BY CLINIQUE

Innovative SolarSmart technology stabilizes high-level protection against the aging and burning effects of UVA and UVB rays. Triggers a repair that helps prevent signs of aging. With solar-activated antioxidants that help prevent visible damage. Gentle enough for sensitive skins. Dermatologist tested. Oil-free.

How to Use:

• Apply liberally before sun exposure and as needed
  • Reapply every 2 hours or after towel drying, swimming or perspiring
  • Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor

• Do products like these really make a different to your sk...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for this for a long time and I can't se...1 Answers
  • do you use this and a moisturizer or is this supposed to ...1 Answers
Clinique Face Cream SPF 40
  • "My mom used to use this on my little brother when he was a baby because he was basically allergic to all other sunscreens, but also burned easily. This was the only sunblock he could wear and not have a bad reaction to (he used to get all red and swollen where ever any sunscreen was applied, except with this one). It's a great option for sensitive skin types and does the job of protecting your skin from the harshness of the sun. It is a very white formula, but you can blend out the whiteness into your skin if you do it for long enough." in 69 reviews
Rachel P.
Hobart, IN
I think the higher spf the better. No matter what skin tone you are. I think it is just a bit pricey for the size and amount. I’m medium toned and I tan extremely easily with any exposure to the sun. If I stay out a little too much without sunblock I burn and get red splotches. My skin tone hasn’t changed much since using this one but after a while I do get a bit greasy and that’s the one thing I really hate about this product.
Jennifer R.
Yukon, OK
Overall, I found this product to not be love for me. If I wore it as just sunscreen, it was fine. If I wore it in combination with makeup, it was not a good combination. It’s mildly greasy but tolerable. My skin is sensitive and I noticed my pores were getting clogged when I used it frequently. I gave the unused product to my sister, who doesn’t wear makeup often. She loved it. She also has less sensitive skin than I do.
Hannah L.
Littleton, CO
Best face sunscreen ever! I often have issues putting sunscreen on my face because my face is already oily from my skin type but I’ve never had an issue with this one! It does an amazing job of protecting my face from the sun and it’s also very gentle on my skin as well so this could also work for people with sensitive skin. Did not break me out either. I highly recommend!
Kendall F.
This product has superb quality that truly improves your skin. Instant results after one use but long term benefits from frequent usage. It is compatible with all skin types and skin concerns. Easy to apply as well as reseal. A larger quantity per package would be useful!
Danielle M.
Linwood
I love this cream! It honestly isn't oily and keeps my face hydrated and protected all day long. I would recommend it to anyone with a combo skin type. Plus it is vibrant colored packaging so I never lose it in my bag. I would recommend you give it a shot.
Ariel T.
Greenfield
Love this this for a facial sun screen. Works fabulously! Very effective no way a disappointment at all!!! Def gentle on your skin amd moisturizing. First time user but id def use again n becime a repeat user! No improvements needed at all what-so-ever.
Hailey G.
Brooklawn, NJ
One of the few face lotions that doesn't make me break out in hives or acne and soothes my combination skin so that it isn't too dry or oily. I have been using it for years and have occasionally tried other lotions only to come right back to Clinique.
Christian H.
Fenton, MI
I think this Clinique sunscreen works very well, it has a nice soft feel when your applying it to your skin. The product also doesn’t leave a greasy residue left after it drys. I do really love this particular sunscreen it is a defiant go to.
Mackenzie C.
My skin is pretty sensitive, especially when it comes to the sun. I never have much of a problem when it comes to get sun burnt except for my face! I’ve tried a lot of products for my face and this seems to beat everything I’ve tried! It’s amazing!
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Clinique face cream is great for my face so I use it a lot. It works great I love the product a lot. It's not very expensive either which I like. I use it at night time and don't take it off. I love the way it fills on my face it's not cakey either.
Paige W.
Hamburg, PA
Is this a good face cream for dry skin
GlassOf R.
Valley Stream
I have super sensitive skin so sometimes I react badly to products. Any bad experiences?
Ana V.
Can this product be used under makeup?
laura w.
Mississauga, ON
do you use this and a moisturizer or is this supposed to be the moisturizer? i have super dry skin and worrried this product alone will dry my skin out anyone have that issue??
Ciara R.
Nashville, TN
Do products like these really make a different to your skin? I've always felt they may be a waste of time.