BY CLINIQUE

A plush, velvety-soft foam that cleanses even sensitive skin types with care. This plush, velvety-soft foam cleanses all skin types, including sensitive. The non-irritating formula gently lifts dirt and impurities, leaving skin feeling fresh and comfortable never tight or dry. This product is allergy tested and 100 percent fragrance-free. see more...

Isabella G.
Clinique's Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam is a simple, but very good formula that I think should be able to suit most skin types (I have combination-oily skin that is breakout prone, for reference). Lacking fragrance, the mild cleansing agents work well to remove most makeup and skincare products, making it ideal for those with sensitive skin (or the acne prone). Those with dry skin might want something with a more moisturizing formula, which Clinique does offer great options in that department as well. I don't use any sort of extreme wear/waterproof makeup so I don't know how well it is at removing that, however it does remove everyday makeup very well. I also use it with a cleansing brush so that probably has something to do with it. Overall, I highly recommend this for anyone looking for a basic, everyday cleanser.
Amanda C.
TULSA, OK
Clinique is somewhat of a hit or miss for me when it comes to skincare & this was one of those products! I loved it at first, my face felt squeaky clean after using it but it doesn't seem to actually clean my face. After using it in the shower I'd get out to dry my face & there would be tons of foundation left on my towel after drying off... For this kind of money for a product it should actually clean the face! It also started breaking me out in my t zone area & I rarely break out so this product was a disappointment! But 3 stars just for how clean it MADE my skin feel
Cierra H.
Pasadena, MD
So the only reason this doesn't get five stars is because it doesn't actually foam or feel like a soap on the face when you get the extra sensitive one. it just feels and looks like lotion. none the less I have tried the other versions and this is the only one that does not dey out my face which I love so much!
Norma T.
Manassas Park, VA
I began using Clinique products a few months ago and I was recommended to try the gentle cleansing foam for my dry skin. I use it twice per day and my skin has never felt better. It does not irritate or dry out my skin like other cleansers I have used in the past.
Tabitha R.
This is hands down the best moisturizer. I usually just buy make up from Clinique. This came in a freebie pack from them and I loved it so much I went out and bought the full size. My skin feels and looks wonderful thanks to this product!
Gabby M.
Such a soft and gentle face wash! I use this every night and it leaves my skin feeling smooth. Takes off that extra makeup up and washes away dirt. Very effective to help you keep your healthy glow. Would buy again.
Maggie L.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this product, it lasts a long time, is gentle on my sensitive skin and leaves my face feeling clean and super soft. One shot and it lathers great on your skin with plenty to spare. I get mine at Macys and Ulta.
Tiarra M.
Charleston , WV
I love anything foam. It is very gentle of the skin and you can but at Sephora. It is very effective. Clinique is pricey yet affordable. Its very soothing and leaves your face feeling extra soft and clean.
Elizabeth G.
Portland, OR
This soap is gentle, gets rid of all makeup and doesn't dry my face out. IT even removes eye makeup with no tugging or extra fuss. It's everything you want in a cleanser.
Vanessa L. F.
Fullerton, CA
I love, love, love this foam wash!!! It's so gentle and easy to use. Not harsh on my skin and doesn't leave soap residue behind. Try it you'll love it too!!!!