BY CLINIQUE

A dermatologist-developed Face Soap that thoroughly cleanses skin. The first step in Clinique's 3-Step Skin Care System for men, this cleanser leaves the face feeling fresh, comfortable—never tight or dry. It comes with a convenient, travel-friendly soap dish. This thorough yet careful cleaner rinses easily and is appropriate for all skin types. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Melanie H.
Texas, TX
This is a really great soup smells good & makes your skin smooth &&& everything about it it's worth it . #loveit #clinique #facesoap #recommendthis #thebestsoapever #smootherskin #savemoney #worthit
Kari G.
Melville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product that delivers on reliability and results every single time like clock work. Works better than I expected
Janin C.
My dad loves this soap, it great for any occasion it's a soap he won't change for anything, we bought it at Macy's
Framiry C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it.. do the job But is not like the Bomb.
I can Fine other brand that do the same but with a better price.
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good product. Will recommend to friends and family and others to buy this.
Frances S.
Uppr St Clair, PA
Great basic soap. It does a good job removing make up and leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth. Will definitely purchase again.
Elvira M.
Kent, WA
As much as I wanted to love the product, it was a so-so for me. The face soap dried out my skin and although it was a lot more effective than other products I've tried, I had higher expectations for this specific product. I am continuing using this soap but make sure to put extra moisturizer on.
Dawn N.
Hopewell, VA
Burned when I used this, but I have roseaca, so make sure to get the gentle cleaner if you have the same issues. Bar lasted forever.
eli i.
buena park , ca
So my friend started using this and cleared his face. I had to buy it and now my face is clear and fresh all day
Morgan D.
This is the first facial soap I ever used, and while I do like it, I prefer the liquid version with a pump. I'm just not a big fan of bar soap. The product does work very well, and leaves my skin feeling clean, though.