Clinique Face and Body Cream SPF 15 with Solar Smart UVA/UVB Advanced Protection

BY CLINIQUE

Buy Online Clinique SUN face and body lotion SPF15 150 ml This product is 100% original with EAN code. (European Article Number)

Latoria S.
Union , Sc
Love this cream! I have very sensitive skin and this cream works great on my skin especially if I am going to be out in the sun. I just love the way it makes me skin feel.
Heather S.
Grove City, OH
My husband and I both use thus when we go out to the beach or spend time down at my families vacation home in Florida. It doesn't make you feel like you are putting on cheap wal mart sun screen. It helps in protecting you from harmful Uv rays. We have to reapply it every few hours which is normal. If you want a sunscreen that is for anyone in the family then I recommend this.
🌸Jordan M.
Lavalette
So good! Protects like it says it does. Smells good. Packaging is good. Purchased at Macys. A little pricey but worth it. I would purchase again. It was better than i had imagined. I would recommend for every skin type. loved it and will continue to use.
alexa🌻kelly H.
Englewood, CO
I have fair-ish skin, and burn easily. I need a cream that has spf and I really enjoy this stuff. It's expensive, but great and super gentle. Feels like nothing! I would absolutely repurchase! Smells great too!
Kristin W.
Honolulu , HI
I live in Hawaii so I'm always exposed to the sun. I bought this to protect my skin. It was expensive for sunscreen but works pretty well. Light enough to wear under makeup. It's only spf 15 so reapply often if you're in prolonged sun exposure.
Tiffany J.
Cabot
Good product.  Didn't protect my skin like I hoped as I still sustained a light sunburn after applying the product.  Pleasant smell and goes on smooth.  Kinda pricy but good quality for the price.  I'll definitely keep it on my daily regime if for anything to keep moisture on my skin
Shannon B.
This drink tastes good to me, even though I know some people hate it. It also gives me just enough energy when I need an extra boost. Has a little bit of a crash but doesn't give me the jitters.
PATRICIA L.
West Jordan, UT
Nos mantiene la piel hidratada y al mismo tiempo nos protege de los rayos del sol. Perfecta para esos días que no tenemos mucho tiempo de aplicar productos en nuestra piel
Letty M.
Bakersfield , CA
Didn't really like this new product felt that it was way too oily for my face i ordered mine online on cliniques website the packaging was nice like it was a gift and i twas a little disappointing and for the price as well i will return and not recommend to others
Christina M.
Anderson, IN
I only gave this three stars because i myself am allergic to many sunscreens and have gotten a reaction from this one. Overall though, it's lightweight and generally anyone can use this sunscreen. Clinique's new mineral sunscreens in my opinion are better for very sensitive skin types.