BY CLINIQUE

Coverage: SheerSkin type: Sensitive Normal Dry Combination OilyFinish: RadiantSPF:- 15 A fluid foundation that improves skin's luminosity instantly and over time thanks to luminizing pigments and vitamin C. Get sheer to moderate coverage and a luminous finish. This moisturizing foundation instantly creates a natural radiance with subtle luminizing pigments. Wear it every day and help skin appear more naturally radiant over time thanks to vitamin C. Broad spectrum SPF 15 helps prevent future dark spots. The formula is long wearing and completely oil-free. This product is free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, Toluene, DBP (dibutyl phthalate), and camphor. It is dermatologist developed, water, sweat, and humidity-resistant, allergy tested, and fragrance-free.

Meeza G.
Meeza G.
Raleigh
Review for: Toasted Wheat
CLINIQUE Even Better™ Glow Light Reflecting Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15

I was looking for a liquid foundation that was oil free and did not leave too cakey of a look. As a tried and true powder foundation type girl, I would say this is one of the best out there. This version of their liquid foundation is a fairly new formula, but it leaves the most natural looking glow without looking greasy at all - while still giving you decent coverage. I was able to find a shade that matches my skin perfectly, and the formula feels so light you forget that you have anything on. My first day trying it, I wore it out in hot summer weather and did not feel like my face got oilier with it on. The price point is not bad, given that you do not need much of this product to get a good amount of coverage. After six hours, I noticed the slightest bit of creasing around my nose, but I had no primer on and did not use setting powder - so easy fix! If you are still unsure, Clinique is offering free 10 day samples of this product since this is still new!
Scarlett T.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
Review for: Ivory
I am simply amazed by this foundation. I don't know how Clinique did it, but these stuff makes you look like you are literally glowing from within. Not only that but your skin actually glows after you remove it! What the?? My husband who rarely says anything about my makeup said that this stuff looked so smooth and pretty on. Now for the caveat. This makeup is not made for wearing all day, especially if you have oily or combination skin. Why you ask? The foundation will start to break up in your t-zone after about 3-4 hours if it comes in contact with oil. I would seriously wear this most days if it didn't do this. Even so, I will still be wearing it for short trips!
Kris W.
Kris W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this foundation last week. Immediately fell in love. For the price of $28, i have a foundation with a luminizer built in! It gives me a subtle glow and i am infatuated with this foundation now. I wear it alone or with some translucent powder. It doesn't run or slide off my face whether i wear a primer or not. I can add a layer or two for more full coverage and it doesn't feel cakey. I used it on my Mom who's in her 70s, and she really liked it. Seema like its a great all around foundation no matter your age.
Greeshma R.
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Toasted Wheat
Toasted wheat is my perfect shade. I do think this Even Better Glow is more moisturizing, which is what I wanted. It is also not quite so heavy but does provide plenty of coverage without looking like a mask. I am pleased Clinique has finally developed a moisturizing foundation. All the ones I liked previously have been discontinued. I am extremely happy with my new foundation.
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Review for: Alabaster
I love this foundation! I was looking for a less expensive option for my NARS sheer glow foundation, and I believe this one is the closest I'll get. It has a sheer to moderate coverage to start, and is easily buildable. It blends effortlessly and truly looks like second skin. My only grievance with this foundations, is that unlike my NARS, this one doesn't look as good at the end of the day. It definitely wears down quite a bit, but I don't like a heavy coverage anyway, so it's not a deal breaker.
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Bethalto
Review for: Ivory
I have very oily skin and did not have high hopes for this Foundation I always have a hard time finding one that doesn't separate and stays on all day and boy oh boy was I surprised with this it hasn't separated on my face it wears well all day I do set it with a powder to keep the extra shine down but it gives this really pretty glow to my skin even once it's matted with the powder definitely recommend
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Castroville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried a sample out first.... I got the shade bone. There are a variety of shades, about 30! If you want to match yourself, just a fyi, the shades are in numerical order. I have oily t zone so I was skeptical because this gives you a glow and dewy look. For it to work for my skin type, I definitely have to wear a primer and use a setting powder. I do like the way it feels, it's not too heavy. I normally just put a light layer. It is buildable. I am interested in buying it.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Review for: Clove
Finally Clinique has got it right with a foundation for my chocolatey skin. I have oily skin with hyper pigmentation. Whenever I have worn this foundation I have gotten nothing but compliments on my skin. No even believes in wearing makeup. It has buildable cover which means less product to use !! The only thing I don't like is that because I do have oily skin it starts to separate on my skin.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Review for: Porcelain Beige
I recently wanted a new foundation that was full coverage and not cakey. I have pretty dry skin and so I wanted something with a natural/glowy finish. This foundation is perfect for that. And it was surprisingly full coverage on me! I just tried the sample out to make sure I liked it but I will be going back to the counter to buy the whole product! The price isn’t too bad either.
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
Review for: Oat
Good price for a foundation. Little goes a long way with this product. Starts off as a medium buildable  coverage. Product is nice and easy to blend. I prefer a damp beauty sponge. Product looks great and not too heavy. Staying powder is great. I have oily skin and it stayed put without touch ups for 6hrs, after 6 I had to blot my skin and it looked great
Emily M.
Emily M.
Mcdonough, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know clique is good they have good skin care products but I've never tried their makeup how is it?
danielle h.
danielle h.
Lakewood, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
is this good for people with oily skin? i've seen a few youtubers use it and looove the way it looks but am scared it'll emphasize my oily skin
Tina V.
Tina V.
Pryor , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this ok for dry skin? I have problems with foundation sticking to my dry patches. But I Absolutely LOVE CLINIQUE so im sure it will be great!!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
SILAS, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this going to be full coverage?
Danny m.
Danny m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone try this foundation yet??