Clinique Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam 4.2 oz uploaded by Marija M.

BY CLINIQUE

A plush, velvety-soft foam that cleanses even sensitive skin types with care. This plush, velvety-soft foam cleanses all skin types, including sensitive. The non-irritating formula gently lifts dirt and impurities, leaving skin feeling fresh and comfortable never tight or dry. This product is allergy tested and 100 percent fragrance-free. see more...

Tamara G.
love this product!! I'm 26 but I noticed an "expression" line on my forehead and I wanted to really treat my acne but not set myself up for winkles in the future by over drying my skin. I use Murad's Adult acne line, along with other products depending on my needs. I've had a lot of different moisturizers, I usually look for ones that focus on oily skin or acne prone skin that are matte and have SPF. I hear SPF can actually be worse for your skin at night (obviously it's unneeded at night anyway) and I had not yet found a moisturizer I was crazy about but I had this lotion lying around-lotion can make my face shiney easily-I don't have dry skin by any means but it's not really oily either. It's pretty normal but I still get acne. I've only been using this for a few nights but even after the first night-when I woke up my skin looked SO much better! It looked very even and seemed to have an inner glow I've never seen before in my skin. I had no redness around my nose or anywhere, redness isn't really an issue, I just have a little that is easily covered by make up but it was nice not to need concealer near my nose. My face looked SO smooth and it didn't feel greasy at ALL, just clean, smooth and very even. It's VERY light moisture so I imagine it's not for very dry skin, but it's GREAT for my skin. I also havn't woken up yet with any new pimples-which can happen, especially this week in my cycle. I've NEVER seen my skin look as good as it did-I have a lot going on in my routine and use a lot of other products-but once I added this it made a HUGE difference. I didn't even know the very little redness I had would go away so easily and I can't really describe all this product does-it just makes a lot of little problems go away-and I think it does make my pores look much smaller which I've used a lot of different products for but the little help of this lotion makes a HUGE difference. Murad is expensive, and because all skin is different, I'd recommend trying to get a sample of ANY skin product first before buying it, but I HIGHLY recommend this product
Lilith C.
Bloomington, IN
Part one of my twice daily, three step program.
It's very gentle on my dry skin, and has served me well for decades.... I'm afraid it may be time to seek out something more moisturizing, however, now that I'm approaching 50.
Shaneya H.
I've used several different facial cleaners and this one is definitely a favorite. I have always had sensitive skin so there aren't many cleansers I can use so this is definitely a holy grail for me. Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Mild
Lindsey B.
I got this for Christmas one year and ended up loving it. It’s pricier than the drug store face wash but the bottle lasts a while and it doesn’t dry my skin out. It leaves my skin feeling fresh.
Alena M.
Santa Maria
Everyone knows that Clinique is absolutely amazing I recommend this to everybody it's very good for your skin and it's just a win-win on your hand because in the end it will benefit you majorly
Meg S.
Decatur, AL
I bought an entire bottle whenever I purchases some make up products from Clinique and I regret buying it. It made my skin dry and irritated. My mom loves hers though. It could just be my type of skin.
Brenna N.
Franklin, VA
Now my boyfriend has this and he did let me use it and it was very nice on my skin because my skin can be very sensitive sometimes and it doesn't irritate me at all.
Ashley M.
Listen to me when I say this! Best facial cleanser for dry skin! I purchased this about two years ago, and I have not switched to another cleanser since then. My skin looks amazing, no more dry spots, I don't get oily throughout the day. It's just strong enough to cleanse your skin of all of the impurities, but still leave your natural oils and create a beautiful base for moisturizer and makeup (if you prefer). I know that new skincare products come out so often, but the best advice I can give is to stop switching your skincare routine up so often. Find something and stick with it for a while to see how it is really going to do your skin, and if it works well then keep that routine.
Rikka I.
I don't know how many of these I have bought. I love it. I currently have 4 in backup. It is so mild and gentle. There is no scent. I like this for removing makeup and even body care. I had a heat rash because I'm a chunky monkey and it was burning, my skin was tender, red, and stinging and this legit helped. It's already in foam form which helped from having to do any scrubbing, plus being scentless helped prevent more stinging. Washing the area a few times a day with this and cold water did the trick. I will repurchase after I use up my other bottles. Good for multi uses.
Kimberly C.
West Jordan, UT
Can't ever go wrong with Clinique I love this brand! I love the foam cleanse with this, it goes a long way and and always keeps my face clear and soft. It has no added smell to it really which is nice if you are sensitive to Serrano smells, it does have a bit of an alcohol smell to it but that doesn't bother me at all. Good for a lot of skin types. It is a little pricy but worth it. (About $20 for a 4oz bottle)