BY CLINIQUE

Dual-purpose brush is an eye-defining essential. Firm, angled bristles are designed for soft yet accurate lining. Provides expert control for precise application. Unique antibacterial technology helps ensure the highest level of hygiene.

How to Use:

• Swirl brush into eye shadow. Gently tap handle to remove excess
  • Work eye shadow into base of lashes and smudge
  • Continue all along lashline with short, even strokes
  • Clean with Clinique Makeup Brush Cleanser between uses

Sally W.
Kansas City, MO
This is my favorite brush for blending the fill in color on my brows. It’s just the right angle
To get a natural look. It’s also great for lining my eyes and adding a light/shimmer color to the corners of my eyes. I’ve had it for years and it’s like new. Washes well. I recommend Clinique brushes.
Kelsey B.
This is a high quality brush that works every good when putting on eye makeup. The downside is this brush costs $20 - $20 for just the one little brush. Personally, I have made it my effort to try to find brushes that are just as good but cheaper. You can find brushes that are close to the quality but for the absolute best quality, you've got to bite the bullet and buy this brush!
dhayrami a.
Medley, FL
This brush works well I like to outline and leaves a good finish but the price does not seem right just because it's clinique are other brushes that perform the same function and are cheaper
Alexii✨ K.
Long Branch, NJ
I love using this brush to get me that precision eyeliner wing ever time. The bristles on this brush is very soft and I have a really good grip on this brush. I would buy this brush again.
Lee J.
Los Angeles, CA
I use MAC a lot and this by far is the best lip brush that I've used. If you are into lip glosses and everything like that you should definitely get one of these.
member-0991f049b
Milwaukee, WI
This product works very well. Its not harsh on the eyes and its a perfect size. I recommend this product. It also leaves very clean lines so that your eye makeup doesn't look sloppy
Ana Karen M.
Tustin, CA
No too big, not too small! I love the results this Clinique brush leaves on my face. Perfect eye brush. Would recommend.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
This brush is the best brush for doing your brows. It has lasted me forever and cleans very easily. I am in love!
Shyanne G.
This brush works pretty good. It's soft, not harsh on your eyes. It fits in my make up bag easily. I like it.
Vanessa A.
Rondonopolis , Mato Grosso , Brazil
Esse tipo de pincel ajuda bastante na hora de fazer o delineado em gel.. Nao tenho pincel assim .. Gostaria de receber esse ajudaria..