Clinique Face Scrub uploaded by Jenny C.Clinique Face Scrub uploaded by Mandy G.

BY CLINIQUE

A cleanser that clears the way for closer shaves. This pre-shave essential sweeps away dead flakes and oil, reviving and smoothing the surface as it prepares skin for closer, nick-free shaves. Contains rounded granules that won't scratch skin. This product lifts the beard, helping reduce ingrown hairs and is ideal for all skin types.

• I snuck some of my husbands scrub in the shower and love this stuff...2 Answers
Steve C.
Steve C.
Valley Stream, NY
Love this scrub. It feels like sand paper for your face. It's super abrasive to the point where the packaging might benefit from a "*Take it like a man" sort of disclaimer. That said, when you rinse off the excess product you find that your skin it's freshest, most radiant, blemish free it's looked... ever. Seriously. It takes off every single bad, dry, environmentally abused layer and leaves the very last layer of skin before your skin would look sort of raw. You can use this right before a big date or meeting and not worry you're going to look all red. But I wouldn't suggest more than 2 or 3 times each week. And don't you dare try to use this product directly after sun exposure or you may just scream.
Tallulah B.
Tallulah B.
This is my favorite exfoliator! I actually find this scrub to be very gentle and no matter how hard I scrub my face, it doesn't hurt at all. The only exfoliator I've used before was the St. Ives one but I do prefer this one since I find the beads to be smaller, thus gentler. There isn't a strong scent with this face scrub, which I appreciate. I'm surprised that it's marketed for men because I think it works for everyone.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Colorado Springs, CO
I got this for my husband, he's super picky and really doesn't normally use any face wash at all. This is the first product he has actually used daily and doesn't complain about. He has dry skin, and it doesn't make it worse. It helps keep his skin clean and he likes it.
Gabriel B.
Gabriel B.
Phoenix, AZ
Even throigh it may seem pricey ! It's is worth every penny ! It's leaves you skin looking great be never oily. Not to mention it smells so good and freashing. I use it before bed and right when I wake up to give my face that boost it needs to start the day !
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Palm Coast, FL
I have been using this for year regardless if it's for men I have super oily skin and it works it helps control my oil and keep my pores small! It's only 20 and will last a few months a little goes a long way!
Sasha E.
Sasha E.
Yuba City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique is such a known brand! There ingredients are good and with this product cleaned your pores after all that makeup and gunk in your skin. Anything with a scrub in it is great to get a deep clean
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Tampa, FL
I got the sample size of this and gave it to my significant other to use. He says he definitely recommends for use before shaving. He says it worked great for removing dead skin and exfoliating!
Lily R.
Lily R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have not used this but my dad has and he seems to like it because we repurchase this all the time! Clinique is a great brand overall and great for skin. I'm sure it's a great product for men!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Abilene, TX
It was ok . Used it a few times and it was to harsh for my face and last time I used it I broke out really bad but for the most part of what I could tell it did the job of cleaning my face
Norma S.
Norma S.
Greeneville, TN
I have to say best product ever I will never cheat with this product I love it and I will purchase this every time I can I love it so much gentle on my skin and it's amazing on the outcome
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
I snuck some of my husbands scrub in the shower and love this stuff! Anyone know of a similar product that's made for women? I don't think Clinique has a scrub like this for the ladies. :(