Clinique Eye-Defining Duo Shadow & Liner

is this really works??
Has anyone with very pale skin tried using this? I have very pale skin but usually blush just makes my make up look too fake. I am going for a more natural look.
Does this eye makeup stay on your eyes throughout the day, or does it get smudged and crease easily?
Start your review of Clinique Eye-Defining Duo Shadow & Liner!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Beautiful colors, vibrant and easy to apply. Long lasting color with little to no effort!” in reviews
Terrebonne, OR
Purchased at: Macy's
I've used Clinque for years and this is one of my all time favorite products! Not only are the colors amazing but they stay all day long! I work in a outdoors job and am always worried about my make up fading through out the day, but not with these products!
Hobart
This product was ok. I liked that it has an eye shadow and an eyeliner. I wasn't a fan of such a light color with such a dark liner. I have green eyes and very fair skin so I tend to use light colors and rarely use black. I am not completely that obsessed with eyeliner but I do like to use it to smudge for my smiley eye.
Montezuma, IN
Works great! The eyeshadow is long lasting. It is one of the longest lasting shadows I've ever used. It's extremely pigmented. I have extremely sensitive skin and it is one of the few shadows that is gentle enough for my eyes! I will most definitely purchase this again in the future
These colors are totally perfect together. And they compliment each other. They are super long lasting and is easy to apply. I have been using Clinique for a while now and I love it's products. It's perfect for on the go, and I can use it in so many ways. I would recommend it to people who always travel.
This product could use a little work, it's not super pigmented but oh well! The packaging is very nice however! There is a lot of room for improvement but it's kinda pricey, that's another reason I have it 3 stars if the re did it I would buy again
This duo will only get three stars from me. The color looked great but then it started to smudge through out the day, I would not say it's long lasting, it requires some touching up every couple hours. The price is a little high. I would recommend this product if the person does not mind the smudge every now and then.
I used the shadow in black on my brows and it work just fine. Yes very nice packaging the product come in. It was easy to apply the product on my brows. I am a repeat users of this product. I would buy it again. I would recommend it to other potential user.
Nice product easy to use not to much hassle to create a great eye look, very good pigmentation. HIGHLY RECOMMEND, because Clinique is a good makeup brand especially the foundation which gives wonderful coverage.
Norman Park, GA
This is a wonderful cream to use on your face and it makes your skin feel so soft and slick.I would recommend this product to anyone and I promise you won't complain
I love this product. The pigmentation is perfect. The eyeliner is very black and looks nice and extreme. It is very easy to apply and it feels great on your skin. On use this almost everyday and I love it. I would highly recommend this product!!!