BY CLINIQUE

A plush, velvety-soft foam that cleanses even sensitive skin types with care. This plush, velvety-soft foam cleanses all skin types, including sensitive. The non-irritating formula gently lifts dirt and impurities, leaving skin feeling fresh and comfortable never tight or dry. This product is allergy tested and 100 percent fragrance-free. see more...

Isabella G.
Isabella G.
Clinique's Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam is a simple, but very good formula that I think should be able to suit most skin types (I have combination-oily skin that is breakout prone, for reference). Lacking fragrance, the mild cleansing agents work well to remove most makeup and skincare products, making it ideal for those with sensitive skin (or the acne prone). Those with dry skin might want something with a more moisturizing formula, which Clinique does offer great options in that department as well. I don't use any sort of extreme wear/waterproof makeup so I don't know how well it is at removing that, however it does remove everyday makeup very well. I also use it with a cleansing brush so that probably has something to do with it. Overall, I highly recommend this for anyone looking for a basic, everyday cleanser.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Tulsa, OK
Clinique is somewhat of a hit or miss for me when it comes to skincare & this was one of those products! I loved it at first, my face felt squeaky clean after using it but it doesn't seem to actually clean my face. After using it in the shower I'd get out to dry my face & there would be tons of foundation left on my towel after drying off... For this kind of money for a product it should actually clean the face! It also started breaking me out in my t zone area & I rarely break out so this product was a disappointment! But 3 stars just for how clean it MADE my skin feel
Amber M.
Amber M.
Wilton, IA
Love the Clinique line and many of its products. This Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam works great at removing makeup and doesn't feel too harsh on my sensitive skin. I always purchase mine at a department store. While their products are a little less pricey than other department store brands, it's still pricier than drugstore brands, and you don't seem to get quite as much, but I still love their products nonetheless.
Joua Y.
Joua Y.
Maplewood, MN
Omg my sister introduction this to me and omg it clear my skin so much. This is like magic. My redness is gone. If you have redness, 100 percent use this cause this will clear out the redness. Eventho it does not say on it but it help redness. My face feel so so so soft. This is a must have in your life. I have dry skin and it help like magic. I feel it right away and next morning I can see the change.
Chandler W.
Chandler W.
Konawa , OK
My mom started me on Clinique when I was young
and I never strayed. I buy it at the beauty counter in
the mall and it is very gentle on my skin. My skin tends
to be allergic to some cleansers and it can burn if I use
the wrong kind but this one has never burned my face
which is amazing. I love it! It is generally all I use.
Cierra H.
Cierra H.
Pasadena, MD
So the only reason this doesn't get five stars is because it doesn't actually foam or feel like a soap on the face when you get the extra sensitive one. it just feels and looks like lotion. none the less I have tried the other versions and this is the only one that does not dey out my face which I love so much!
Romio R.
Romio R.
Los Angeles, CA
I loved this product so much! I used this during the time I had really bad acne and it was really good on my face. However, I would suggest one as a clinique consultant at department stores, to see what they recommend for your skin. I was recommended this product and it worked because I have oily to dry skin.
Kara M.
Kara M.
I love this since I have sensitive skin and I've never really had a breakout when I use it. It cleans very well without being overly abrasive it has a very light scent to it but it doesn't bother me I wish it were slightly cheaper but I love the product and would recommend it to others.
Meg C.
Meg C.
San Antonio, TX
Clinique is a brand that really takes pride in its quality. I have never had a problem with any of its products. I've been using this brand since I was about 16 and I'm almost 30 now. Extremely gentle and extremely effective, this cleansing foam is a great part of my everyday routine
Viviana R.
Viviana R.
I just love clinique products. This cleansing foam is THE bomb. It just makes my skin feel super clean, it won't clog my pores or irritate my skin at all, especially at the eye area. It may be a little pricey but it is really worth the money. I would definitely buy it again.