BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Evens Skin Tone, SPF

Skin Types: 2, 3

Wear oil-free, dermatologist-developed Even Better Makeup SPF 15 and something amazing happens: Without any makeup, see improved clarity, a more even skin tone, visibly diminished age spots. For all ethnicities. In just 4 to 6 weeks. Broad spectrum SPF helps protect against future darkening. For continued benefits—even after you take it off—partner with Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector.

How To Use:

• For best results, apply after 3-Step Skin Care System
  • Smooth on with Foundation Brush starting in center of face, blending outward
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover

Ingredients :

Octinoxate 5.90% , Titanium Dioxide 3.50% , Zinc Oxide 2.80%Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Methyl Trimethicone , Phenyl Trimethicone , Dimethicone , Triethylhexanoin , Butylene Glycol , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone , Alumina , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract , Saccharomyces Lysate Extract , Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Glycerin , Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Methicone , Methicone , Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3 , Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate , Lecithin , Laureth-7 , Tocopheryl Acetate , Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer , Dipropylene Glycol , Sodium Chloride , Caprylyl Glycol , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Polyaminopropyl Biguanide , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Mica , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163)]

• has anyone tried Clinique even better makeup in the shade...1 Answers
  • I need to try this out one day2 Answers
  • How long may I use this foundation after opening? 2 Answers
Clinique Even Better™ Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15
  • "Although it didn't happen immediately, it definitely works and I would recommend it to anyone struggling with uneven skin tones. " in 9 reviews
  • "this foundation have great coverage but it makes me super super oily and it feels like its sliding off even with a primer" in 9 reviews
  • "But wearing this product guarantees that I can go all day with a full coverage foundation as flawless as it was in the start of the day" in 9 reviews
  • "This foundation is very matte and gives very good coverage but it highlights hairs in between your eyebrows and over your lip" in 7 reviews
  • "I just love the way it feels,it's not oily,it go's on nice and smooth and it really cover good and a little goes along way." in 6 reviews
Sarah P.
Lynchburg, VA
I have been wearing this foundation since I was 16! I am 21 now and this foundation has stayed true to me! It is so lightweight and easy to apply. It honestly does make you glow - and last about 6-7 hours. If you want something that is light but still covers any spots you have this is a great option. Also Clinique is so great with keeping your skin healthy and making sure the things you put on your face are good for you. Would recommend 100%!!
Rinal B.
East orange
Review for: 26 Cashew more...
This foundation is great! I was matched at our local Clinique counter and LOVED the way the consultant applied it to my face. I wore it literally for 8 hours and never once did it oxidize. However after I got home and tried to apply it in the same manner as the girl did, it looked great for about 2 hours then I looked like an Oompa Loompa from Willy Wonka! Very disappointing. I need to find a great primer to use between it and my skin to prevent it from oxidizing. You can see in the photo where it had begun to oxidize. Holding out hope I can find a way to make it work. $30 for foundation is a little steep for it to just turn orange.
Wendy T.
Review for: 07 Vanilla more...
While this makeup gives decent coverage, it transfers easily to clothing, cell phones etc- anything it touches.  Also it is horrible to get off.  I've used makeup remover, then washed twice and when I use the clarifying liquid - still have makeup embedded in my skin.
Amanda M.
Bridgeport, CT
Purchased at: Sephora
I really love this foundation and have it in 2 shades (winter and summer tones). It stays on my skin well while providing coverage without looking cakey. I purchased mine at Sephora. I also like this for the summer since it is SPF 15. I also like Clinique because it is good for sensitive skin.
Emma D.
This is the only foundation that I will use because it simply is amazing. I have tried so many different foundations and feel this one is the best for my skin type. I have rather sensitive skin and this foundation does not break me out or bring out any imperfections in my skin. If I have any dry or oily patches this foundation will smooth my skin so it all looks the same texture. This foundation goes on smooth and doesn't leave my face looking too dewy, just a natural silky look. The other great benefit to this foundation is the coverage. The coverage is very buildable and does not look cakey, sometimes I don't even need to use concealer to cover imperfections because the foundation does it for me.
Nikki P.
Buffalo grove , IL
Review for: 01 Alabaster more...
Good full coverage foundation! Only problem is is that it looks cakey on the face and transfers to objects/clothes. I have to be on the phone at work and even though I set this with Laura mercier setting powder, it still transferred.
Emily B.
La Crescenta
Purchased at: Sephora
My dermatologist recommended this due to my acne prone skin, she said it was anti-pore clogging. The SPF in the product is so strong, I applied it to my face and it saved me from turning into a lobster like the rest of my body!!
carla l.
Salem , OR
I wish that the shade range was a little better because even the lightest/coolest shade is just slightly too dark for me during the Fall and Winter when I'm at my palest.  However, I can wear Alabaster in the summer.  I was pleasantly surprised by this foundation; in general I feel as though Clinique is overlooked somewhat as a brand and I have only tried a handful of products (which included some hits and misses).  The foundation was very easy to apply and I think it has light to medium coverage which is what I prefer.  It has a natural satin finish and although it doesn't dry down right away, I found that applying a light setting powder helped it to not feel tacky and improved the wear time somewhat.  Without setting it, it doesn't wear quite as long as some foundations that I've tried but it's not the worst, either, and I can get a pretty full day without it fading much.  It feels comfortable and I appreciate the light SPF and I also appreciate that it doesn't seem to oxidize on my skin.  Overall I'm enjoying this much more than I thought I might and I will be reaching for this quite a bit!
adriana l.
el paso
Review for: 16 Golden Neutral more...
I have been using this product for 6 years now and still love it. It looks really natural and my face dies not feel sticky or dry. I do have really dry skin and this product prevents my skin from feeling dry. I just love it
Erika J.
Milton, MA
Review for: 19 Clove more...
This is a great moderate coverage foundation. I love that it has spf and the color match is perfect for my skin. I love the price point, it is affordable compared to many of the foundations on the market. It blends easily.
Priscilla V.
Is this foundation more of a light, medium, or full coverage?
Samantha M.
Has anyone used this product and have it be effective? I tried it and it was so oily, anyone try to use a powder product over it?
Yarlin A.
Bronx, NY
I seen a lot of good reviews about it for oily skin , but I'm not sure my face is really oily does this give you a matte look ?
Brianne W.
I'm looking for a new foundation. How does this one work for dry/combo skin? How much coverage does it offer? Does it stick to dry areas?
Johntae K.
Vicksburg, MS
How is this product's staying power? also, how is it for oily skin? I've been eyeing it for a while now.