BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Eye-Defining Duo Shadow & Liner
  • "Beautiful colors, vibrant and easy to apply. Long lasting color with little to no effort!" in 4 reviews
Holli O.
Hobart
This product was ok. I liked that it has an eye shadow and an eyeliner. I wasn't a fan of such a light color with such a dark liner. I have green eyes and very fair skin so I tend to use light colors and rarely use black. I am not completely that obsessed with eyeliner but I do like to use it to smudge for my smiley eye.
Kenzi C.
Works great! The eyeshadow is long lasting. It is one of the longest lasting shadows I've ever used. It's extremely pigmented. I have extremely sensitive skin and it is one of the few shadows that is gentle enough for my eyes! I will most definitely purchase this again in the future
De'niejah M.
These colors are totally perfect together. And they compliment each other. They are super long lasting and is easy to apply. I have been using Clinique for a while now and I love it's products. It's perfect for on the go, and I can use it in so many ways. I would recommend it to people who always travel.
Bella B.
This product could use a little work, it's not super pigmented but oh well! The packaging is very nice however! There is a lot of room for improvement but it's kinda pricey, that's another reason I have it 3 stars if the re did it I would buy again
Maribel R.
This duo will only get three stars from me. The color looked great but then it started to smudge through out the day, I would not say it's long lasting, it requires some touching up every couple hours. The price is a little high. I would recommend this product if the person does not mind the smudge every now and then.
Sona M.
I used the shadow in black on my brows and it work just fine. Yes very nice packaging the product come in. It was easy to apply the product on my brows. I am a repeat users of this product. I would buy it again. I would recommend it to other potential user.
Ashaki B.
Nice product easy to use not to much hassle to create a great eye look, very good pigmentation. HIGHLY RECOMMEND, because Clinique is a good makeup brand especially the foundation which gives wonderful coverage.
Betty A.
Norman Park, GA
This is a wonderful cream to use on your face and it makes your skin feel so soft and slick.I would recommend this product to anyone and I promise you won't complain
Andrea P.
I love this product. The pigmentation is perfect. The eyeliner is very black and looks nice and extreme. It is very easy to apply and it feels great on your skin. On use this almost everyday and I love it. I would highly recommend this product!!!
Rachel A.
Harvest, AL
I love how these two things are put together! It makes for a great product to keep in your purse and quickly do your makeup when you're on the run. Super for a busy mom! This product has never called me and he sensitivities or made me break out which is key! The price is very affordable and the product is long-lasting. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is trying to make up for the first time. Or who is sensitive.
Kelly C.
West Mifflin, PA
Has anyone with very pale skin tried using this? I have very pale skin but usually blush just makes my make up look too fake. I am going for a more natural look.
Alicia P.
Biggsville, IL
Does this eye makeup stay on your eyes throughout the day, or does it get smudged and crease easily?
Zully G.
I love the color. It's perfect. I love the look. It's all natural. I could wear it still say occasion
Andrea L.