BY CLINIQUE #65 in Liquid Foundation

Benefits: Evens Skin Tone, SPF

Skin Types: 2, 3

Wear oil-free, dermatologist-developed Even Better Makeup SPF 15 and something amazing happens: Without any makeup, see improved clarity, a more even skin tone, visibly diminished age spots. For all ethnicities. In just 4 to 6 weeks. Broad spectrum SPF helps protect against future darkening. For continued benefits—even after you take it off—partner with Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector.

How to Use:

• For best results, apply after 3-Step Skin Care System
  • Smooth on with Foundation Brush starting in center of face, blending outward
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover

Ingredients :

Octinoxate 5.90% , Titanium Dioxide 3.50% , Zinc Oxide 2.80%Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Methyl Trimethicone , Phenyl Trimethicone , Dimethicone , Triethylhexanoin , Butylene Glycol , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone , Alumina , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract , Saccharomyces Lysate Extract , Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Glycerin , Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Methicone , Methicone , Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3 , Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate , Lecithin , Laureth-7 , Tocopheryl Acetate , Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer , Dipropylene Glycol , Sodium Chloride , Caprylyl Glycol , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Polyaminopropyl Biguanide , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Mica , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163)]

• How long may I use this foundation after opening? 2 Answers
  • Is this foundation full coverage?2 Answers
  • What is the lightest shade of this foundation?1 Answers
Clinique Even Better™ Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15
  • "Although it didn't happen immediately, it definitely works and I would recommend it to anyone struggling with uneven skin tones. " in 9 reviews
  • "this foundation have great coverage but it makes me super super oily and it feels like its sliding off even with a primer" in 9 reviews
  • "But wearing this product guarantees that I can go all day with a full coverage foundation as flawless as it was in the start of the day" in 9 reviews
  • "This foundation is very matte and gives very good coverage but it highlights hairs in between your eyebrows and over your lip" in 7 reviews
  • "I just love the way it feels,it's not oily,it go's on nice and smooth and it really cover good and a little goes along way." in 6 reviews
Emma D.
Review for: 24 Linen more...
This is the only foundation that I will use because it simply is amazing. I have tried so many different foundations and feel this one is the best for my skin type. I have rather sensitive skin and this foundation does not break me out or bring out any imperfections in my skin. If I have any dry or oily patches this foundation will smooth my skin so it all looks the same texture. This foundation goes on smooth and doesn't leave my face looking too dewy, just a natural silky look. The other great benefit to this foundation is the coverage. The coverage is very buildable and does not look cakey, sometimes I don't even need to use concealer to cover imperfections because the foundation does it for me.
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Review for: 04 Cream Chamois more...
I really been wanting to try this for so long so while visiting and browsing sephora I had requested a sample... Its pricey so I didn't want to flat out jusy purchase. Anyways I think I liked it but not 100 percent sure... Sample wasn't big enough for me to make a decision on just yet :(
Anyways I really wanted to love this at first swipe and who knows if i do since it wasn't enough. I never tried a Clinique product I didn't like. They are one of my favourite brands and their make up remover is BY FAR THE BEST EVER! love getting Clinique samples aswell! All their products that tried are amazing so I'm sure this is aswell but I just don't know yet :( maybe Il just have to give in and buy the bottle 🤷
Whitney H.
Erwin, TN
THIS. IS. MY. JAM. Literally this foundation is everything to me. I need to buy a different shade but honestly this is my favorite foundation in my collection right now. This literally covers like a dream and feels so silky on the skin. It has a natural finish and is not oily at all. Not to mention it really helps hide all of my fine lines. This is perfect. I wish it was a little cheaper but for what I get out of this I'll gladly pay the 30$.
Marisel S.
Review for: 26 Cashew more...
Clinique Even Better foundation is the only foundation that I use. I have combination skin, as well as an uneven skin tone. I suffer from dark post acne marks which this product provides the right amount of coverage to cover them. It evens out my skin tone, giving me one solid nice color. Unfortunately, it is not long lasting. By the end of the night most of my foundation is no longer on, even after using a face primer, setting powder, and setting spray. The biggest problem I have is the foundation transferring on to everything. I have to be careful when giving someone a hug because the foundation will wipe off on their shirt. Overall, I still use the product because it is the only product that works for me at the moment and I only need one foundation to match my skin and don’t have to worry about mixing more than one color to match my shade.
Ahlam J.
Perris
Review for: 04 Cream Chamois more...
I have been using this Foundation for over 2 years. It is honestly one of the best and most underrated foundations in my opinion. Medium coverage, and it is buildable. It definitely is for all skin types also. I can't say that I have seen improvements with regards to a more-even skin tone, because that's just hard to keep track if it's really working. This Foundation is perfect for school, work, or special occasions!
Kari C.
Verdunville, WV
Review for: 04 Cream Chamois more...
I’m giving this foundation 3 stars for the fact that the finish is actually beautiful and lightweight. However, after using this about 5-6 times I started noticing breakouts all over my nose and chin. I’ve never had acne issues and usually only get 1-2 pimples a month. Once I stopped using this foundation my skin cleared up again. I don’t have sensitive skin and have never had any reaction to any other makeup product.
Noemi F.
Trenton , NJ
Review for: 15 Cream Caramel more...
Es fantástica u es exactamente mi tono de piel... mi piel es morena pero un poco amarilla así q me cuesta un poco encontrar mi tono, aveces tengo q mezclar diferentes bases ... pero esta es simplemente perfecta!
Holly M.
Review for: 04 Cream Chamois more...
Overall, I am a big fan of Clinique products. Most of what I use has to be oil-free since I tend to get breakouts. So I decided to try this when I was in search of a new foundation. It didn’t give full coverage which I need due to my uneven skin tone and brown spots. However, it would be great for those that don’t need/want full coverage and would be good for those summer months.
Victoria C.
This is my holy grail foundation. I have been through 1 and a half bottles and will purchase again. I have combo oily skin and find when I buy other oily skin foundations that they cling to my dry patches and if I buy dry skin foundations they slip and slide everywhere. This foundation has a nice natural finish that does neither. I do use a primer and a setting spray and occasionally a powder. My ONLY problem with this foundation is it oxidizes on my skin. It's not very noticeable, but I notice it. I haven't heard about many other people having this problem so it's likely my skin or products i'm using with the foundation. Other than that, this foundation is amazing as it lasts me a long time, has medium to full coverage, and looks great on my skin.
Erin C.
Corning, CA
Review for: 09 Sand more...
I went in to Ulta looking for a new foundation to test, and thinking that I wanted to try a totally different brand and type. As I described my skin needs and makeup routine, they offered this option instead and I am so glad. The coverage is medium - leaves your skin looking naturally glowing - and it has surprisingly good staying power. An excellent summer foundation!
Priscilla V.
Is this foundation more of a light, medium, or full coverage?
Samantha M.
Has anyone used this product and have it be effective? I tried it and it was so oily, anyone try to use a powder product over it?
Yarlin A.
Bronx, NY
I seen a lot of good reviews about it for oily skin , but I'm not sure my face is really oily does this give you a matte look ?
Brianne W.
I'm looking for a new foundation. How does this one work for dry/combo skin? How much coverage does it offer? Does it stick to dry areas?
Johntae K.
Cincinnati, OH
How is this product's staying power? also, how is it for oily skin? I've been eyeing it for a while now.