BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Even Skin Tone

Moisturizing foundation instantly creates a natural radiance with subtle luminizing pigments. Wear it every day and over time bare skin glows on its own, thanks to vitamin C. Broad spectrum SPF 15 helps prevent future dark spots. Long-wearing, oil-free.

How to Use:

Apply a small amount starting in the center of face and blend outwards using foundation brush or fingertips. Blend well, building coverage as needed.

Buy on Sephora*
Ang H.
Review for: Other more...
This is one of my absolute favorite foundations! I’m a Clinique junkie, so basically the whole point of the even better line is to work on correcting skin discolorations and preventing them. Same formula as the regular Even Better foundation except this is made with pearl. Over time it should help improve your skin as well. When I wear this for long periods of time I do notice a difference in the luminance of my skins I love this foundation, however I’m giving it four stars because of a few things: it has a lighter coverage buildable to a light medium coverage. It’s beautiful and dewy but sometimes it can be so dewy that it looks sweaty. To avoid this I’ll usually just mix it with a drop of the regular Even Better. And the other reason for 4 stars is that it takes awhile to dry, and it transfers easily. But this is a great foundation overall!! Just a few things that I don’t like, but what I love about it out weighs what I’m not a fan of.
Ang H.
Review for: Alabaster more...
One of my favorite foundations! I love the way that it looks like real skin and gives the “its your skin but better look”. The Even Better line through Clinique works on evening out skin tone and will help even it out even when you’re not wearing make up. The reason for 4 stars is that it takes forever for this foundation to dry and it is incredibly shear. I do not like how this foundation feels upon application (like you can just wipe it off effortlessly), and I don’t want to set it because it loses its shine. I usually only set the parts of my face that get oily. Very pretty foundation!
Lindsey V.
United states
As far as make up goes, there's not many things that I feel like I'll repurchase again and again. Clinique is the one brand that I feel is tried and true. With ultra sensitive skin, a lot of products dont agree with me. I'm at an age and point in my life that I don't have to tolerate products that dont do exactly what I want them to do. For me, clinique is a good middle of the road product line, it's great quality for the price and nice for everyday wear.
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
I love how this foundation works so well with my complexion. It's lightweight but buildable. It doesn't oxidize orange, clique had great ranges for foundation it is my only choice for foundation to be honest, i dont even seek out for other foundation brands. When my skin acts up i use the and solutions along with the even better glow cause I need more coverage but still want to look natural. Will buy back to back, i hope the keep the even better glow and never discontinue. If not i will have a stock of it.
Heather B.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Review for: Breeze more...
Only foundation I use for my sensitive skin. The fair shade is true to color and gives my fair skin a natural glow. Also, this foundation has never irritated my skin or caused any breakouts! A little goes along way. Also, the price is right for the amount!
Michelle S.
Review for: Meringue more...
My skin is more on the yellow tone since I’m Asian, and I think that the color Meringue does a good job capturing my tone/color of skin. This foundation is definitely more of a lighter coverage foundation but I think it does make the skin look really nice. I usually put this on my face when I’m having good skin days or when I’m not in the mood for a heavy makeup face. My skin feels moisturized and looks natural after putting this on. I use this with a damp beauty sponge and this combo does make my skin look really radiant yet slightly covered. It might feel a little tacky even after waiting a few minutes, so you might want to powder so the makeup doesn’t transfer (this is my only complaint). If you’re looking for a full coverage foundation, this is not for you. But if you don’t mind a lighter coverage foundation, I say go for this one!
McKenzie S.
Salisbury, NC
Review for: Ivory more...
This foundation isn't horrible, but I had higher expectations. As someone with combo skin, on the drier side, I was expecting to love this foundation. Any "gloomy" foundation tends to be super hydrating, but I found that this just sat on top of my skin and was not hydrating at all. I was pretty disappointed. Overall, it didn't look that bad.
Whitney H.
Erwin, TN
I got a deluxe sample of this in one of my recent ulta purchases and I already own the regular version of this and this just adds a nice illumination to the skin. Like a lit from within kind of glow. Beautiful coverage and stunning on the skin. The staying power is there too! I'm new to clinique and I fell head over heels for their products.
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
Review for: Alabaster more...
This foundation is amazing!!! Gives you a dewy, fresh faced look! I hate matte foundations. If you are looking for something glowing this is it! It is also affordable for a high quality makeup! Doesn’t break me out, that is always something I worry about with a dewy finish as I am prone to acne in my t zone. Great color selection as well!
Nikki G.
Review for: Other more...
I have cream chamois CN 40. This is one of my favorite foundations! My skin looks and feels amazing with it on. It’s not cakey, the color blends beautifully, covers all of my dark spots, and gives me a beautiful glow. I highly recommend it!! Clinique Even Better Glow™ Light Reflecting Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Emily M.
Mcdonough, GA
I know clique is good they have good skin care products but I've never tried their makeup how is it?
Brooke B.
Why powder do you all recommend for this foundation to set it without taking away luminosity? I tried Fit me matte and poreless translucent powder with it and it made it look extremely dry and Cakey. Loved the foundation by itself though. Maybelline Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Powder
Raelin W.
Duluth, MN
I would love some opinions. I've been trying this foundation for a few days. Does anyone use Clinique Even Better Glow™ Light Reflecting Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Tina V.
Pryor, OK
Is this ok for dry skin? I have problems with foundation sticking to my dry patches. But I Absolutely LOVE CLINIQUE so im sure it will be great!!
Jessica P.
Fairport , NY
I'm dying to try the new Clinique Even Better Glow™ Light Reflecting Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15. Have you tried it? What's the coverage like?