BY CLINIQUE #80 in Liquid Foundation

Benefits: Evens Skin Tone, SPF

Skin Types: 2, 3

Wear oil-free, dermatologist-developed Even Better Makeup SPF 15 and something amazing happens: Without any makeup, see improved clarity, a more even skin tone, visibly diminished age spots. For all ethnicities. In just 4 to 6 weeks. Broad spectrum SPF helps protect against future darkening. For continued benefits—even after you take it off—partner with Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector.

How to Use:

• For best results, apply after 3-Step Skin Care System
  • Smooth on with Foundation Brush starting in center of face, blending outward
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover

Clinique Even Better™ Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15
  • "this foundation have great coverage but it makes me super super oily and it feels like its sliding off even with a primer" in 9 reviews
  • "But wearing this product guarantees that I can go all day with a full coverage foundation as flawless as it was in the start of the day" in 9 reviews
  • "Although it didn't happen immediately, it definitely works and I would recommend it to anyone struggling with uneven skin tones. " in 9 reviews
  • "This foundation is very matte and gives very good coverage but it highlights hairs in between your eyebrows and over your lip" in 7 reviews
  • "I just love the way it feels,it's not oily,it go's on nice and smooth and it really cover good and a little goes along way." in 6 reviews
Patti J.
Westborough
I've used this product for a long time. While I've looked for less expensive options, I continue to go back yo it. I struggled with acne until my late 40's but this makeup is great for my skin. It does a great job balancing out my skin tone and minimizes the redness. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave my skin looking dewy. Its very natural. My two daughters both use it so I would highly recommend it. It pays to pay a little bit more for something you can rely on.
Marisel S.
Review for: Cashew more...
Clinique Even Better foundation is the only foundation that I use. I have combination skin, as well as an uneven skin tone. I suffer from dark post acne marks which this product provides the right amount of coverage to cover them. It evens out my skin tone, giving me one solid nice color. Unfortunately, it is not long lasting. By the end of the night most of my foundation is no longer on, even after using a face primer, setting powder, and setting spray. The biggest problem I have is the foundation transferring on to everything. I have to be careful when giving someone a hug because the foundation will wipe off on their shirt. Overall, I still use the product because it is the only product that works for me at the moment and I only need one foundation to match my skin and don’t have to worry about mixing more than one color to match my shade.
Jennifer C.
Georgetown, KY
This Foundation is beyond awesome. Let me start off by saying that I'm super picky when it comes to Foundation. One of the other few ones that I use is Urban Decay. However this Foundation is awesome because it has such good coverage but it isn't too thick. It's comfortable and lightweight feeling but it's such good coverage I hardly need concealer. I have a lot of redness in my face and it covers it really nicely. I also have dry patches and it doesn't seem to dry them out too much. It Smooths my pores and has a and has a nice matte finish without being too dry or flaky. I do enjoy using this with Urban Decay finishing powder and Urban Decay setting spray (up all night). I purchase this at Ulta. It's actually a really good value.
Cindy C.
Irving, TX
Review for: Neutral more...
This was the foundation I used the most back then. It provides a sheer to medium coverage, it's not very buildable. The finish of this foundation is semi dewy and pretty natural in my opinion. What I don't like about it is that by the end of the day my face will be looking oil, which shouldn't be because I set my face with powder and my skin is very dry so, I wouldn't recommend it to people with oily skin, take into account that this foundation isn't suitable for 8hr+. Overall the foundation does make your skin look healthy and I really like it, it's perfect for a casual everyday makeup and easy to apply even with your fingers, I wouldn't say it's suitable for very glamorous looks for an event.
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown
Review for: Linen more...
I used this foundation for quite a while. I loved it. Had a great buildable coverage. Lasted well on my face. Easy to get out of the bottle. But I noticed it oxidized creating my pale self to look a bit orange. Very disappointing. When I had a tan it wasn’t noticeable with a darker Shade. I would probably recommend this to friends
Dejah B.
New York
My go-to foundation for years, and I loved it for a long time. When I started really experimenting with my looks however I found that it was not very glam-look friendly as it's not buildable. This is a summer time, natural foundation and for that it's great but otherwise you probably want something a little more versatile.
Alesa T.
Charleston, SC
The idea of this product is great and I'm sure it's an awesome choice for some people, but for me, it didn't work so well. I was able to get a perfect match to my skin at the counter, but after a couple of days I noticed that it oxidized after wearing for a day, so I would leave the house with perfect skin, and come back in the afternoon with orange-ish blotches
Aubree P.
Clinique is the only brand I have been able to find that doesn't irritate my skin. I like that there is no fragrance. This foundation is nice but I wish I covered more. It goes on great but midday it's come off of my t zone area. It also falls into my fine lines and accentuates them which I'm not a fan of.
Piper S.
Madison, WI
This makeup really does help with acne scars. It faded mine for sure! My complaint, though, is that it doesnt have very good coverage. I dont know why you would have a foundation with little coverage meant for people who have a lot of unwanted pigmentation? It blends nice and looks nice. It wears off and my oily skin was very shiny by the end of the day
Caity B.
OKC
I love this foundation. I have been wearing it for almost ten years and it's my favorite. It blends in smoothly and does not have an odor. I frequently get complimented on the way my face glows. When it gets low I always cut open the tube and get out every last drop! It is a little pricy but worth it.
Priscilla V.
Is this foundation more of a light, medium, or full coverage?
Samantha M.
Has anyone used this product and have it be effective? I tried it and it was so oily, anyone try to use a powder product over it?
Yarlin A.
Bronx, NY
I seen a lot of good reviews about it for oily skin , but I'm not sure my face is really oily does this give you a matte look ?
Johntae K.
Cincinnati, OH
How is this product's staying power? also, how is it for oily skin? I've been eyeing it for a while now.
Brianne W.
I'm looking for a new foundation. How does this one work for dry/combo skin? How much coverage does it offer? Does it stick to dry areas?