Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF15 (Dry Combinationl to Combination Oily) - No. 26 Cashew - 30ml/1oz

BY CLINIQUE

An oil-free, long wearing liquid foundation Provides moderate to full coverage Features skin loving mineral to nourish skin Broadly screens away the harmful effect of UV rays Combats signs of aging & reduces visible age spots Leaves you an even-toned,... see more...

Grace B.
West Salem , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to for concealer and foundation. I love the ladies at the Clinique counter who always help me find the best match! If you time it right, you can get the free gift with purchase, a perfect way to try new product!
Izzy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was excited to try this foundation because I heard great things about it but it didn't agree with my skin chemistry at all! I tried applying it with my fingers, a beauty blender, and a brush and it was blotchy each way. The formula was sticky and hardly blendable. I do give it credit for having a large variety of shades though.
shelby H.
Knoxville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation. It is a great ever day, natural make up. It goes on smoothly, never looks cakey and gives me a natural flawless looking face. I have and will repurchase.
Annika M.
I recommend this product if you have a dry combination to combination oily skin. I wear this for 4 hours and my face is still looking fresh an not oily at all.
Jackeline R.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Uso este producto muy seguido me parece muy bueno lo volveria a conprsr seguido creo que vale la pena :) me gustaria tratar diferentes productos de esta misma marca
Elizabeth M.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with this brand. the makeup is so chemical free and good for my skin. i would recommend this to anyone who needs an everyday product.
Brooke B.
Cleveland, TN
This product have ever good coverage for me. However I have oily skin so I do not feel like this was the best fit for me.
Dani C.
Becker, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with this foundation and its finish. It is just beautiful on the skin and I suggest it to all my friends
the maximum protects the skin against the sun's rays, leaves my skin smooth, without lumps, and totally covered
yasmina a.
Tangie4
Good Sun protection love it it help to cover the imperfections of skin gives you a baby skin love it really