BY CLINIQUE #47 in Body Scrub

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Skin Types: 3 - Combination Oily, 4 - Oily

Skin-clearing, water-based scrub for strong, oily skins. De-flakes, refines, softens tiny lines. Leaves skin refreshed.

How to Use:

• Use once a day, in the morning
  • Using fingertips, massage product onto skin in a circular motion, avoiding the eye area and lips.
  • Do not apply to active breakout.
  • Rinse thoroughly; pat skin dry.
  • Follow with your customized 3-Step Skin Care System.

TIP: Avoid eye area and lips.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love it face feels and looks great oil free will definitely recommend it to everyone who has acne issues" in 12 reviews
  • "I have only good things to say about this product! Clinique is by far the best brand for acne prone and sensitive skin! Have been incorporating Clinique in my skincare routine since middle school! Would definitely recommend." in 11 reviews
  • "In love with this scrub. Leaves your skin soooo incredibly soft, removes any dry skin ect and you feel like it gets right into your pores and cleans them out. Have been using this for a while now and most certainly re-purchase!" in 7 reviews
Zoey N.
I bought this scrub without reading or watching reviews beforehand. I would say this is quite interesting. It smells minty and feels so cooling once you rub it onto your face. I first used this after using the Baby Facial from Drunk Elephant and boyyyy let me tell ya, it was quite an experience. Imagine your face is slightly burn by the Facial, and then the cooling sensation this gives. Quite the experience! This product is not necessarily bad, it does its job as exfoliating my face pretty well. However I prefer the tiny little exfoliant beads to be a little more visible if that makes sense. This is somewhat too finely milled in my opinion. Not that finely like a powder but for a scrub, it’s too finely milled. That is just my preference. I have been using this for a year. I am running out but would love to try out new exfoliating/ scrubs. This is quite affordable and lasts a super long time.
Toby G.
For a person like myself,who loves skin care, this is a hood product! It's like most exfoliating scrubs and really gets the dirt out of your pores. However, the bottle is a small size which makes it a little pricey for me. I do recommend it if you can afford to continue getting a bottle every month.
Madeline L.
I love this scrub so much! Other scrubs that I have tried before cause small abrasions on my skin but this one is very gentle. It removes tough dry patches without irritating, leaving my face very smooth & feeling fresh. I also noticed that it has kept the areas of my skin that tend to get oily under control since using it (twice a week). I definitely recommend this scrub to anyone who has sensitive skin.
Monserrat L.
This scrub is amazing! I love the cooling sensation it gives and how soft it leaves my face. It is very gritty so you definitely need to go gentle with it, but it buffs away any dead skin cells and smooths your skin. The consistency is thick, you have to really squeeze on the tube to get it out. Overall, I do recommend it.
Julie N.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my first exfoliator but I was recommended to use this brand by beauty experts at an Ulta location. It is very easy to use and very little product is required per use!

I use this product once per week as recommended by people at the mentioned Ulta location, which does help prep my skin to look better with full-face makeup! I have issues with dry and flaky skin at times, but this product had helped me get rid of this problem.
Trina H.
The scrub is great for removing dead skin cells and making your skin feel really smooth. I love how clean it makes my face feel after using it. I think that it is definitely effective so I highly I recommend this product.
Tracy P.
I do not like this product. I find myself having to wash my face twice with it to even get all of my makeup off. I will not be buying a full size of this cleaner for that reason. I don’t recommend trying this.
Dani M.
Orlando, FL
This is one of the only exfoliating scrubs that doesn’t feel harsh on my sensitive skin. I love how fine the scrub is so it doesn’t feel like you’re damaging your skin. It gently exfoliates your skin to remove dead skin and leaves you skin feel soft and smooth. I only use this 1-2 times a week to avoid over exfoliating, but if you’re looking for a fairly gently physical exfoliating scrub I would highly recommend this one!
Samantha J.
where has this product been all my life? clinique is heaven sent. this exfoliating scrub feels like i get it all off and clean without being super rough. smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling super soft. and for a person who suffers from very sensitive skin, this is so gentle yet effective of getting of the grime of the day. i can never have enough things to say about this.
Blaque R.
Tracy, CA
Oily oily oily, because of that I'm all about exfoliating! I don't break out a ton but I work to try and keep all the dead skin off so it doesn't build up and cause the breakouts.
Ryan K.
Phoenixville, PA
Does this help with blackheads?
Diana V.
Vancouver, WA
Question has been deleted
Mackenzie M.
oshawa, ON
I have combination skin.. will this work for me? looking for something that will clear up my skin and keep it nice and moisturized.
Michelle B.
Kawkawlin, MI
Does this product really take off all the dead/dry skin on your face?
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
Anyone know of a drugstore dupe for the Clinique Exfoliating Scrub?  I'm in love with this formula, but would love to find a cheaper alternative that works just as well.

back