BY CLINIQUE

Draws a dramatic line in one fluid stroke. Fast-drying liquid liner flows on with ease for intense, precise color. Water-resistant formula stays comfortable, wears long and true. Suitable for contact lens wearers. Ophthalmologist tested. Color(s): black, dark brown, navy. Brand: Clinique. Style Name: Clinique Eye Defining Liquid Liner. Style Number: 14623U. Available In Stores.

• This is seriously my favorite eye liner. I can't ... Be the first to answer!
  • My current liner just ran out and I am looking for a new liquid l...1 Answers
  • Hi,my wife would like to know if this is long lasting? thank you.1 Answers
Clinique - Eye Defining Liquid Liner
  • "This eyeliner is the first liquid liner ive ever used and it is really black. liquid liners are the best for really sharp ends" in 7 reviews
  • "I love this eye liner. Liquid eye liners are my favorite for applying a cat eye and this one works perfectly. " in 4 reviews
Kit V.
Brooklyn, NY
Much better than Kat Von D, which used to be my go to. The tattoo liner by KVD would dry out after a few strokes and I ended up wasting a lot of product, it also came off easily. So I decided to try the Clinique one as it has good reviews on Sephora. This one is much better, stays on much longer and glides on smoother. Tip doesn’t dry out. Definitely my go to for now.
Cynthia L.
Saint Cloud
It was easy to use and very black ! however for some reason i ran out of the liner very quick . i firzt heard of this liner from a friend as her wing was so blavk and on fleek
Allison J.
Niles, OH
Best eyeliner to make that eye dramatic!!! Glides super easy and the soft tip makes it easy to contour to your eye!!!
We use it all dance season and of course at #halloween
Jen S.
Pittsburgh, PA
The greatest liquid eyeliner I've ever used. The felt tip is firm but loose enough that you can move it any way you want.  It's a deep black and goes on smoother than any other eyeliner I've ever used.  Sometimes I find that it doesn't last as long as some of the cheaper ones but for the way it goes on, it is definitely worth it.
Alison R.
I don't like this product but I don't like it for slot of reasons and it's not all because of the brand. I really just don't like liquid foundation and I think it is overrated. It never dries fast enough to not get all over my eye lids.
Lyndsey G.
Springfield, IL
I love clinique, this brand was the first I was started with as a teen , my mother said if I was going to wear makeup then it s going to be good. right she was , I remember my first experience at the clinique counter, it was so nice learning how to apply what shades matched my tone. I love clinique still to this day I don't west all clinique anymore but there are some products that I still continue to use on a stead basis. this liquid liner is great, it's dies on smoothly and evenly. it stays all day and doesn't fade. that's no bleeding or smudging. just a great liquid liner to have in your makeup arsenal.
Influenster M.
I like Clinique and this eyeliner is no exception, this is my everyday eyeliner, my go-to choice and it never fails to give me precise lines over my eyelids, it dries quick and it doesn't smudge, Clinique always delivers good quality makeup and this eyeliner proves it.
Kimberly M.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely love this liner as well as clinque in general. the product lasts all day and I've had mine for about 2 months now and there's still a good amount in there. also good for wings! I hate super long ones so I make tiny ones. it's good for prescion
AMANDA M.
Wyandotte, MI
Liquid eyeliner is great if you are good with it, this product is great for a repeat user. Personally I use pencil because I make a mess with liquid, but found this liner easy to use! The packaging was nice. I would definitely buy again once I figure out liquid eyeliner.
Jori H.
Paris, MI
For me the black color was not...to black. It did not go on as well as i wanted it to. With other liquids they applied thinner lines more easily than this one did, but the more i started using it the more i came to getting the hang of how to put it on to look more perfect than others. I also do like how it lasts all day.
Christie S.
Las Cruces, NM
My current liner just ran out and I am looking for a new liquid liner. Is this one good for sensitive eyes.
william b.
Baltimore, MD
Hi,my wife would like to know if this is long lasting? thank you.
Christine W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This is seriously my favorite eye liner. I can't find it anywhere. Where can I buy this??