Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF15 (Dry Combinationl to Combination Oily) uploaded by Diana P.Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF15 (Dry Combinationl to Combination Oily) uploaded by Ashley S.Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF15 (Dry Combinationl to Combination Oily) uploaded by Ashley F.

BY CLINIQUE

An oil-free long wearing liquid foundation- Provides moderate to full coverage-Features skin loving mineral to nourish skin-Broadly screens away the harmful effect of UV rays-Combats signs of aging & reduces visible age spots-Leaves you an even-toned naturally beautiful complexion-Suitable for all skin types & corrects uneven skin tone Product Line: Clinique - Complexion - Even Better Makeup SPF15Product Size: 30ml/1oz Type: Beauty - Skin Care Scent: Original see more...

• Does it really help with oily skin and does it give a matte finis...4 Answers
  • I have been seeing mixed reviews about this product. I have norma...3 Answers
Victoria C.
This is my holy grail foundation. I have been through 1 and a half bottles and will purchase again. I have combo oily skin and find when I buy other oily skin foundations that they cling to my dry patches and if I buy dry skin foundations they slip and slide everywhere. This foundation has a nice natural finish that does neither. I do use a primer and a setting spray and occasionally a powder. My ONLY problem with this foundation is it oxidizes on my skin. It's not very noticeable, but I notice it. I haven't heard about many other people having this problem so it's likely my skin or products i'm using with the foundation. Other than that, this foundation is amazing as it lasts me a long time, has medium to full coverage, and looks great on my skin.
Kara W.
Central City, KY
Review for: 68 Porcelain Rose more...
I bought this foundation at Ulta. It is expensive for how much product you receive. The coverage was very light and it made my face look very shiny and oily. I typically have dry skin and I did not like this foundation.
Lacy🖤 S.
Clinique even better foundation is a high quality foundation it's not cheap but it's not too expensive. It's one of my favorite foundations but you have to be careful because it oxidizes. I've repurchased it several times and I will continue to.
Helena T.
Longmeadow, MA
I know there's many people who don't love this stuff but if you give it a chance you'll fall in love! It's my miracle product. Seriously! I have really bad scarring and this hides everything but looks like nothing. I always need concealer with everything except this and Dermacol. This actually looks a tad nicer. First of all, it's a perfect match practically for any skin as long as you choose one for neutral undertones in your shade family. At first I was like this is way too dark but it actually blends to even out everything. I guess like the name says lol. It's a dewy finish but will set up to as matte as you want with powder. It reminds me of Dermacol if it were a liquid but it doesn't look like a makeup. It's consistency is like liquid silk but with no oils. Hard to explain. It did improve my skin's tone after a month of using it regularly. It's very thin but has high coverage but doesn't look like I'm wearing a foundation, even covers my scarring. I love this for raised and pitted uneven acne scarring. It kind of diffuses the skin to create a perfect canvas. I can also wear it on my eyes. It's just not thick at all which I love.
Lora V.
I was able to easily choose my perfect shade online. It gives a medium to full coverage, but still looks very skin-like. Does not look like you're wearing any makeup. It doesn't last as long as some of my other foundations, but that is ok with me, because for the first couple hours I have it on, it is absolutely beautiful! I have fairly normal skin, and it starts to rub off on my chin and the tip of my nose, but that happens with almost every foundation I've used. It claims to help diminish dark spots/uneven skin tone "after 4-6 weeks". I haven't been using it for quite that long, so I have not noticed a difference. I will definitely repurchase this when I am out. The coverage and finish is just like no other. I look like I have naturally beautiful skin when I wear it!
Abena A.
This was my first foundation when I started wearing makeup. So many memories. ☺️ I ran out and use a different foundation now but when I had this I loved everything about it. The coverage was just enough for any beginner and very light weight. Also I feel like no matter how much I used it never caked up. Especially for combo skin I wasnt oily nor flakey. Loved this. ❤
Kelley M.
Montgomery Cy, MO
So I went to Ulta in hope of getting help finding a suitable foundation. While I was there I tried this on but they were out of the color I was initially going to purchase. I went home and jumped online and bought 2 different shades. The coverage is so-so....not what I would expect. I will say it goes on well and blends in well but I will keep searching for a more suitable foundation
Casey D.
I love foundation. I love how it smooths out my skin and gives me a flawless look. But with this product I never found that I looked flawless as I wanted too. I always found this foundation to be heavy on my face and get casey easily. My brushes needed to be cleaned more often and I just felt that it wasn't a long lasting foundation on my face. It also was so thick that it didn't let my skin breathe and caused me to break out more, which is what I was trying to hide in the first place when I put the foundation on, I like Clinique as a whole but I had some major issues with this product.
Nadia S.
I got this as a sample from Sephora, and the color was too dark but I would try again with a different shade. It has a really nice luminous finish without being too dewy. It reflects back light the way a nice highlighter does, but without the intensity of a highlighter.
Johanna Y R.
I've always found that the clinique cosmetics line is great, the makeup bases I've tried have been fantastic, I currently have freckles I use this base because it is for oily skin and it has treatment to match the skin, durable mehes on the face, it is not heavy I love it
Helen B.
Reseda, CA
Does it really help with oily skin and does it give a matte finishing look? Thx
Frances G.
La Verne, CA
I have been seeing mixed reviews about this product. I have normal to dry skin on some days. How week does this foundation work if you have dry skin?