BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Evens Skin Tone, SPF

Skin Types: 2, 3

Wear oil-free, dermatologist-developed Even Better Makeup SPF 15 and something amazing happens: Without any makeup, see improved clarity, a more even skin tone, visibly diminished age spots. For all ethnicities. In just 4 to 6 weeks. Broad spectrum SPF helps protect against future darkening. For continued benefits—even after you take it off—partner with Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector.

How To Use:

• For best results, apply after 3-Step Skin Care System
  • Smooth on with Foundation Brush starting in center of face, blending outward
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover

Ingredients :

Octinoxate 5.90% , Titanium Dioxide 3.50% , Zinc Oxide 2.80%Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Methyl Trimethicone , Phenyl Trimethicone , Dimethicone , Triethylhexanoin , Butylene Glycol , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone , Alumina , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract , Saccharomyces Lysate Extract , Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Glycerin , Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Methicone , Methicone , Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3 , Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate , Lecithin , Laureth-7 , Tocopheryl Acetate , Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer , Dipropylene Glycol , Sodium Chloride , Caprylyl Glycol , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Polyaminopropyl Biguanide , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Mica , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163)]

• has anyone tried Clinique even better makeup in the shade...1 Answers
  • I need to try this out one day2 Answers
  • How long may I use this foundation after opening? 2 Answers
Clinique Even Better™ Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15
  • "Although it didn't happen immediately, it definitely works and I would recommend it to anyone struggling with uneven skin tones. " in 9 reviews
  • "this foundation have great coverage but it makes me super super oily and it feels like its sliding off even with a primer" in 9 reviews
  • "But wearing this product guarantees that I can go all day with a full coverage foundation as flawless as it was in the start of the day" in 9 reviews
  • "This foundation is very matte and gives very good coverage but it highlights hairs in between your eyebrows and over your lip" in 7 reviews
  • "I just love the way it feels,it's not oily,it go's on nice and smooth and it really cover good and a little goes along way." in 6 reviews
Tori J.
Benson
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 24 Linen more...
I use this every single day, and have since high school. I am soon due to graduate college. The reasons I’m giving this product a ‘four’ are plentiful, but this is being based on experience, and not much to compare it with. It has beat drugstore brands as far as I have tried as it feels practically weightless. The coverage is medium-full, and definitely buildable. It is supposedly a natural finish, but it is a bit dewy unless paired with a very matte powder. It lasts all day; however, the formula tends to separate from the nose area without a good primer. It is a reliable, go-to product that will be a staple as far as I know. I feel that one bottle lasts quite awhile with daily use, and although not cheap, $29 isn’t too much to reserve for this high quality product. Plus, if you purchase from a counter such as Belk, you are going to automatically get the special makeup bag with full-size & mini skincare and makeup items. These bags are seasonal, so by the time you need to purchase another, the bags have changed!
Rinal B.
East orange
Review for: 26 Cashew more...
This foundation is great! I was matched at our local Clinique counter and LOVED the way the consultant applied it to my face. I wore it literally for 8 hours and never once did it oxidize. However after I got home and tried to apply it in the same manner as the girl did, it looked great for about 2 hours then I looked like an Oompa Loompa from Willy Wonka! Very disappointing. I need to find a great primer to use between it and my skin to prevent it from oxidizing. You can see in the photo where it had begun to oxidize. Holding out hope I can find a way to make it work. $30 for foundation is a little steep for it to just turn orange.
Sarah P.
Lynchburg, VA
I have been wearing this foundation since I was 16! I am 21 now and this foundation has stayed true to me! It is so lightweight and easy to apply. It honestly does make you glow - and last about 6-7 hours. If you want something that is light but still covers any spots you have this is a great option. Also Clinique is so great with keeping your skin healthy and making sure the things you put on your face are good for you. Would recommend 100%!!
Illsie A.
Boston, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 51 Honey Wheat more...
The best foundation i own. I prefer clinique foundations over any other foundation. I love how light weight it feels on my skin. I have oily to combination skin, so i needed something to cover but that doesnt feel like cake. Makes your skin looks so luminous. I recommend this for any of my girls who are looking for a great performance brand.
tony 🌞.
Vancouver
By far my everyday foundation this isn’t as raves about like other foundations it’s so slept on but it’s amazing the finish is a natural dewy skin like and helps cover blemishes and dark spots it looks just like my skin just 10x better I already bought this twice and will continue on purchasing recommend this during the summer
Wendy T.
Review for: 07 Vanilla more...
While this makeup gives decent coverage, it transfers easily to clothing, cell phones etc- anything it touches.  Also it is horrible to get off.  I've used makeup remover, then washed twice and when I use the clarifying liquid - still have makeup embedded in my skin.
Emma D.
This is the only foundation that I will use because it simply is amazing. I have tried so many different foundations and feel this one is the best for my skin type. I have rather sensitive skin and this foundation does not break me out or bring out any imperfections in my skin. If I have any dry or oily patches this foundation will smooth my skin so it all looks the same texture. This foundation goes on smooth and doesn't leave my face looking too dewy, just a natural silky look. The other great benefit to this foundation is the coverage. The coverage is very buildable and does not look cakey, sometimes I don't even need to use concealer to cover imperfections because the foundation does it for me.
Amanda M.
Bridgeport, CT
Purchased at: Sephora
I really love this foundation and have it in 2 shades (winter and summer tones). It stays on my skin well while providing coverage without looking cakey. I purchased mine at Sephora. I also like this for the summer since it is SPF 15. I also like Clinique because it is good for sensitive skin.
lori a.
Sumner, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 01 Alabaster more...
I love this foundation i do wear everyday and totally my go to foundation . the wear is all day and coverage is full nothing lacks about this foundation none what so ever i stand behind this. Foundation by clinique. And so worth the price i think .
Emily B.
La Crescenta
Purchased at: Sephora
My dermatologist recommended this due to my acne prone skin, she said it was anti-pore clogging. The SPF in the product is so strong, I applied it to my face and it saved me from turning into a lobster like the rest of my body!!
Priscilla V.
Is this foundation more of a light, medium, or full coverage?
Samantha M.
Has anyone used this product and have it be effective? I tried it and it was so oily, anyone try to use a powder product over it?
Yarlin A.
Bronx, NY
I seen a lot of good reviews about it for oily skin , but I'm not sure my face is really oily does this give you a matte look ?
Brianne W.
I'm looking for a new foundation. How does this one work for dry/combo skin? How much coverage does it offer? Does it stick to dry areas?
Johntae K.
Vicksburg, MS
How is this product's staying power? also, how is it for oily skin? I've been eyeing it for a while now.