BY CLINIQUE

Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Harvest, AL
I love how these two things are put together! It makes for a great product to keep in your purse and quickly do your makeup when you're on the run. Super for a busy mom! This product has never called me and he sensitivities or made me break out which is key! The price is very affordable and the product is long-lasting. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is trying to make up for the first time. Or who is sensitive.
Karrie G.
Karrie G.
Big Rapids, MI
This is one of my favorite things in my makeup box. i use it in so many ways depending on what i am doing with my eyes on a certain day. i love how smooth it is going on and i would not ever use a different eye liner or shadow again. It is hard to put on at first and then you learn how to do it after a while
member-ac5200c98
member-ac5200c98
Minneapolis, MN
These colors compliment each other. They also have a diagram on the inside of the lid to help you if you don't know where to put each color. The color lasts all day. I highly recommend this eye shadow.
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is perfect for people who are always in the go and who like to freshen up their makeup. It's a nice little pallet that you can easily fit into your purse.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Blacksburg, SC
This stuff is amazing. Worth the money! Goes on neatly and stays on. I was skeptical at first because I don't normally wear stuff like this but now I'm in love.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Sparks , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This compact is fun for eyes and the wand gives you flexibility with the black color as a liner. The white highlighter is perfect.
Samella M.
Samella M.
Raritan, NJ
I wanted this color to contrast my eyes and it did the job, I was impressed with the pigmentation and the liner is awesome.
Johnnie S.
Johnnie S.
Leesburg, FL
My liner is not found in this list. I love the product, use it when I wear full makeup and would buy again
Tracy P.
Tracy P.
West Park , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was very pleased with this duo, the colors are very complimentary and the payoff was phenomenal
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
This is a great product. I love that it comes with both Clinique eye shadow and eye liner.