BY CLINIQUE

"Clinique Facial Soap. Step 1 of Clinique's 3-Step Skin Care System. Leaves skin feeling fresh, clean, comfortable--never taut or dry. Extra Mild is for very dry, delicate skin. Mild is for dry or average skin. Oily Skin Formula is for oilier skin." see more...

Kwanaja W.
Suffolk
By me having eczema this product treat that very well . The packaging is very cute and adorable. It's not to expensive and not to cheap this product is very effective. There's no reason for improvement
Emmy L.
Ellicott City, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can’t say anything negative about this face bar. Not only is it super affordable, it cleans my combination skin perfectly. I prefer the bar over the liquid. More bang for your buck!
Henny S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this soap as part of my daily 3-Step routine since the 1980s and am still a huge fan. If you keep the bar properly dry (I have always loved Clinique's container and still have the first one I ever bought) it will last for an incredibly long time. I always managed to time my purchase with Clinique's Bonus Days at the department store (which made me feel thrifty and virtuous) but had to skip buying the soap from time to time because I still had plenty when the toner and moisturizer were running low. An amazing value. It surprises me to see that other reviewers find this soap expensive. It will outlast several bars of other soaps because it's hard milled and a little goes a long way. Highly recommended.
Liliana B.
Riverside
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product I've had it for a couple weeks now, I like it because it doesn't irritate my eyes. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and that's a plus on my book. This was my first time and I'm happy to use it. It has a good smell, it leaves my skin clean and fresh. Its not too pricey, it has a reasonable price and well worth it. I do recommend for anyone who hasn't tried it yet, to buy it. You wont regret your decision.
Franciane S.
My dermatologist recommended this product . It is very easy to apply and rinse off and does not make the skin feel tight and dry from removing the natural oils that the skin needs as a barrier. I thank my dermatologist who recommended this product, and also cetaphil for making a facial wash for people who have acne prone skin
Nancy G.
Roscommon
This is the BEST facial soap or cleanser I've ever used! It makes a nice lather and doesn't leave my face feeling tight afterwards. It's doesn't make my face oily either, it just "knows" how to treat my combination skin! I highly recommend trying this!
Anna P.
Silver Spring, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so this bar cost less than 20$ and it last for like 2 years...it does amazing for making skin feel soft and smooth and evening texture. Makes acne disappear and stay gone. This is one of my holy grails and I'll never stop using it! Neverrr
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique's Soap will always be an amazing go to for me. I've used it off and on for over 20 years. Unfortunately it doesn't help make my face as flawless as I would hope. I'm still on the look out for this product. Until then #filters!
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried this before and I didn't think that it worked for my face that well. Granted I did only try it a week and usually it does take 2 weeks. I did like how it left my face feeling but as far as bumps I still had break outs
Katelyn H.
Hutto
Usually bars of soap will leave my body feeling not clean at all and will leave my skin feeling super dry but this bad of soap did just the opposite. It kept my skin feeling moisturized all day long without a doubt. The price was very good and the packaging was also good.