Add a Photo

#747 in Eyeliner
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Harvest, AL
I love how these two things are put together! It makes for a great product to keep in your purse and quickly do your makeup when you're on the run. Super for a busy mom! This product has never called me and he sensitivities or made me break out which is key! The price is very affordable and the product is long-lasting. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is trying to make up for the first time. Or who is sensitive.
Karrie G.
Karrie G.
Big Rapids, MI
This is one of my favorite things in my makeup box. i use it in so many ways depending on what i am doing with my eyes on a certain day. i love how smooth it is going on and i would not ever use a different eye liner or shadow again. It is hard to put on at first and then you learn how to do it after a while
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Ocala, FL
I like this product even the fact that the colors are a little light on your face kinda makes you get a natural glow which I got used to, its easy to go and carry with you, you can get it off with a makeup remover without a problem and it doesn't irritate your skin.
member-ac5200c98
member-ac5200c98
Minneapolis, MN
These colors compliment each other. They also have a diagram on the inside of the lid to help you if you don't know where to put each color. The color lasts all day. I highly recommend this eye shadow.
Rena S.
Rena S.
Holden, WV
The best makeup ever!! I have used Clinique all my life and have always loved it! I have purchased foundation, blush, eyeliner etc and never had a bad day with their products
Marlyn M.
Marlyn M.
Hartsville, SC
This product was amazing to use especially for a beginner just trying everything out. I loved using it and it didn't affect allegies and i didn't have any problems with it.
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
This product is perfect for people who are always in the go and who like to freshen up their makeup. It's a nice little pallet that you can easily fit into your purse.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Blacksburg, SC
This stuff is amazing. Worth the money! Goes on neatly and stays on. I was skeptical at first because I don't normally wear stuff like this but now I'm in love.
Marian B.
Marian B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the 2 in one factor can't waste time applying make up , love how easy it is to apply and it last all day and night perfect fro work and after work date
Emily B.
Emily B.
North port , Fl
I had a little trouble getting the shadow to not smudge on my eye lids. Love the colors. Lasted all day. Came off easy with eye make up remover.