BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 1, 2

Soothing oil-free cream has specialized ingredients that break apart surface darkening, exfoliating it away. SPF helps prevent new damage. Instantly brightens. Wear daily to see a more even skin tone in about 4 to 6 weeks.

Clinique Even Better™ Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20

Start your review of Clinique Even Better™ Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "In my case this was a very good buy because i have very sensitive skin and acne is a problem for me! but with with this brand i never have to worry about that problem but clinique is a brand that is good for people with acne " in 12 reviews
  • "Love love love this lotion. Very moisturizing without the weight. I tried a sample size and I noticed a more even tone throughout my face before I ran out of the sample. It's an added bonus that the lotion has spf to prevent additional sun spots! " in 11 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is gold! It leaves my sensitive, dry skin feeling perfectly moisturized, and it has definitely evened out my complexion (as it claims to do). It has absolutely helped to fade any post-acne marks or dark spots I've had. It's expensive, which is definitely a drawback, but still soooooo worth it!!!" in 10 reviews
Aerial P.
Dothan, AL
So! I adore Clinique. My favorite face washes come from this brand ——>Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser and CLINIQUE Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam -- 1.7 oz. Unfortunately, this moisturizer has left my face looking greasy all day. It never truly soaked in like my Origins Plantscription Oil-free cream SPF 25 •OR• my IT Cosmetics® Confidence in a Cream Moisturizer. The Origins product kind of SMELLS like sunscreen all day, whereas this product does not. But unfortunately I don’t want to look or feel like a greaseball all day. So this is not a product I will be purchasing. Thank you Sephora for including the free sample in my purchase.
Alexandra O.
Sunnyvale, CA
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Moisturizes my face without leaving a greasy feeling and shiny look! I have combination skin, so it's important to have a good moisturizer because let's be honest, my skin cannot decide between greasy and dry!  I would highly recommend this product to anyone who needs a good moisturizer!
Kayla W.
Sagamore Hls, OH
I have dry skin so this moisturizer is great! It sinks into my skin right away and doesn’t clog my pores. It has SPF in it which is a bonus. It has luxury packaging. I would repurchase and recommend to others who are looking for a good moisturizer with SPF in it.
вяιєℓуи в.
Lincoln, NE
Clinique provides amazing products to take care of my skin. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and healthy, and protected from the sun. Highly recommended for use, especially with dryer complexions. I use almost daily if I know I'll be out in the sun.
Giselle M.
Fort Worth, TX
Not a big fan of this and probably wouldn’t repurchase. I was immediately not a fan of the smell but still gave it a chance, but I feel it doesn’t help even the color on my face. Also feels very greasy/heavy and makes my skin almost look older
Isabella l.
stevens
This under eye correcting moisturizer is amazing! It works so well, I starting seeing results within a couple days! I put this under my eyes every night before I go to bed. This has really made my dark circles go away! Definitely worth the price! I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to get rid of their dark circles.
Wylie, TX
Love this production.  My mature skin is very dry therefore I've got to have a good moisturizer.  this product works well under my foundation and also works will stand alone.  It's moderately priced but Clinique is known for their skin care products and I would definitely purchase this product again.
Poba Z.
It really works on skin and time it. I had slightly darker skin around my chin. And after using this I feel like my skin is toned and look glowy.i like Clinique products . Each serves the purpose especially on my sensitive skin.
Loria W.
I love clinique products!  They work so well with my skintype. I've used a lot of products on my face but clinique is still so great. Its really gentle for sensitive skin. Its not real greasy but very effective for dry skin. I would highly recommend this product.
Fauna H.
Phoenix , AZ
This is amazing and lightweight and doesnt break the bank. Love the fact they have it in a big size for a better bargain. It doesn't break me out and DOES even out my skin. This is an awesome product no smell either.
Michelle c.
Livonia, MI
Just wondering if this is a heavy product or lightweight?
Michele L.
Has anyone truly seen a diminished look in hyperpigmentation from the sun when using this as directed?
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
Who else is using this ? I got mine just yesterday.
Bobbi W.
Hurricane, WV
I am wondering if it corrects facial redness or blochiness??