BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 3 - Combination Oily, 4 - Oily

Skin-clearing, water-based scrub for strong, oily skins. De-flakes, refines, softens tiny lines. Leaves skin refreshed.

How to Use:

• Use once a day, in the morning
  • Using fingertips, massage product onto skin in a circular motion, avoiding the eye area and lips.
  • Do not apply to active breakout.
  • Rinse thoroughly; pat skin dry.
  • Follow with your customized 3-Step Skin Care System.

TIP: Avoid eye area and lips.

Clinique Exfoliating Scrub
  • "Love it face feels and looks great oil free will definitely recommend it to everyone who has acne issues" in 12 reviews
  • "I have only good things to say about this product! Clinique is by far the best brand for acne prone and sensitive skin! Have been incorporating Clinique in my skincare routine since middle school! Would definitely recommend." in 11 reviews
  • "In love with this scrub. Leaves your skin soooo incredibly soft, removes any dry skin ect and you feel like it gets right into your pores and cleans them out. Have been using this for a while now and most certainly re-purchase!" in 7 reviews
Zoey N.
I bought this scrub without reading or watching reviews beforehand. I would say this is quite interesting. It smells minty and feels so cooling once you rub it onto your face. I first used this after using the Baby Facial from Drunk Elephant and boyyyy let me tell ya, it was quite an experience. Imagine your face is slightly burn by the Facial, and then the cooling sensation this gives. Quite the experience! This product is not necessarily bad, it does its job as exfoliating my face pretty well. However I prefer the tiny little exfoliant beads to be a little more visible if that makes sense. This is somewhat too finely milled in my opinion. Not that finely like a powder but for a scrub, it’s too finely milled. That is just my preference. I have been using this for a year. I am running out but would love to try out new exfoliating/ scrubs. This is quite affordable and lasts a super long time.
Madeline L.
I love this scrub so much! Other scrubs that I have tried before cause small abrasions on my skin but this one is very gentle. It removes tough dry patches without irritating, leaving my face very smooth & feeling fresh. I also noticed that it has kept the areas of my skin that tend to get oily under control since using it (twice a week). I definitely recommend this scrub to anyone who has sensitive skin.
Monserrat L.
This scrub is amazing! I love the cooling sensation it gives and how soft it leaves my face. It is very gritty so you definitely need to go gentle with it, but it buffs away any dead skin cells and smooths your skin. The consistency is thick, you have to really squeeze on the tube to get it out. Overall, I do recommend it.
Jenna Y.
Cranberry Twp, PA
This is just an ok scrub for me. I love the way it smells and it ya a cooling sensation on my face when I use it which I love. It’s somewhat affordable as well. The only thing I don’t love is that I feel like it leaves my face feeling greasy after I’m done.
Karina S.
Dallas, TX
I've been using expensive exfoliators for years and had no idea Clinique made their own affordable-ish scrub! I use the Clinique Face Soap and Toner, and this Exfoliating Scrub is the perfect addition to my skincare routine! It has fine exfoliating granules, a delightful minty sensation, and it makes my skin feel so good! I love it!
Julie N.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my first exfoliator but I was recommended to use this brand by beauty experts at an Ulta location. It is very easy to use and very little product is required per use!

I use this product once per week as recommended by people at the mentioned Ulta location, which does help prep my skin to look better with full-face makeup! I have issues with dry and flaky skin at times, but this product had helped me get rid of this problem.
Tracy P.
I do not like this product. I find myself having to wash my face twice with it to even get all of my makeup off. I will not be buying a full size of this cleaner for that reason. I don’t recommend trying this.
Blaque R.
Tracy, CA
Oily oily oily, because of that I'm all about exfoliating! I don't break out a ton but I work to try and keep all the dead skin off so it doesn't build up and cause the breakouts.
Jolisel V.
NEW YORK, NY
Absolutely Amazing! You can tell by my picture that my face has gotten really well after I started using Clinique!! I always get it at Macys herald square! Ask for victoria she is the best!!!
Kristin J.
Great scrub! This product is the perfect combination of gentle and embracive. Great for sensitive skin. Scrub has small exfoliating beads to provide a gentle and effective exfoliant. This product has a minty scent and a slight cooling effect. Leaves skin feeling refreshed and softer then ever!
Ryan K.
Phoenixville, PA
Does this help with blackheads?
Diana V.
Vancouver, WA
Question has been deleted
Mackenzie M.
oshawa, ON
I have combination skin.. will this work for me? looking for something that will clear up my skin and keep it nice and moisturized.
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
Anyone know of a drugstore dupe for the Clinique Exfoliating Scrub?  I'm in love with this formula, but would love to find a cheaper alternative that works just as well.
Michelle B.
Kawkawlin, MI
Does this product really take off all the dead/dry skin on your face?

Sephora