travel.
Raquel J.
Raquel J.
Gonzales, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this soap for years. It cleans with out drying and my skin feels soft and smooth after using. I would recommend this product for anyone with sensitive skin. Clinique Facial Soap - Mild
Lyndsey J.
Lyndsey J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great cleanser. I always feel that my face is very clean. It's a very gentle cleaner. Nice packaging! And it's effective. I love this soap and would recommend it to a friend. I'd buy again. Thank you!
Tatyanna B.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Facial soap is amazing. It works great on sensitive to dry skin. I used it when my eczema was bad and it helped heal it where other soaps would dry it out and make it more painful.
Aja S.
Aja S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually use liquid soaps but I just love this bar soap for some reason. It's super gentle on your skin and make it feel clean without being too drying. Not to pricey and will definitely be buying again.
Alex P.
Alex P.
York, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Solid daily soap to clean makeup off etc. I like using this before I use my heavy duty facewash... sadly it doesn't do enough alone! It just seems like a good soap in a plastic bag. Love having it on hand
member-5fa87a047
member-5fa87a047
Butler, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this soap. I have sensitive skin and a lot of cleansers will break my face out but this soap is very mild and gentle. It's a good value as well