Clinique Eye Shader Brush uploaded by Maranda M.

BY CLINIQUE

Large and plush. Essential for sweeping eye shadow over entire eye surface, lashline to brow. Also ideal for blending colour to complete an eye look. Unique antibacterial technology ensures the highest level of hygiene, helps keep brush irritant-free. Swirl brush into eye shadow. Gently tap handle to remove excess. Apply all over eye lid, from lash to brow. Clean with Clinique Makeup Brush Cleanser between uses. see more...

Daniela R.
Daniela R.
This brush is ok. It gets the job done and its good quality, but I barely find myself reaching for it, since I own other brushes that are better quality and even more affordable.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Good brush that lasts for a while and applies nicely- ive had one for a long time and still use it frequently
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
This brush is EVERYTHING for blending. The bristles are the perfect balance between hard and soft. Hard enough to give a good natural blended look but soft enough to never scratch (if you have sensitive eyes like me this is a must)
Maranda M.
Maranda M.
Pinellas park, FL
Always love my Clinique brushes❤ This one is nice for applying eyeshadow all over lid or just in the crease
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Great makeup brush for eye shadow. I love that this brush is easy to control and it is the perfect size.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Paris, TX
Very good eye shadow brush .... puts makeup on even and smooth .... brush isn't falling apart after a few uses
Buffy M.
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
I use this brush daily to apply my eyeshadow and I love it! It blends really good!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
I've had this brush for a few months, it is a soft brush. It isn't hard to clean, it is soft on your skin and nice to use. It is easy to use, I'd recommend to people starting out with brushes.
Vicki L.
Vicki L.
Toronto, ON
This is a good eye shadow brush. It does the job and s easy to use. No complains with it so far. No my first choice.