Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF15 (Dry Combination to Combination Oily) - No. 07 Vanilla 30ml/1oz

BY CLINIQUE

-An oil-free long wearing liquid foundation-Provides moderate to full coverage-Features skin loving mineral to nourish skin-Broadly screens away the harmful effect of UV rays-Combats signs of aging & reduces visible age spots-Leaves you an even-toned... see more...

Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
I have been using this concealer for quite a number of years now. It is the first concealer I bought and I have stuck with it. My skin always feels soft and looks very good after I take it off. I think it covers well and it doesn’t feel like it will cause breakouts.
Skittles T.
not that great for combo/dry skin. I've used this with MANY different primers, moisturizers, and powders and it always cakes, I'd be careful with color choices, maybe get a sample before buying. The product was a little too orange for my skin.
Lindsay P.
Lapeer, MI
This is one of my favorite foundations to date! I purchased this product at Ulta after the brand rep recommended it to me. It is full coverage yet it looks like your natural skin. It doesn't feel heavy and it lasts all day. I haven't noticed a problem with flashback even though it does contain SPF. I would 100% recommend this product to a friend.
Maria M.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Best foundation I ever tried, it doesn't irritate my sling like other foundations have, and it looks super natural. It's perfect for my skin because I have mix skin. This is the only foundation I get ever after the day I tried it
Andrea D.
Hacienda Hts, CA
so this foundation works well but it is more of a light to medium coverage. you can build it up but i have oily skin and i want to wear the least amount of make up as possible as foundation. its affordable and sensitive skin friendly.
Macy V.
West Berlin, NJ
I am not sure if you are aware of this but I am interested in the morning so 5555 is not a good day for me to come there and I will be there probably
Alissa W.
Destin
I don't really like this foundation it's so oily based on my face super pricey I feel like your only paying for the name it wears off easy too
Mireshia T.
Philadelphia, PA
Very good makeup not my favorite but it does the trick. After some time it enhances my pores which is what I don't like.
Mandie P.
Evened out my skin tone and lasted all day with my oily skin. Clinique' colors tend to run too pink for me.
Omnia M.
Nothing is better than the clinique Even Better Foundation ! Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful sunshine today .. Don't forget some spf.