BY CLINIQUE

Imagine erasing past damage to create a more even skin tone while protecting skin from future darkening with high-level UVA/UVB defense. Delivers soothing hydration as specialized ingredients break apart surface darkening and exfoliate it away. Instantly brightens, clarifies. How to use: Apply mornings to face after using Even Better Skin Tone Corrector. Use daily, see results in about four to six weeks. Can also be used on chest and hands. 1.7 oz. Brand: Clinique. Style Name: Clinique 'Even Better' Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20. Style Number: 278719. Available In Stores. see more...

• Who else is using this ? I got mine just yesterday.1 Answers
  • I am wondering if it corrects facial redness or blochiness?? 1 Answers
  • Just wondering if this is a heavy product or lightweight?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
blia s.
Marion, NC
I like how it melted into your skin right away. It was my first bottle and I would definitely buy it again, it’s very gentle and soft. It comes in a jar an you scoop it out. I don’t. Dry much like that as much. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because it pulls, if it wasn’t for that this would be an awesome mosturizer
Erin B.
Morrisville , PA
So far so good! I have sensitive skin so am always worried to try new products but I got this as a gift from my mother because she says it's time to start using anti aging products...apparently I'm getting old. So I've only used this for a little less then a month and I really do love it! Now to be fair this is my first expensive face cream, I used to use drug store brands, so obviously there is going to be a difference, but I was shocked at how much! My skin instantly felt softer and smoother and my makeup goes on so much better because I don't have any more dry spots! I definitely recommend it!
Riley P.
Cincinnati, OH
I like that this a tone correcting moisturizer. The only thing I really don't like about this product is how it smells. Im not a fan of the smell of sunblock and this products smells purely like sunblock. I love how it looks on my skin, and love that it doesn't make my skin oily. Its also a bit pricey but I will say that it is a good product
Jordan B.
['Hattiesburg', 'MS'], MS
This is a great cream for people who have acne scars like I do. It has really helped the marks on my face get smaller as well as leaving the skin feeling really moisturized. I wish the smell was a little bit better but as long as the product works then the smell doesn't bother me that much.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Even Better helped correct the discoloration of my skin making my skin a more even tone.  While using it it made my pores become smaller and my skin felt so much softer.  It has SPF of 20 which can sometimes make your face feel sticky but this did not do that.  It does even out your skin tone however, it took a good three weeks when I first started noticing results.
Claudia M.
Butler , PA
I have always had uneven skin tone due to the way my face tans in the sun. After buying this at Macy's, I didn't expect much from the skin tone correcting aspect but definitely for it to work as a moisturizer. I was very pleased with the fact that it didn't leave my skin oily and have seen a more evenness of skin tone recently after using it!
Stefanie L.
Elmendorf, TX
 Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer SPF 20 I thought this product would be something i enjoyed to purchase but it really just wasnt for me. The amount of damage I have is too much for this particular one. If the damage is minimal, this product will be great for you. thanks #contest
Jacqueline M.
Holdrege, NE
Love this moisturizer! You should always use a moisturizer to help keep your skin moisturized and clean. If you want to try new lotions I would really recommend this one! It always makes my face feel really smooth afterwords and even gives my skin a shiny look but not oily which is amazing!
Amber L.
Portland
I have rosacea which is a red discoloration in the skin tone and I love this product! I'll go probably a week without makeup so I'm not clogging my pours while using this! It hasn't completely corrected my skin tone but I feel more confident without makeup on because it's gotten so light!
Harley V.
Pasadena, TX
I really like this product, I use it every day after washing my face! It makes my face feel soft and fresh. The packaging is not so bad and it could be a little pricey but its worth it it's effective and I would buy it once again, an improvement could be the packaging
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
Just wondering if this is a heavy product or lightweight?
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
Who else is using this ? I got mine just yesterday.
Bobbi W.
Hurricane, WV
I am wondering if it corrects facial redness or blochiness??