BY CLINIQUE

Buy Clinique eyeshadows - Clinique Eye-Defining Duo Shadow Liner 04 Gilded. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner. see more...

renee w.
I honestly loved the colors and it makes my makeup look very simple and effortless. However, I suggest using another eyeshadow brush rather than the one they give you. It lasts for a decent amount of time considering the price for it (I have very oily skin). But a primer should help enhance the colors even more and help make it longer-lasting.
Beatrice F.
Madera, CA
I bought this for my daughter and she loves it. This is a wonderful product. Works great and looks even better. Can't wait to get some for myself. I want to look great as well :)
ciera r.
2 for one I'll take it! Love this stuff. I'm quiet the clinique fan. Theres some stuff i don't like an others i do. And i really do like this stuff the colors of complimentary and the liner goes on very nicely
Makayla R.
La Grange, NC
I think eye shadow is my addiction and I love this kind. It's just the right colors for me, I don't like my eye shadow all shiny and stuff, and this product isn't. I love it
Katie J.
Leominster, MA
I liked that it didn't feel so heavy on my eyes. I wish it came with some sort of instructions like a how to utilize it. Overall it stayed on for a good 5 hrs.
LIZETH V.
Edinburg, TX
This is an excellent make up brand, I've been using Clinique for many many years, and is one of my favorites, I recommend it to every one, I give it 5 stars!
Megan R.
Clare, MI
I love this eye shadow for a natural look on days when I don't feel like putting a ton of effort into my makeup. It's so pretty.
Amara M.
Philadelphia, PA
Seriously unimpressed. Horrible quality. I still don't understand how Clinique is such a big brand. Their quality is so horrible.
Mindy C.
Runnells, IA
Clinique colors do not show up vibrant. The texture is nice and it applies smoothly. It's a good pick if you like a subtle color
Amy D.
Milford, PA
Two for one what a deal!! I love clinique products they always go on so smooth. cant wait to pick some up and try this one out!
Kelly C.
West Mifflin, PA
Has anyone with very pale skin tried using this? I have very pale skin but usually blush just makes my make up look too fake. I am going for a more natural look.
Zully G.
I love the color. It's perfect. I love the look. It's all natural. I could wear it still say occasion
Andrea L.