BY CLINIQUE

Holli O.
Hobart
This product was ok. I liked that it has an eye shadow and an eyeliner. I wasn't a fan of such a light color with such a dark liner. I have green eyes and very fair skin so I tend to use light colors and rarely use black. I am not completely that obsessed with eyeliner but I do like to use it to smudge for my smiley eye.
Jillian H.
Aynor
I absolutely love all of Clinque's products.  Its like they were made especially for my skin type!  I am allergic to everything except for Clinque and thankfully my Belk keeps all their products fully stocked!!!
Kayla E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this powder! It's beyond one of my favorites ! I bought it At clinque.com and it was so simple to do. My skin tone normally doesn't do good with bright colors but there's something about this pallet I love! OH & I haven't had the first break out! I will definitely continue using this
Kenzi C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great! The eyeshadow is long lasting. It is one of the longest lasting shadows I've ever used. It's extremely pigmented. I have extremely sensitive skin and it is one of the few shadows that is gentle enough for my eyes! I will most definitely purchase this again in the future
De'niejah M.
These colors are totally perfect together. And they compliment each other. They are super long lasting and is easy to apply. I have been using Clinique for a while now and I love it's products. It's perfect for on the go, and I can use it in so many ways. I would recommend it to people who always travel.
Harley H.
Panama city
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great. It goes on smooth and looks amazing. It lasts long. I am a repeated user and I will continue to purchase this product. It met my expectations and if you haven't tried it you should. Its great value for the price. I do recommend this product.
Bella B.
This product could use a little work, it's not super pigmented but oh well! The packaging is very nice however! There is a lot of room for improvement but it's kinda pricey, that's another reason I have it 3 stars if the re did it I would buy again
Payton W.
Very easy to apply and is very pigmented. I just don't like the brush. It holds the previous color you used on it so when you try to use the other color it smudges together. But all in all, worth the price and a good buy if you don't want to spend money on a whole palette
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product I keep going to whatever places it's good makeup it's pretty good the duo color its a little dark y have the experience I buy in Macy's tore or other store you can take on sephora store i would like to recommend to others I love it
Maribel R.
This duo will only get three stars from me. The color looked great but then it started to smudge through out the day, I would not say it's long lasting, it requires some touching up every couple hours. The price is a little high. I would recommend this product if the person does not mind the smudge every now and then.