BY CLINIQUE

Coverage: SheerSkin type: Sensitive Normal Dry Combination OilyFinish: RadiantSPF:- 15 A fluid foundation that improves skin's luminosity instantly and over time thanks to luminizing pigments and vitamin C. Get sheer to moderate coverage and a luminous finish. This moisturizing foundation instantly creates a natural radiance with subtle luminizing pigments. Wear it every day and help skin appear more naturally radiant over time thanks to vitamin C. Broad spectrum SPF 15 helps prevent future dark spots. The formula is long wearing and completely oil-free. This product is free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, Toluene, DBP (dibutyl phthalate), and camphor. It is dermatologist developed, water, sweat, and humidity-resistant, allergy tested, and fragrance-free.

Melissa A.
Pennington , NJ
Review for: Meringue
I bought this foundation recently because I loved the idea of light reflecting makeup! Illuminating foundations can sometimes make my skin look greasy or oily but with this product it just looks beautiful highlighter. It gives such a nice natural glow to the skin and the coverage is surprisingly good! I was suspecting a super light coverage with this product but I would say it is a good medium coverage with just a little bit of blending. Normally for foundation I prefer a pump but I actually like the that it is just a squeeze tube. The packaging is plastic which makes it great for travel and it is surprisingly compact (but you still get a whole once of product!) When ever I use this product I always get compliments on how flawless and natural my skin looks! It has become my new favorite!
Jennifer R.
Gaithersburg, MD
Review for: Alabaster
I was so happy when this arrived! I've been trying foundation after foundation looking for a product that will work with my now "mature" skin. I first applied this with just my fingers, no primer or anything. It glided on so smoothly and looked pretty dewey. My dream foundation would be satin finish, long-lasting and wouldn't settle in fine lines or wrinkles. This foundation lasted a long time, but later became too shiny, amplifying those fine lines.
Problem solved upon second application. Used primer, damp sponge and transparent powder on the parts that had become so shiny. Lasted and looked great. Just wish one coat would give a bit more coverage. It is a buildable foundation, but for me, less is more.
Kris W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this foundation last week. Immediately fell in love. For the price of $28, i have a foundation with a luminizer built in! It gives me a subtle glow and i am infatuated with this foundation now. I wear it alone or with some translucent powder. It doesn't run or slide off my face whether i wear a primer or not. I can add a layer or two for more full coverage and it doesn't feel cakey. I used it on my Mom who's in her 70s, and she really liked it. Seema like its a great all around foundation no matter your age.
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top
Review for: Sand
Great for sensitive skin! All my friends with a lot skin problems use Clinique as their makeup choice! They highly recommend that I.T has solved all their problems! They have seen a lot of improvement in their skin texture since use!
Michelle S.
Review for: Ivory
I bought this foundation with the idea that it would give me a little moisture in my skin. It works more like a BB cream than a foundation. Very light coverage and never fully dries. Its always a bit wet unless you set it with powder. I used Laura Mercier to set it and I looked super oily after only a few hours. I will not purchase this product again. This is best for dry skin but still expect to look like a greasy ball.
Kaila P.
Review for: Ivory
Pretty great foundation. It’s especially good for my problem areas. I love that there are sooo many shades in this product. I also like the coverage for it, not too much, but just enough for light makeup day
Tiffany N.
Hartford, IL
Review for: Ivory
I have very oily skin and did not have high hopes for this Foundation I always have a hard time finding one that doesn't separate and stays on all day and boy oh boy was I surprised with this it hasn't separated on my face it wears well all day I do set it with a powder to keep the extra shine down but it gives this really pretty glow to my skin even once it's matted with the powder definitely recommend
Brooke B.
Review for: Porcelain Beige
I recently wanted a new foundation that was full coverage and not cakey. I have pretty dry skin and so I wanted something with a natural/glowy finish. This foundation is perfect for that. And it was surprisingly full coverage on me! I just tried the sample out to make sure I liked it but I will be going back to the counter to buy the whole product! The price isn’t too bad either.
Carissa S.
Review for: Alabaster
This foundation was a huge disappointment, especially since Clinique Acne Solutions is my current favorite. This product went so so heavy on my skin, and left me feeling greasy. I don't have oily skin at all, so for me to be left feeling greasy is really saying something. I won't be purchasing it again and will actually be returning the one I did buy.
Alejandra G.
Review for: Oat
Good price for a foundation. Little goes a long way with this product. Starts off as a medium buildable  coverage. Product is nice and easy to blend. I prefer a damp beauty sponge. Product looks great and not too heavy. Staying powder is great. I have oily skin and it stayed put without touch ups for 6hrs, after 6 I had to blot my skin and it looked great
Emily M.
Mcdonough, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know clique is good they have good skin care products but I've never tried their makeup how is it?
danielle h.
Lakewood, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
is this good for people with oily skin? i've seen a few youtubers use it and looove the way it looks but am scared it'll emphasize my oily skin
Danny m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone try this foundation yet??
Victoria H.
Silas, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this going to be full coverage?
Tina V.
Pryor , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this ok for dry skin? I have problems with foundation sticking to my dry patches. But I Absolutely LOVE CLINIQUE so im sure it will be great!!