BY CLINIQUE

A dermatologist-developed Face Soap that thoroughly cleanses skin. The first step in Clinique's 3-Step Skin Care System for men, this cleanser leaves the face feeling fresh, comfortable—never tight or dry. It comes with a convenient, travel-friendly soap dish. This thorough yet careful cleaner rinses easily and is appropriate for all skin types. see more...

Buy on Clinique*
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
Clinique face soap is a skin product I've been using on and off since I was a teenager. My mom would buy it on a regular basis from Dillard's and I would borrow it quite often as I found it worked really well on keeping breakouts to a bare minimum. And for the price, you really can't go wrong since this is a high end brand. I definitely recommend this bar soap for the face as it's a classic.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can feel it working. and you'll results especially if you use the whole three step system. you definitely get more uses out of the bar instead of the liquid cleanser. but the bar can get a little gross at some point. for me i didn't even finish using the bar since i didn't take as good care of it even when it was in the soap dish.
Elvira M.
Elvira M.
Kent, WA
As much as I wanted to love the product, it was a so-so for me. The face soap dried out my skin and although it was a lot more effective than other products I've tried, I had higher expectations for this specific product. I am continuing using this soap but make sure to put extra moisturizer on.
Meredith M.
Meredith M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the packaging that this comes in. It foams up and cleans my face nicely. It is fairly gentle. My only complaint is that it sometimes leaves me with a squeaky-clean feeling. I don't know if I would buy again because I only bought it for a promotion.
Maileen D.
Maileen D.
This product is amazing. I use it all the time and buy it from Macy department store. it is very effective an d comes in a simple packaging . it is a very pricey but great value to have. i would recommend this product to any one.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
This is the first facial soap I ever used, and while I do like it, I prefer the liquid version with a pump. I'm just not a big fan of bar soap. The product does work very well, and leaves my skin feeling clean, though.
Sandra T.
Sandra T.
sanford, fl
I love this product. I've used it for years. Nothing can replace it. It is great for sensitive skin and redness. It leaves your skin feeling clean but not taunt.
Marina S.
Marina S.
San Jose, CA
This is a pretty good product. Ive used the samples provided to me by Clinique. I tend to have dry skin, but this doesn't dry me out as a regular bar soap does.
Dallas L.
Dallas L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This soap works when washing my face. Helps remove the dirt and clean my impurities without being too harsh on my face. Plus it lasts quite a while!
cruz c.
cruz c.
Lanham, MD
Yo uso este limpiador en li quido me deja lapiel muy limpia uso los tres pasos primero me labo la cara con el jabon y lu ego my idratante.