Clinique Face Scrub uploaded by Jenny C.Clinique Face Scrub uploaded by Mandy G.

BY CLINIQUE #22 in Face Scrubs

A cleanser that clears the way for closer shaves. This pre-shave essential sweeps away dead flakes and oil, reviving and smoothing the surface as it prepares skin for closer, nick-free shaves. Contains rounded granules that won't scratch skin. This product lifts the beard, helping reduce ingrown hairs and is ideal for all skin types.

• I snuck some of my husbands scrub in the shower and love this stu...2 Answers
Brittney j.
marietta geogia
Packaging isn’t super fun but very plain and sheik if that’s what you prefer. Very harsh on skin but really deep cleaned I️t. Don’t know how I️ liked I️t because I️ only used I️t once and it was average for the price.
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
My hubby got this as a sample when I made a purchase at Macys he is kind of picky so don't really like to use stuff on his face but after using the sample he actually went and bought one for himself he loved it so much he said his skin feels so soft and the scrub is not as hard like other exfoliates and his face skin feels soft afterwards he would definitely be purchasing this again
Rebecca M.
Columbus, OH
This has got to be the best scrub on the market, period! In the summer I like to walk on the beach getting my feet wet and full of sand as afterwards, my feet feel invigorated and smooth. The consistency of this face scrub reminds me of a very fine beach sand, mixed with a bit of water. The fact that there is salicylic acid incorporated into this scrub makes it even better! When applying, rub gently. Let the scrub do the work, don't rub it too hard into the face as the product can do the work by itself. That's one particular thing I love about this scrub vs. others on the market. Face gets a tingling/cooling sensation when using this scrub and has a nice glow/fresh appearance when finished. I find it's best to use at night before bed, and not before shaving as Clinique suggests.
Bridget M.
Bothell, WA
So I got this for my boyfriend and he told me he loved it hope not more than me lol. The price of this is reasonable. For the product that you are getting and it was a good gift because he would not tell me what he wanted lol so I got some thing every guy needs.
Tyler G.
Coppell, TX
This product is great for men who are looking to exfoliate their skin while showering. It also helps with having a softer, smoother shave, and reduces the amount of razor burn. The price is a little higher but well worth it. I think the consistency is perfect!
Lindsey H.
Oh man I love this. My husband has deep deep pores and this helps so much! We bought it online through amazon because it had such good reviews and man we were impressed. His pores even shrank. The price wasn't bad either!
Desirae M.
15709 Lakeview drive
This face scrub, exfoliated and cleanses my face. It leves my face feeling so clean, and silky soft. It help prevent acne and take off any flaky skin I have. It take off the old dead skin and replenishes my face. I love to use this with other Clinique product.
Lisbeth V.
perfect, this is really better than similar products I was using before, is gentle to the skin and the price is perfect for my purse hahah, maybe Ill place another order next week cuz it really works for me, nothing else, Im a happy customer yes
Mikhail B.
I absolutely love this face scrub. I have big pores and this scrub reduces their appearance and leaves my face looking fresh and feeling smooth. It's very gentle on the skin and my skin doesn't get irritated like it doesn't with some other skincare products.
Kirstin W.
My hubby loves this cleanser. He has sensitive skin and it doesn't bother him at all to use it. He told me he will never use a new cleanser because it does everything he wants it to. I would recommend this product.
Mandy G.
I snuck some of my husbands scrub in the shower and love this stuff! Anyone know of a similar product that's made for women? I don't think Clinique has a scrub like this for the ladies. :(