BY CLINIQUE

Plush, velvety-soft foam cleanses even sensitive skins with care. Non-irritating formula ever-so-gently lifts dirt and impurities. Leaves skin feeling fresh and comfortable—never tight or dry.

Rebecca L.
Pinellas Park, FL
I like the Clinique foam cleanser. I have partially oily and partially dry skin and very sensitive skin and this works perfect as a makeup remover and face cleaner. I like that it's not an oily feeling that some cleanser leave.
yasnil t.
Only been a week I use it as part of my night time skin care but I have noticed my face clearing up since I started using it. Very gentle on the skin will continue to use
Ashley B.
charlotte
I like this product for my sensitive skin. However, I wish it had a cleaner feel when done. Overall, it’s a good cleaner