BY CLINIQUE

Clinique True Bronze Pressed Powder, Colour Surge Eye Shadow & Soft Pressed Powder Blusher Palette Mirrored Compact Contains: Eye Shadows Duo: 0.02oz/0.5g True Bronze Pressed Powder Bronzer: 0.06oz/1.8g Soft Pressed Powder Blusher: 0.06oz/1.8g Travel...

McKayla S.
Whitewater, WI
Of course, I got this from a family member who didn't want it, but bought something from Clinique. I really like the cheek bronzer and blush, they last all day and are very pigmented. The shadows aren't quite as pigmented as I would like and it's hard to tell if the pink shade even lasted at the end of the day. At least it was free.
Cynthia W.
Baltimore
I have had this for a little well now and it is a good and pretty cheap little palette for blush. The blush is not too overwhelming but it’s not too not pigmented but the reason I gave this a 4 is because the eyeshadow is not my favorite.
Nicole H.
BAXTER, KY
Love the shades very smooth and very easy to carry in a small purse take with you on the go to do a fast touch up if needed very beautiful and easy to apply when ur in a hurry so go grab it's before there all sold out I have no complaints at all over this adorable compact at all

Five stars for me
Maya L.
Irvine , CA
I'm not sure I like this product very much. While the colors are nice and natural, they are almost too powdery and not very pigmented. Granted, I did not use eyeshadow primer, but when swatched on my hand, they barely showed up. Plus, I have light skin so that really says something.
The pigment is not there it's it's sheer . In a blush that's what you want but not in eyeshadow. It's long lasting tho . The color in the pan looks great . It's a little chalky and kinda streaky when applied
Emily P.
Bellefonte
Clinique's eyeshadows are always super pigmented and always last throughout the day. They can be on the pricey side, but it's all worth it.
Lexi G.
Valley Center
I absolutely love the contour shade because it goes with my skin tone but if you have deeper complexion I would stay away from this
Q L.
Westmount, QC
Very cute compact with eyeshadow, blush, and bronzer colors that go perfectly well together to give a nude look - very efficient for traveling! The price is good and the formula is great, stays on your skin for 12h+. I would love to buy other color combinations if Clinique comes out with new ones.
Andrea R.
This cheek color is very colorful and fit so well with my skin. So try them because If you want to look natural iba a good way of look
Alina P.
North York, ON
Good kit. HAs everything you need. Quality is good as well. Doesn't dry the skin out and stays put all day long.