BY CLINIQUE

Imagine erasing past damage to create a more even skin tone while protecting skin from future darkening with high-level UVA/UVB defense. Delivers soothing hydration as specialized ingredients break apart surface darkening and exfoliate it away. Instantly brightens, clarifies. How to use: Apply mornings to face after using Even Better Skin Tone Corrector. Use daily, see results in about four to six weeks. Can also be used on chest and hands. 1.7 oz. Brand: Clinique. Style Name: Clinique 'Even Better' Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20. Style Number: 278719. Available In Stores. see more...

• Who else is using this ? I got mine just yesterday.1 Answers
  • I am wondering if it corrects facial redness or blochiness?? 1 Answers
  • Just wondering if this is a heavy product or lightweight?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great cream for people who have acne scars like I do. It has really helped the marks on my face get smaller as well as leaving the skin feeling really moisturized. I wish the smell was a little bit better but as long as the product works then the smell doesn't bother me that much.
Harley V.
Pasadena, TX
I really like this product, I use it every day after washing my face! It makes my face feel soft and fresh. The packaging is not so bad and it could be a little pricey but its worth it it's effective and I would buy it once again, an improvement could be the packaging
Ariana S.
Coldwater, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
love this product and the packing however i do not love the price. my brother actually purchased this to combat his cystic acne. it’s an effective moisturizer that feels great and if it’s in your budget, i would definitely recommend it.
Lien C.
Hightstown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination oily-dry skin (more on the oily side) and it is extremely sensitive. I really love this product and was very excited when I found it in Ulta. Before that I had recieved a sample from a Nordstroms clinique kit.

Now I usually break out with any heavy foundation or moisturizer. This one was surely a game changer.

Great for sensitive skin and it really does even out your skin tone and prevent blotchiness. I usually get very dry around my nose and my mouth and this moisturizer really did even out my skin tone. Great product and I actually prefer it over First Aid Beautys facial moisturizer.

For best results:
Exfoliate then cleanse your face, use toner (optional) and then apply lotion and leave on over night so it really soaks into your skin.

Really really recommend this product!

Erin B.
Morrisville , PA
So far so good! I have sensitive skin so am always worried to try new products but I got this as a gift from my mother because she says it's time to start using anti aging products...apparently I'm getting old. So I've only used this for a little less then a month and I really do love it! Now to be fair this is my first expensive face cream, I used to use drug store brands, so obviously there is going to be a difference, but I was shocked at how much! My skin instantly felt softer and smoother and my makeup goes on so much better because I don't have any more dry spots! I definitely recommend it!
Riley P.
Hamilton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that this a tone correcting moisturizer. The only thing I really don't like about this product is how it smells. Im not a fan of the smell of sunblock and this products smells purely like sunblock. I love how it looks on my skin, and love that it doesn't make my skin oily. Its also a bit pricey but I will say that it is a good product
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even Better helped correct the discoloration of my skin making my skin a more even tone.  While using it it made my pores become smaller and my skin felt so much softer.  It has SPF of 20 which can sometimes make your face feel sticky but this did not do that.  It does even out your skin tone however, it took a good three weeks when I first started noticing results.
Claudia M.
Butler , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always had uneven skin tone due to the way my face tans in the sun. After buying this at Macy's, I didn't expect much from the skin tone correcting aspect but definitely for it to work as a moisturizer. I was very pleased with the fact that it didn't leave my skin oily and have seen a more evenness of skin tone recently after using it!
Stefanie L.
Elmendorf, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
 Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer SPF 20 I thought this product would be something i enjoyed to purchase but it really just wasnt for me. The amount of damage I have is too much for this particular one. If the damage is minimal, this product will be great for you. thanks #contest
Jacqueline M.
Holdrege, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this moisturizer! You should always use a moisturizer to help keep your skin moisturized and clean. If you want to try new lotions I would really recommend this one! It always makes my face feel really smooth afterwords and even gives my skin a shiny look but not oily which is amazing!
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
Just wondering if this is a heavy product or lightweight?
Bobbi W.
Hurricane, WV
I am wondering if it corrects facial redness or blochiness??
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
Who else is using this ? I got mine just yesterday.