23 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Coverage: SheerSkin type: Sensitive Normal Dry Combination OilyFinish: RadiantSPF:- 15 A fluid foundation that improves skin's luminosity instantly and over time thanks to luminizing pigments and vitamin C. Get sheer to moderate coverage and a luminous finish. This moisturizing foundation instantly creates a natural radiance with subtle luminizing pigments. Wear it every day and help skin appear more naturally radiant over time thanks to vitamin C. Broad spectrum SPF 15 helps prevent future dark spots. The formula is long wearing and completely oil-free. This product is free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, Toluene, DBP (dibutyl phthalate), and camphor. It is dermatologist developed, water, sweat, and humidity-resistant, allergy tested, and fragrance-free.

Greeshma R.
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Toasted Wheat
Toasted wheat is my perfect shade. I do think this Even Better Glow is more moisturizing, which is what I wanted. It is also not quite so heavy but does provide plenty of coverage without looking like a mask. I am pleased Clinique has finally developed a moisturizing foundation. All the ones I liked previously have been discontinued. I am extremely happy with my new foundation.
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Review for: Alabaster
I love this foundation! I was looking for a less expensive option for my NARS sheer glow foundation, and I believe this one is the closest I'll get. It has a sheer to moderate coverage to start, and is easily buildable. It blends effortlessly and truly looks like second skin. My only grievance with this foundations, is that unlike my NARS, this one doesn't look as good at the end of the day. It definitely wears down quite a bit, but I don't like a heavy coverage anyway, so it's not a deal breaker.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Review for: Clove
Finally Clinique has got it right with a foundation for my chocolatey skin. I have oily skin with hyper pigmentation. Whenever I have worn this foundation I have gotten nothing but compliments on my skin. No even believes in wearing makeup. It has buildable cover which means less product to use !! The only thing I don't like is that because I do have oily skin it starts to separate on my skin.
Maythe L.
Maythe L.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Ivory
This is a wonderful foundation. It looks very natural with a skin-like finish. It does not look cakey and has medium to full coverage. It evens out the skin and has additional SPF 15 which is always good to add over your SS or if you forgot to use it. It stays on all day and a little goes a long while, I've been using it for 6 months as I alternate it with other foundations. I highly recommend it.
Monica W.
Monica W.
Hickory, NC
Review for: Beige
I love Cinque the whole line in amazing I change when the weather gets cooler when my skin changes and never no irritation at all..So this product is my number one pick and even bought for teenage daughter that's had skin break outs because they have a line for that also and it worked wonderful with great coverage.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Monticello, KY
Review for: Oat
This actually is amazing, I have a lot of Clinique products that I love, so maybe I'm a little biased over their products, however most of them are always amazing. This last all day, it has an amazing coverage. Also, I love these products, because there is more than one shade that works for my skin tone.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Review for: Toasted Wheat
I have used this product before, it's great! It almost has a glow to it, it dose not go on cakey. A little goes a long way. The only thing I don't like is how much coverage it has. It is nice for some people, but in my case my skin is pretty clear so I didn't need that much coverage! Super full coverage! Overall I love this product!
Rawan M.
Rawan M.
Review for: Cream Caramel
I absolutely love this foundation it's so amazing and smooth and last for the whole day it covers my blemishes really well and it can be purchased at the mall or at any Clinique store I purchased it at my local mall and I recommended it to my friends and they absolutely loved it❤❤
Mona B.
Mona B.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Golden
I have mixed reviews about this product because it worked for my mother but it did not work for me. I felt as if it was too thin and almost no coverage. I suffer from dark circles but it did nothing for my dark circles and it did not last all day unlike Mac foundation.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Statesboro, GA
Review for: Neutral
I like this better than any of Cliniques other foundations. It looks so smooth and natural. You don't get oily or cakey. It particularly looks good in photos. My only problem is it still breaks my face out which is really disappointing because I love the product.
Emily M.
Emily M.
McDonough, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know clique is good they have good skin care products but I've never tried their makeup how is it?
Tina V.
Tina V.
Pryor , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this ok for dry skin? I have problems with foundation sticking to my dry patches. But I Absolutely LOVE CLINIQUE so im sure it will be great!!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
SILAS, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this going to be full coverage?
Danny m.
Danny m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone try this foundation yet??
Blanca V.
Blanca V.
Pacoima, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to KVD lock it foundation?