BY CLINIQUE #49 in Facial Sunscreen

Innovative SolarSmart technology stabilizes high-level protection against the aging and burning effects of UVA and UVB rays. Triggers a repair that helps prevent signs of aging. With solar-activated antioxidants that help prevent visible damage. Gentle enough for sensitive skins. Dermatologist tested. Oil-free.

How to Use:

• Apply liberally before sun exposure and as needed
  • Reapply every 2 hours or after towel drying, swimming or perspiring
  • Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor

• Do products like these really make a different to your sk...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for this for a long time and I can't se...1 Answers
  • do you use this and a moisturizer or is this supposed to ...1 Answers
Clinique Face Cream SPF 40
  • "My mom used to use this on my little brother when he was a baby because he was basically allergic to all other sunscreens, but also burned easily. This was the only sunblock he could wear and not have a bad reaction to (he used to get all red and swollen where ever any sunscreen was applied, except with this one). It's a great option for sensitive skin types and does the job of protecting your skin from the harshness of the sun. It is a very white formula, but you can blend out the whiteness into your skin if you do it for long enough." in 69 reviews
Rachel P.
Hobart, IN
I think the higher spf the better. No matter what skin tone you are. I think it is just a bit pricey for the size and amount. I’m medium toned and I tan extremely easily with any exposure to the sun. If I stay out a little too much without sunblock I burn and get red splotches. My skin tone hasn’t changed much since using this one but after a while I do get a bit greasy and that’s the one thing I really hate about this product.
Jennifer R.
Yukon, OK
Overall, I found this product to not be love for me. If I wore it as just sunscreen, it was fine. If I wore it in combination with makeup, it was not a good combination. It’s mildly greasy but tolerable. My skin is sensitive and I noticed my pores were getting clogged when I used it frequently. I gave the unused product to my sister, who doesn’t wear makeup often. She loved it. She also has less sensitive skin than I do.
Hannah L.
Lone Tree, CO
Best face sunscreen ever! I often have issues putting sunscreen on my face because my face is already oily from my skin type but I’ve never had an issue with this one! It does an amazing job of protecting my face from the sun and it’s also very gentle on my skin as well so this could also work for people with sensitive skin. Did not break me out either. I highly recommend!
Somar A.
Gardendale, AL
This cream is really heavy and not as light as people think it is. When I first used it, I just felt that it sat on my face and did not absorb well. A few days later spots started to appear on my face but I put that down to stress so I continued using it for a few weeks. Once I stopped using it, my skin cleared up after a few days which I thought was strange. I tried a different SPF for a week and my skin was fine but the minute I went back to this cream, I got spots again. I really do not recommend this for people with oily skin or people with sensitive skin. This cream is quite heavy so it is definitely for people with dry skin. I have oily skin, I will not use it again.
Charlotte F.
marietta
I do like this product. There just isn’t a lot in it! I only get about 10 uses out of this. It just is very harsh on the face. I do agree that it definitely protects my face from the sun. They should make a larger versionOlay Fresh Effects Soak Up The Sun Protection! Lightweight Moisturizing Sunscreen
Alexa S.
All of Clinique's products are ideal for people with sensitive skin, and that couldn't be more true for their sunscreen. Many sunscreens burn my face when I apply them, but I didn't experience any burning or sensitivity with this product. Clinique Face Cream SPF 40
Kendall F.
This product has superb quality that truly improves your skin. Instant results after one use but long term benefits from frequent usage. It is compatible with all skin types and skin concerns. Easy to apply as well as reseal. A larger quantity per package would be useful!
Stephanie O.
Milford, NH
I do like this a lot! It kept my face soft and didn’t dry me out! I didn’t purchase this myself. I got it as a gift! It was my only time trying it but I did use the whole bottle. It was a sample size after all! I’m not sure if I would purchase it myself though.
Danielle M.
Linwood
I love this cream! It honestly isn't oily and keeps my face hydrated and protected all day long. I would recommend it to anyone with a combo skin type. Plus it is vibrant colored packaging so I never lose it in my bag. I would recommend you give it a shot.
Ariel T.
Greenfield
Love this this for a facial sun screen. Works fabulously! Very effective no way a disappointment at all!!! Def gentle on your skin amd moisturizing. First time user but id def use again n becime a repeat user! No improvements needed at all what-so-ever.
Paige W.
Hamburg, PA
Is this a good face cream for dry skin
GlassOf R.
Valley Stream
I have super sensitive skin so sometimes I react badly to products. Any bad experiences?
Ana V.
Can this product be used under makeup?
Ciara R.
Nashville, TN
Do products like these really make a different to your skin? I've always felt they may be a waste of time.
Yvonne A.
Albany, NY
I've been looking for this for a long time and I can't seem to find it... where can I find this ?...and does it matter what skin tone u have to us this ?