Clinique Even Better Glow Light Reflecting Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Hannah S.Clinique Even Better Glow Light Reflecting Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Jennifer W.

BY CLINIQUE

Even Better Glow Light Reflecting Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 - Fluid foundation improves skin's luminosity instantly and over time thanks to luminizing pigments and vitamin C. Sheer to moderate coverage, luminous finish. For all skin Types but ideal for Dry Combination to Combination Oily Skin Types 2 and 3.Moisturizing foundation instantly creates a natural radiance with subtle luminizing pigments. Wear it every day and over time bare skin glows on its own, thanks to vitamin C. Broad spectrum SPF 15 helps prevent future dark spots. Long-wearing, oil-free.Benefits:Dermatologist-developed.Water resistant.Sweat and humidity resistant.Allergy tested.100% fragrance free.Dermatologist tested.Ophthalmologist tested.Oil-free. - Even Better Glow Light Reflecting Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 see more...

Buy on Clinique*
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I am trying this out and have worn it for a week straight and so far I'm loving it it's a very light weight Foundation it's about medium coverage if you're oily I wouldn't recommend it, but if you're dry it gives your skin a nice glow. I think this is a very good everyday Foundation. They have a very wide color selection compared to their other foundations, if you haven't been all that pleased with other Clinique foundations I definitely would suggest you try this because so far this is my favorite out of all the Clinique foundations.
Raisa C.
Raisa C.
Paragould, AR
I received a sample from this at my local Dillards. I am an oily girl and this has a glow to it so this would be a foundation that I would use in the winter. It had the usual foundation smell, not a bad smell. There could be a few more shade options for darker toned persons. The foundation has the classic Clinique packaging. I would recommend it to someone who has normal to dry skin.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE! My face type is normal/oily and this is perfect. I only need a little bit to cover my entire face, and it gives me a nice "polished" look, not making me feel like I'm painting my face on. I think it is sold at a great price when being compared to other brands such as Urban Decay and Kat Von D. Normally, I do use a finishing veil over this just to make it stay longer, but that's just a personal preference, not always needed. Would recommend!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Richlands, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried a sample of this foundation out and had to buy a full size bottle as soon as the sample was gone. Absolutely beautiful foundation that covers well, has a nice glow, is nicely packaged, and wears all day long. The price point is nice too when you're comparing it to other luxury foundations. Will buy again and again!
Adèle D.
Adèle D.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for dry skin, as it is moisturizing and gives the skin a natural shine.
Unfortunately, this product just isn’t right for me, although I wish it was! It just accentuate the texture and problem areas, and not in a good way . It has a great coverage though !
Kathleen C.
Kathleen C.
Van nuys
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is amazing, took it with me to Cancun and wore it every where. It's light formula makes it so you're not feeling like a cake. The coverage is great! And it's a beautiful dewy finish. I apply it with a buffing brush but a damp beauty blender also works excellent.
Aleesha 🌎.
Aleesha 🌎.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Long lasting and buildable coverage.  I like the illuminating foundation because it gives my complexion the right amount of sparkle. I buy Clinique at Macy's. I have bought this more than once and will continue to use and recommend to other ladies.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Claremont , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely in love with this foundation! I have been searching for a perfect foundation for a long time and I've found it. Covers great without feeling like it's just caked on to your skin. Also gives my face a great glow without looking oily.
zoey💛🌼 j.
zoey💛🌼 j.
.......
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely my new favorite foundation!!!! Great coverage!! It comes in nice colorful packaging. It's a little on the pricy side for me, but not too much. I bought it from the Clinique store in my local mall. Over all very nice product, definitely recommend!!
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good foundation, goes on smooth and even. Matches my skin, and I like how it has spf in it as well. I use light as I am pretty fair skinned. Also leaves a nice glow compared to competitors.