Clinique Even Better™ Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 uploaded by Suzanna K.Clinique Even Better™ Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 uploaded by Melinda H.

BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 1, 2

Soothing oil-free cream has specialized ingredients that break apart surface darkening, exfoliating it away. SPF helps prevent new damage. Instantly brightens. Wear daily to see a more even skin tone in about 4 to 6 weeks.

• Has anyone truly seen a diminished look in hyperpigmentation from...1 Answers
Andrew F.
I was looking for a daily face moisturizer that contained SPF and isn't heavy, greasy, smelly, or gives me an allergic reaction and this is it. I've had bad reactions to sunscreen before with drug store brands like Neutrogena and Coopertone and almost resigned myself to having to put up with heavy mineral sunblock that leave me looking a shade paler than normal. Then I decided to shell out the extra to get this Clinique moisturizer. I've been wearing it (almost) daily for the last few months now. I confess to not seeing a visible difference in my skin tone. To begin with, I don't think there was anything wrong with my skin tone...I mean, I'm only in my early 30s. I'm mainly using it now to prevent future sun damage from mild daily exposure. My skin does feel even softer than it was before, but I'm using this at the same time as Clinique's Repairwear Night Cream so I can't really say which one (or both) is responsible for the difference. Obviously, probably not recommended for protection against a sunny day on the beach. But pretty perfect for daily wear in the northern hemisphere.
Racheal W.
I got to try a sample of this with a recent Ulta purchase. As with most Clinique products it doesn't fail to keep me happy! It moisturizers and evens out the skin tone, and protects with just a touch of spf. Would give five stars if it had more spf and also if Clinique products came in bigger packages..
Clare O.
Clayton, NC
I got a little sample from my online order from Ulta. It's a pretty good moisturizer and gets the job done, but I feel like there are better options. It's not awful, but its nothing amazing. It is lightweight and isn't greasy. In the end I would recommend the product to others!
Liseth S.
This has helped even my skin tone! I have used this product for years now and I love it. I had stopped using it (I don't know why) and a dark spot re emerged. I instantly went to Sephora to purchase it.
Vanessa R.
San Jose , CA
I've always loved Clinique products, but I feel like their moisturizers are a bit oily, and heavy. If you feel like this about their moisturizers the even better skin correcting moisturizer is the way to go! It's light non greasy and the skin tone evening is the best part! Love this product! A little goes a long way! They also always have promotions at Macy's, for instance, spend 50 get a free make up bag with samples! Love it!
Anna B.
Staten Island, NY
I have extremely sensitive skin, and have tried out so many moisturizers all of which have made me breakout. So I tried this moisturizer and I just love it! It has completely cleared my skin and evened it out. As far as brightening goes...I'm not sure. But besides that it's great! One downside to this (besides the price) is that its in a jar, because you're pretty much just putting in bacteria from your face - not very sanitary. But with how my skin is reacting to this awesome product, I don't really mind.(:
Alexis D.
Maryville, TN
This is the one girls ! Achieve the perfect skin tone while having super soft skin . I used to always wear makeup , even at home . This product has set me free . No dark circles , lightened acne scars, and I am loving my skin now. Worth the money . My mom and grandmother now use and love this product as well . You need this product in your daily skincare routine .
Brittany W.
Whitelaw, WI
I have very uneven skin along with natural redness. There is no other product that helps with this better than I have tried. I always had problems in high school with my skin tone. From being a normal teen to going to the gym in the mornings and swim practice at night I needed help. This product was the cure for me. Now 27 years old and still using and loving.
Jessica D.
Cedar Park, TX
I have suffered from adult acne, although not severe, some of it had left some acne scarring. That's why I decided to try this moisturizer. I figured a skin tone moisturizer would help along with my daily skin regime. I must say that it has. Although it takes some time until you really start seeing some noticeable results, my acne scars have started to fade and some of them are completely gone now. I've noticed that my skin tone is more even and looks healthier. I have been happy with my choice!
Kristine C.
Baltimore, MD
One of my all-time favorites. I always have this on hand and have a jar I'm using every single morning right now. Clinique is my every day brand and my trusted brand since I was in my early twenties. My skin has seen its share of harsh conditions and I can always count on Clinique to come through. This cream keeps my skin hydrated and looking awesome.
Michele L.
Has anyone truly seen a diminished look in hyperpigmentation from the sun when using this as directed?