Clinique Even Better Glow Light Reflecting Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Hannah S.
6 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Even Better Glow Light Reflecting Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 - Fluid foundation improves skin's luminosity instantly and over time thanks to luminizing pigments and vitamin C. Sheer to moderate coverage, luminous finish. For all skin Types but ideal for Dry Combination to Combination Oily Skin Types 2 and 3.Moisturizing foundation instantly creates a natural radiance with subtle luminizing pigments. Wear it every day and over time bare skin glows on its own, thanks to vitamin C. Broad spectrum SPF 15 helps prevent future dark spots. Long-wearing, oil-free.Benefits:Dermatologist-developed.Water resistant.Sweat and humidity resistant.Allergy tested.100% fragrance free.Dermatologist tested.Ophthalmologist tested.Oil-free. - Even Better Glow Light Reflecting Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 see more...

Buy on Clinique*
Raisa C.
Raisa C.
I received a sample from this at my local Dillards. I am an oily girl and this has a glow to it so this would be a foundation that I would use in the winter. It had the usual foundation smell, not a bad smell. There could be a few more shade options for darker toned persons. The foundation has the classic Clinique packaging. I would recommend it to someone who has normal to dry skin.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE! My face type is normal/oily and this is perfect. I only need a little bit to cover my entire face, and it gives me a nice "polished" look, not making me feel like I'm painting my face on. I think it is sold at a great price when being compared to other brands such as Urban Decay and Kat Von D. Normally, I do use a finishing veil over this just to make it stay longer, but that's just a personal preference, not always needed. Would recommend!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Richlands, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried a sample of this foundation out and had to buy a full size bottle as soon as the sample was gone. Absolutely beautiful foundation that covers well, has a nice glow, is nicely packaged, and wears all day long. The price point is nice too when you're comparing it to other luxury foundations. Will buy again and again!
Aleesha 🌎.
Aleesha 🌎.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Long lasting and buildable coverage.  I like the illuminating foundation because it gives my complexion the right amount of sparkle. I buy Clinique at Macy's. I have bought this more than once and will continue to use and recommend to other ladies.
Its A.
Its A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its really easy to spread and it also has allot of skin colors to match with , it doesn't have a weird smell I just wish the packaging was bigger