BY CLINIQUE

Autumn F.
Autumn F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is perfect for people who are always in the go and who like to freshen up their makeup. It's a nice little pallet that you can easily fit into your purse.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Blacksburg, SC
This stuff is amazing. Worth the money! Goes on neatly and stays on. I was skeptical at first because I don't normally wear stuff like this but now I'm in love.
Tracy P.
Tracy P.
West Park , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was very pleased with this duo, the colors are very complimentary and the payoff was phenomenal
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
This is a great product. I love that it comes with both Clinique eye shadow and eye liner.
Tammy R.
Tammy R.
ANKENY, IA
Beautiful colors, vibrant and easy to apply. Long lasting color with little to no effort!
Dawn G.
Dawn G.
Crossville, TN
This product looks great on your eyes. Easily blends and goes on smoothly.
Holli O.
Holli O.
Hobart
This product was ok. I liked that it has an eye shadow and an eyeliner. I wasn't a fan of such a light color with such a dark liner. I have green eyes and very fair skin so I tend to use light colors and rarely use black. I am not completely that obsessed with eyeliner but I do like to use it to smudge for my smiley eye.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this powder! It's beyond one of my favorites ! I bought it At clinque.com and it was so simple to do. My skin tone normally doesn't do good with bright colors but there's something about this pallet I love! OH & I haven't had the first break out! I will definitely continue using this
Kenzi C.
Kenzi C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great! The eyeshadow is long lasting. It is one of the longest lasting shadows I've ever used. It's extremely pigmented. I have extremely sensitive skin and it is one of the few shadows that is gentle enough for my eyes! I will most definitely purchase this again in the future
De'niejah M.
De'niejah M.
These colors are totally perfect together. And they compliment each other. They are super long lasting and is easy to apply. I have been using Clinique for a while now and I love it's products. It's perfect for on the go, and I can use it in so many ways. I would recommend it to people who always travel.