BY CLINIQUE #46 in Facial Moisturizers

Skin Types: 1, 2

Soothing oil-free cream has specialized ingredients that break apart surface darkening, exfoliating it away. SPF helps prevent new damage. Instantly brightens. Wear daily to see a more even skin tone in about 4 to 6 weeks.

• Who else is using this ? I got mine just yesterday.1 Answers
  • I am wondering if it corrects facial redness or blochines...1 Answers
  • Has anyone truly seen a diminished look in hyperpigmentat...1 Answers
Clinique Even Better™ Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20
  • "In my case this was a very good buy because i have very sensitive skin and acne is a problem for me! but with with this brand i never have to worry about that problem but clinique is a brand that is good for people with acne " in 12 reviews
  • "Love love love this lotion. Very moisturizing without the weight. I tried a sample size and I noticed a more even tone throughout my face before I ran out of the sample. It's an added bonus that the lotion has spf to prevent additional sun spots! " in 11 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is gold! It leaves my sensitive, dry skin feeling perfectly moisturized, and it has definitely evened out my complexion (as it claims to do). It has absolutely helped to fade any post-acne marks or dark spots I've had. It's expensive, which is definitely a drawback, but still soooooo worth it!!!" in 10 reviews
Gracie R.
kaysville
This moisturizer is my favorite he only thing I would have to say is that is spf is very low but I love the idea to have your moisturizer and sunscreen together it makes less steps for you when you are putting on makeup and it’s awesome to use less products.
Junarris B.
Midlothian, VA
I actually bought this for my daughter and decided to try it out because she had such great results. I have severely dry skin that even cracks and flakes up at times. I used this Clinique moisturizer and it actually bring back normalcy to my skin.
JO$|Baenerys T.
Washington, DC
Love this moisturizer although on some days it does take a while to penetrate the skin. Perhaps on those days my skin is already more moisturized so it takes a little longer? Anyways I do like that this has spf bc it cuts down some steps in my routine. I typically pair this with the dark spot corrector which also has spf.
Kayla W.
Sagamore Hls, OH
I have dry skin so this moisturizer is great! It sinks into my skin right away and doesn’t clog my pores. It has SPF in it which is a bonus. It has luxury packaging. I would repurchase and recommend to others who are looking for a good moisturizer with SPF in it.
вяιєℓуи в.
Lincoln
Clinique provides amazing products to take care of my skin. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and healthy, and protected from the sun. Highly recommended for use, especially with dryer complexions. I use almost daily if I know I'll be out in the sun.
Giselle M.
Fort Worth, TX
Not a big fan of this and probably wouldn’t repurchase. I was immediately not a fan of the smell but still gave it a chance, but I feel it doesn’t help even the color on my face. Also feels very greasy/heavy and makes my skin almost look older
Isabella l.
stevens
This under eye correcting moisturizer is amazing! It works so well, I starting seeing results within a couple days! I put this under my eyes every night before I go to bed. This has really made my dark circles go away! Definitely worth the price! I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to get rid of their dark circles.
Wylie, TX
Love this production.  My mature skin is very dry therefore I've got to have a good moisturizer.  this product works well under my foundation and also works will stand alone.  It's moderately priced but Clinique is known for their skin care products and I would definitely purchase this product again.
Lydia G.
Cedar, MN
Love Clinique facial creams! This is very similar to some of the other ones, leaves your face feeling SO soft! & even better.. contains sunscreen!!! I use this mostly during the summer in the mornings, and will continue using it!
Poba Z.
It really works on skin and time it. I had slightly darker skin around my chin. And after using this I feel like my skin is toned and look glowy.i like Clinique products . Each serves the purpose especially on my sensitive skin.
Jenna Y.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Hey everyone! I’m looking for something to even out my skin tone. I love Clinique but have never tried this. Do you guys like it? I generally have redness on my checks and around my nose but also discoloration from the sun. Let me know what you think! Clinique Even Better™ Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
Just wondering if this is a heavy product or lightweight?
Michele L.
Has anyone truly seen a diminished look in hyperpigmentation from the sun when using this as directed?
Bobbi W.
Hurricane, WV
I am wondering if it corrects facial redness or blochiness??
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
Who else is using this ? I got mine just yesterday.

back