BY CLINIQUE #36 in Cosmetic Pencil Sharpeners

This sharpener is ideal for sharpening the Clinique Lip and Eye Liner.

Application:

Repaint the worn liner with a sufficient number of turns. Clean the sharpener after use.

Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
Figured I would update my older one, but instead I am just going to return this New green one, still in its package.This green pencil sharpener does not feel quite as sturdy compared to my previous Clinique one (white) . The opening is also not as large on the new one, which I guess is fine for eye-liner/ brow pencils but may not work at all for any thing larger.I am sure this is a fine sharpener for others, just not what I had in mind. Back it goes - glad I didn't open it.
Amber G.
Florence, AL
This is by far the best sharpener I have used. It looks basic and simple, well it is, but it works so extremely well. This little sharpener is like a brick of gold in my house. I panic if I can't find it. I don;t know how they do it but this takes less effort and turns than other sharpeners I have used. My son even tries to steal it for his school pencils, it is just that good!!!
Megan F.
Reno
I have this same makeup sharpener and I love it. I have had it for about 2 years and it still works great. I have had others and they brake right away not this bad boy. Highly recommend.
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
I always lose eye pencil sharpeners, but this one I have managers to keep up with. Multiple times I have left eyeliner in my car where it has melted, and this sharpener still sharpens without breaking the product.
Michelle L.
Bayside, NY
It's a standard sharpener; it's fine. Kind of wish it had slots for different sized products though. Nothing too special.
Irene B.
Good gets a little dull but easy to use if the pencils are not too wooden! Only one I have tried but it works!
Kasey H.
Fenton, MI
I received one of these in a promotional bag and I have been using it with no problems for a while now.
gabriela c.
I love his lip and eye pencil it makes it super easy to sharpen and leaves the pencil really smooth.
Jade J.
Does the job. I just wish that they had a hole for the jumbo size pencils too.
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
I love this product I like so much I advise you to buy it is very useful and you will not regret it. I like a lot all the products of this brand and I recommend you buy their products because they do not cost a lot and they are also working