Clinique Even Better Eyes™ Dark Circle Corrector

Benefits: Hydrates and Brightens.

Skin Types: All.

Lightweight eye cream is clinically proven to visibly lighten dark circles by 30% in 12 weeks. Instantly brightens all skin tones. Ophthalmologist tested.

Cooling metal tip helps massage away puffs.

[product:clinique-even-better-eyes-dark-circle-corrector] is this good for dark cicles?
[product:clinique-even-better-eyes-dark-circle-corrector]
How effective is it ?
Start your review of Clinique Even Better Eyes™ Dark Circle Corrector!
Ellettsville, IN
I don't wear much makeup these days, but this is a product I can't do without. It corrects my dark circles, perks my sleepy eyes open, and fills in fine lines with a smooth, even texture. I use this most work days with a little concealer for blemishes, blush, and lip balm. It's great for a natural look or under a full face of makeup. Seriously worth your money!
Elkhart
Dark circles are something I struggle with every day regardless of how much sleep I get! Unfortunately while using this product I didn’t see much difference in the result of my eyes! They were still pretty dark, however a lot of the fine lines under did start to go away.
S Plainfield, NJ
This product is basically a type of concealer and way to expensive. It doesnt correct dark circles and just has a tint so it conceals them but not even a good conceal. Definitely dont recommend this or clinque skincare line in generally really
Aurora, CO
2,414 reviews
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
This is like a magic working device!! It won great awards in 2016 and this formulation really does get rid of dark spots!! If you are needing a product to lighten up your skin tone to reveal a more youthful tone- this is your huckelberry!!! ❤
miami beach
Amazing product. Would recommend. I bought this product a month ago and I have been using it every day it is amazing and I think that everyone should buy it. Don’t mind the four stars it is absolutely perfect and very cheap for the quality
I was a little disappointed after 1month of using the dark circle corrector that I didn’t notice any improvement. I love all of Clinique’s products so I was very disappointed when this didn’t work like I expected to.
This is not only great for dark circles but also for hydration. It’s worth the price especially to have such soft skin after one nights use! Very impressed with the way it helps my dark circles after just one use.
Ithaca, NY
if you have insomnia, struggle to get enough sleep or are prone to eye bags, then this is the product for you! easy to apply and goes on smooth and definitely helps reduce dark circles. 10/10 will buy again!
pawtucket
It really has helped my under eyes. Mostly after a day or days without good sleep. I also really like the concept of the metal application . With me struggling with dark circles say this has helped me
Katy, TX
Particularly it does not help me to minimize dark circles, nor do I feel that the eye contour hydrates like other products, its metal tip to apply the product refresh the area and its price is costly

245 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
New Castle, DE
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 mois
Clinique Even Better Eyes™ Dark Circle Corrector Does dryness disappear under the eyes? What kind of consistency does it have?
Tatuli K. • il y a 2 mois
Generally clinique is a quality brand, so i believe this product is also good. Lets follow each other to share reviews and ideas 😊