Clinique Face Scrub uploaded by Mandy G.Clinique Face Scrub uploaded by Jenny C.

BY CLINIQUE

A cleanser that clears the way for closer shaves. This pre-shave essential sweeps away dead flakes and oil, reviving and smoothing the surface as it prepares skin for closer, nick-free shaves. Contains rounded granules that won't scratch skin. This product lifts the beard, helping reduce ingrown hairs and is ideal for all skin types.

• I snuck some of my husbands scrub in the shower and love this stu...2 Answers
Amy B.
Colorado Springs, CO
I got this for my husband, he's super picky and really doesn't normally use any face wash at all. This is the first product he has actually used daily and doesn't complain about. He has dry skin, and it doesn't make it worse. It helps keep his skin clean and he likes it.
Kristen L.
Palm Coast, FL
I have been using this for year regardless if it's for men I have super oily skin and it works it helps control my oil and keep my pores small! It's only 20 and will last a few months a little goes a long way!
Sasha E.
Yuba City, CA
Clinique is such a known brand! There ingredients are good and with this product cleaned your pores after all that makeup and gunk in your skin. Anything with a scrub in it is great to get a deep clean
Lily R.
I have not used this but my dad has and he seems to like it because we repurchase this all the time! Clinique is a great brand overall and great for skin. I'm sure it's a great product for men!
Amanda M.
Abilene, TX
It was ok . Used it a few times and it was to harsh for my face and last time I used it I broke out really bad but for the most part of what I could tell it did the job of cleaning my face
Tashia C.
Kansas City, MO
This scrub is amazing. It always leaves my skin feeling smooth, clean, and super fresh. The texture is perfect for a facial scrub and actually exfoliates the dead skin away.
Miriam H.
It's okay for a face scrub. It is not that bad, but there is something missing of this product. Overall, I would recommend it for anybody who loves to try new face scrubs.
Sophia R.
Phoenix, AZ
I lo de this for my husband. I was tired of seeing him scrub his face with regular hand soap. This has defined his skin texture and has given him no allergic reactions
Tracy L.
Duvall, WA
This is the best exfoliating face wash I have ever used. I have oily skin, and this keeps it under control. It can feel a bit rough, so don't use a lot.
Aida C.
Highland, CA
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! THE GRAIN IS THICK BUT IT LEAVES YOUR SKIN UNBELIEVABLE CLEAN! LIKE ITS REMOVED EVERY DEAD SKIN CELL!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
Mandy G.
I snuck some of my husbands scrub in the shower and love this stuff! Anyone know of a similar product that's made for women? I don't think Clinique has a scrub like this for the ladies. :(