Clinique Face Cream SPF 40

Innovative SolarSmart technology stabilizes high-level protection against the aging and burning effects of UVA and UVB rays. Triggers a repair that helps prevent signs of aging. With solar-activated antioxidants that help prevent visible damage. Gentle enough for sensitive skins. Dermatologist tested. Oil-free.

How to Use:

• Apply liberally before sun exposure and as needed
  • Reapply every 2 hours or after towel drying, swimming or perspiring
  • Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor

Did it make you breakout?
How to use a banana as a facial ?
Desperate for a new moisturiser, I have dry sensitive skin in desperate need of a moisture hit- would you recommend this moisturiser ?
Start your review of Clinique Face Cream SPF 40!
Product Highlights
...sunscreen was applied, except with this one). It's a great option for sensitive skin types and does the job of protecting your skin from the harshness of the sun. It is a very white formula, but you can blend out the whiteness into your skin if you do it for long enough.in reviews
Sonya M.
Yonkers, NY
Clinique Face Cream SPF 40 uploaded by Sonya M.
This is a face cream that provides a high level of protection against UVA and UVB radiation. This sunscreen feels very light weight and glides easily on top of other products. It is creamy, moisturizing and non-greasy. It is not chemical or toxic smelling. I have worn this sunscreen under my foundation. It does not bother me or gives me rashes or reactions. It is suitable for sensitive skin and fair complexion. This sunscreen is thick which means it lasts for the whole day. It is moisturizing without being greasy and leaves no white cast. It’s a winner in my book.
Sima I.
Love the texture and over all feel. Doesn't make me break out either which is a plus. Love products that combine two good things like sunscreen and moisturizer
Dulce C.
Oxnard, CA
It's an ok product! Doesn't dry up quick still wet once applied to your face. Price is a lil bit pricey , I would recommend Aveeno with spf
Paige M.
This sunscreen is very light weight, absorbs easily and is long lasting. There are no harsh chemicals or smells
Asva O.
lakewood
This brand knows what they are doing and this was nice sunscreen i hate sunscreen so this wasn’t terribly thick and greasy like most it did the job in screening me from the sun so that was cool thanks Clinique
Jillian C.
Bronx
This sunscreen does the job while protecting my skin from break outs. I tend to have oily skin and burn easily. This face cream does not cause excess oil and keeps my skin feeling and looking healthy. Once summer comes around I will be purchasing again.
Mary J.
Dothan, AL
I use the Clinique face cream with sunscreen and am really pleased with the results. I use the whole line of Clinique products and buy them at Clinique.com. They are a great value especially for the results you achieve by using the whole line. They always send emails to get free products with a purchase so I pick which one I like then order what I'm getting low on. Always scoring one that I'm low on and not have to buy that one or one I already have and set it aside to use later. I highly recommend if you haven't to visit a Clinique store first for a free make over to know which products will give you the best results for YOU!
Joan D.
Face cream works very nicely. Doesn't make skin feel oily or greasy. Seems to smooth skin and give skin a silky feel
Kathleen K.
Sarasota, FL
This left me really oily. I prefer water based sunscreens, but I decided to try out this Clinique one even though it was oil based because I like Clinique as a brand. Unfortunately, I should have stuck to what I knew because this made me oily and shiny.
Samiha  A.
Brooklyn, NY
Clinique Face Cream SPF 40 uploaded by Samiha  A.
ONE OF MY BEST SUMMER PURCHASE THIS SUMMER THIS ONE LITERALLY PROTECTED MY SKIN THIS WHOLE SUMMER PLUS IT IS SO AFFORDABLE LOVE ITT 10000/10 Clinique Face Cream SPF 40
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mary S.