BY CLINIQUE #91 in Body Scrub

A water-based scrub for oily skin. This scrub de-flakes skin, unclogs pores and softens fine lines to help you achieve a clearer and more refreshed-looking complexion. For oily to very oily skin types. see more...

• Does this help with blackheads? 4 Answers
  • I have been looking for a scrub and I swear by my clinique skin c...1 Answers
  • I have combination skin.. will this work for me? looking for some...1 Answers
Clinique Exfoliating Scrub 100ml/3.3oz
  • "I would recommend only using it twice a week because it is really gritty " in 2 reviews
  • "This product works great for dry facial skin." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin like others. " in 1 review
  • "This is a great product for women and men!" in 1 review
  • "I use this about every other week, so this bottle goes a long way for me." in 1 review
Alex R.
Great product for exfoliation. It is a bit of the rough side, which is what I like to feel exfoliated. I do use this about once a week, it feels minty fresh and my skin feels extra soft after washing off Clinique Exfoliating Scrub 100ml/3.3oz
Anna J.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Exfoliating Scrub 3.4 fl oz more...
I love this stuff. I’ve struggled REALLY bad with my face since getting pregnant 3 years ago. I’m oily, have pimples, but constantly flaking. This scrub is amazing. I use it a few times a week, and it has been the only scrub to actually get my dead skin off without making my face raw.
Jess B.
I absolutely love this product but for $27 there's really not a whole lot of product for your money. It smells like mint and with the first use gets away all the dead skin
Kristin J.
Great scrub! This product is the perfect combination of gentle and embracive. Great for sensitive skin. Scrub has small exfoliating beads to provide a gentle and effective exfoliant. This product has a minty scent and a slight cooling effect. Leaves skin feeling refreshed and softer then ever!
Melissa M.
I love love love this product. I use it everyday and it makes my skin feel so refreshed and clean. It makes the redness and blemishes on the skin fade away. It has a nice scent too it also. It may be a bit pricey but it is totally worth the money. I would definitely reccomend this to anyone as it is gentle on the skin
Kelly G.
Grand Rapids
I absolutely love this scrub. I use it a couple times a month. Makes my skin feel soft and clean. Doesn't irritate. Has a minty smell and makes my skin feel refreshed. I would recommend this to everyone. It's a little pricey but lasts a long time.
Amber E.
Long Beach, CA
My favorite exfoliant at the moment! I love how it isn’t too abrasive like most exfoliants out there. Some people may not be too fond of the tingly feeling you get when you use it, but I personally love it because that’s how I know it’s working. I use it about 3 times a week and it leaves my skin glowing every time!
Ana Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Este exfoliante de Clinique es el
mejor que he probado, limpia las impurezas de tu piel a la perfección, el grano
es un poco áspero pero remueve todas la células muertas, al final cuando te lo
enjuagas te deja una sensación de frescura mentolada en el rostro lo cual
adoro, lo volvería a comprar y lo recomiendo si te gustan los exfoliantes un
poco fuertes sin dañar tu piel.
Amber F.
Plantation, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only exfoliated I will use on my face anymore! I've repurchased at least 3 times now because the product is just that good. The exfoliants in the scrub are finer and leave a cooling sensation on the skin after you wash it off. I've noticed improvement in the texture of my skin from using this cleanser so I would definitely recommend giving it a try !
Kelly S.
This is a really great scrub! First of all, it doesn't leave any tacky residue, which is a big problem with many scrubs for me. This washes off clean! It is actually a great cleanser, leaving my skin feeling thoroughly refreshed with just the right amount of scrubbing action to effectively exfoliate without being too abrasive. I use this whenever I want a deep, thorough clean for a fresh start.
Ryan K.
Phoenixville, PA
Does this help with blackheads?
Diana V.
Vancouver, WA
Dose it actually work ? be honest . I wanna buy it but is it worth it?
Mackenzie M.
oshawa, ON
I have combination skin.. will this work for me? looking for something that will clear up my skin and keep it nice and moisturized.
Jamie W.
Visalia, CA
Why does this work so great?
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
I want to change my review of this product. I recently found out that polyethene is used in it, a plastic that contributes to pollution of waterways. I will not be buying this again. 0 STARS! I will not purchase this again. I couldn't edit my previous post or make a new one, so I am posting this here.