BY CLINIQUE

vanessa C.
Corona, CA
This particular product I would admit I was confused. It was my first time buying this particular product and I was trying it out. Don't think I used it correctly but for what it's worth it was cheap. I would not buy it again because I really didn't know what I was getting.
Misty S.
Abilene
I love clinque's palettes. The colors match well together and makes it easy to do a full look without having to wake up and think about it. I bought this set at my local mall but you can also get it online. I think most people young and old would enjoy this as a gift! Enjoy!
Yainet D.
The one I have is square. But it has the same products. I think this is a great little mini are to take when traveling and don't want to take alot of things to save space. This easily fits I your purse. The shadows are a little light for my liking but they are great for a natural look.
Stacy V.
I really liked the product. Very pretty colors and it stayed on very well all day. I do not wear a lot of eyeshadow so I do not get a lot of use out of it.
Sabrina R.
917 mechanic street Jeffersonville Indiana apt 208
I love this more than anything I was so upset when I lost it by far one of the best products to get and carry around with you.
Araceli J.
Pharr, TX
This is perfect for when you need something small and travel friendly. The colors are beautiful. Eveything about this is great
Olyvia H.
Keystone Heights
Beautiful pigments and beautiful color selections thy have to choose from. The bronzer completes all skin tones
fashion 3.
Pour ce produit j'ai troppp aimé ce produit la pigmentation et tout c'est juste wow il est trop good i love this
Susana S.
Beautiful color palette, use it for a contest and its colors are unique, I loved it! I wish I could have it