BY CLINIQUE

A dermatologist-developed Face Soap that thoroughly cleanses skin. The first step in Clinique's 3-Step Skin Care System for men, this cleanser leaves the face feeling fresh, comfortable—never tight or dry. It comes with a convenient, travel-friendly soap dish. This thorough yet careful cleaner rinses easily and is appropriate for all skin types. see more...

Buy on Clinique*
Amy K.
Amy K.
Portage, MI
I've used this facial soap for years. I've always thought the Clinique brand to be of highest standards, and I truly like this soap. It does, however, dry out my skin. The bar of soap will last me for an entire year, if not longer, and that's with washing my face once each day. I cannot wash my face with this soap more often than that, as it does dry out my skin. I'm in the market for a new soap which isn't as harsh. I wish Clinique had an all-natural line, but, it doesn't, so I'm moving on.
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
Clinique face soap is a skin product I've been using on and off since I was a teenager. My mom would buy it on a regular basis from Dillard's and I would borrow it quite often as I found it worked really well on keeping breakouts to a bare minimum. And for the price, you really can't go wrong since this is a high end brand. I definitely recommend this bar soap for the face as it's a classic.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Fredericksburg, VA
My favorite cleanser of all time, I have been using this soap for over 15 years and it has kept my face looking its best. My older sister gave me a gift set for my 18th birthday and I have been using it since then! It's my tried and true product that I now also buy for my teenage daughter. It has helped her skin dramatically and keeps us both looking young, fresh and clean!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Fresh meadows, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can feel it working. and you'll results especially if you use the whole three step system. you definitely get more uses out of the bar instead of the liquid cleanser. but the bar can get a little gross at some point. for me i didn't even finish using the bar since i didn't take as good care of it even when it was in the soap dish.
Molly O.
Molly O.
Portage, MI
I used to suffer occasional outbreaks and general dullness in my skin. I've started using this cleanser daily and immediately noticed an improvement in my skin. If I stop using it for a while I notice that my skin will start to go back to the way it was... but when I use the cleanser regularly my skin is clear, even, and bright.
Elvira M.
Elvira M.
Kent, WA
As much as I wanted to love the product, it was a so-so for me. The face soap dried out my skin and although it was a lot more effective than other products I've tried, I had higher expectations for this specific product. I am continuing using this soap but make sure to put extra moisturizer on.
Mandi W.
Mandi W.
Memphis, TN
I have combination skin and I can say that this stuff helped alot. It was gentle on my face. And didn't dry it out as others have. I get this bar from Dillard's mostly. Sometimes my mom will get it for me. I love the tray it comes with. Makes it easy to store and keep dry
Meredith M.
Meredith M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the packaging that this comes in. It foams up and cleans my face nicely. It is fairly gentle. My only complaint is that it sometimes leaves me with a squeaky-clean feeling. I don't know if I would buy again because I only bought it for a promotion.
Laura T.
Laura T.
Alice, TX
I use this product DAILY without fail.
I purchase the travel size for easy travel when needed. I always purchase at Macy's. Clinique offers a satisfaction guarantee! It's gentle on my sensitive skin and definitely recommend this product.
Maileen D.
Maileen D.
This product is amazing. I use it all the time and buy it from Macy department store. it is very effective an d comes in a simple packaging . it is a very pricey but great value to have. i would recommend this product to any one.