Clinique
Even Better All-Over Concealer + Eraser WN 01 Flax 02 oz/ 6 mL

CLINIQUE Even Better™ All-Over Concealer + Eraser WN 01 Flax 0.2 oz/ 6 mL

A lightweight, full-coverage concealer that perfects and visibly corrects over time. Coverage: Full Finish: Natural Formulation: Liquid Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Highlighted Ingredients: - Vitamin C: Visibly brightens and reduces the look of discoloration. - Hyaluronic Acid: Plumps the appearance of fine, dry lines. - Caffeine: Energizes skin. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, phthalates, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. What Else You Need to Know: This concealer instantly brightens, targets dark circles and dark spots, and blurs imperfections with staying power for up to 12 hours. It mois

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CLINIQUE Even Better™ All-Over Concealer + Eraser WN 01 Flax 0.2 oz/ 6 mL!
Аnna M.
Loganville, GA
CLINIQUE Even Better™ All-Over Concealer + Eraser WN 01 Flax 0.2 oz/ 6 mL uploaded by Аnna M.
Review for: CLINIQUE Even Better™ All-Over Concealer + Eraser WN 01 Flax 0.2 oz/ 6 mL
Best concealer I’ve ever tried. It’s creamy, easy to blend and brightening. It looks very natural. I like how it melts onto my skin. It stays all day. The color range is great. Exactly what I was looking for.
Hannah F.
Phoenix, AZ
CLINIQUE Even Better™ All-Over Concealer + Eraser WN 01 Flax 0.2 oz/ 6 mL uploaded by Hannah F.
So far I am really liking this concealer. My undereyes always crease, no matter the concealer or if I set them. But I was shocked to see that after I set this concealer, they basically didn’t crease at all. I would say it’s medium coverage, not full like the description says. It blends well and looks very natural. It seems quite hydrating and really stays put. I haven’t tried the little sponge at the top yet, I just apply it with a brush. I’d say give it a try if you have problems with creasing and don’t mind a medium coverage concealer. I have added a photo of my shade (WN 01 Flax) compared to some of my other concealers. I know they all look crazy orange on my arm, but they look much different on my face and I can make all of them work.

Looking for your answer?