Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF15 (Dry Combination to Combination Oily) - No. 07 Vanilla 30ml/1oz uploaded by Ghislaine M.Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF15 (Dry Combination to Combination Oily) - No. 07 Vanilla 30ml/1oz uploaded by Daina H.Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF15 (Dry Combination to Combination Oily) - No. 07 Vanilla 30ml/1oz uploaded by rachel l.

BY CLINIQUE

-An oil-free long wearing liquid foundation-Provides moderate to full coverage-Features skin loving mineral to nourish skin-Broadly screens away the harmful effect of UV rays-Combats signs of aging & reduces visible age spots-Leaves you an even-toned... see more...

Jade M.
This is the only foundation i use now. I found it 4 months ago when i was frustrated w the foundations i had been trying. The other brands were becoming streaky and creating missing splotches on my skin and this doesn’t. A little goes a long way and covers my skin a perfect amount. Which for me is just light coverage and color.
Maria O.
I love this foundation. It was a great coverage for skin and it worked great for my dry skin. The only thing I didn’t like is that the foundation looked orange on me and I had to apply a foundation mixer to match the color with my skin tone. I had bought the Clinique foundation in linen.
Maggie D.
Orrick, Missouri
I love this foundation so much, it has very nice buildable coverage, light to medium, super natural finish, I'd definitely recommend for anyone who has dry skin. The only minor issue I found with this foundation is the shades aren't light enough. I bought the shade Linen, which was described as my match, and it ended up still looking a tad orange. I mix it in with another one of my favorite foundations that is lighter and it is perfect!! This foundation lasts great and has a BEAUTIFUL finish. The $29 price point is a steal for this foundation.
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
I have been using this concealer for quite a number of years now. It is the first concealer I bought and I have stuck with it. My skin always feels soft and looks very good after I take it off. I think it covers well and it doesn’t feel like it will cause breakouts.
Brooke S.
Washington
Great foundation for sensitive skin like mine. I have acne prone and dry skin, and it gives good coverage without any irritation. Its my go-to foundation and I keep buying it. My only wish is that it came in a slightly larger container (I keep running out)
Abby O.
Denver
My skin has never looked better! It’s enough coverage to hide my hyper pigmentation/acne scars and occasional pimple, but not so much that my face looks caked. I use this daily and will definitely be purchasing this again.
Maria S.
Hawthorne
OMG! So where to begin with this product. This is my go-to foundation. I use this especially when my skin starts breaking out. I totally recommend you to purchase this. I've never tried anything else in the beauty market for acne that covers like this foundation. It's a full coverage foundation, yet it doesn't irritate your skin. :)
Skittles T.
not that great for combo/dry skin. I've used this with MANY different primers, moisturizers, and powders and it always cakes, I'd be careful with color choices, maybe get a sample before buying. The product was a little too orange for my skin.
Lindsay P.
Lapeer, MI
This is one of my favorite foundations to date! I purchased this product at Ulta after the brand rep recommended it to me. It is full coverage yet it looks like your natural skin. It doesn't feel heavy and it lasts all day. I haven't noticed a problem with flashback even though it does contain SPF. I would 100% recommend this product to a friend.
Andrea D.
Hacienda Hts, CA
so this foundation works well but it is more of a light to medium coverage. you can build it up but i have oily skin and i want to wear the least amount of make up as possible as foundation. its affordable and sensitive skin friendly.