BY CLINIQUE #40 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Benefits: Hydrates and Brightens.

Skin Types: All.

Lightweight eye cream is clinically proven to visibly lighten dark circles by 30% in 12 weeks. Instantly brightens all skin tones. Ophthalmologist tested.

Cooling metal tip helps massage away puffs.

Tenisha K.
Wyomissing, PA
I have been using this for about two weeks now! Twice a day just a bit under each eye and I love how smooth it goes on. The applicator is always cooling on the skin under my eyes and using this has helped me to keep in mind that this is the most sensitive skin on my face! I have noticed that my skin looks more moisturized but I have not yet noticed a lighter difference. I will keep it up and see how I feel in another month! A little goes a long way with this product! So don’t use a lot every application
Crystal M.
Salem, OR
I continue to use this product, hoping it's actually doing something for my under-eye area, but I honestly can't tell a huge difference. It's possible it's one of those products that, once I stop using it, THEN I'll notice the impact it was having, but for now I can really only give it 3 stars. What I LIKE about this product is that it's slightly tinted a beige color, so it feels like it's probably doing a better job of hiding the dark circles than a white or clear product would do. The component of the product is interesting/cool as well; the end where the product comes out is metallic and rounded similarly to a fingertip, so you can apply the product directly from the tube, which feels nice. It lasts a LONG time--I've had mine for ages and it never seems to run out!
👑Alexis👑 T.
Wilmington
If you have bags under your eyes like me you will love this you put it on right before you go to bed the metal applicator is nice and cold so when you put the product on and rub it around with the metal applicator it feel super thing underneath your eyes and after a couple of uses you will notice that your bags are slowly going away I really recommend this
Kaylie B.
Lubbock
I have pretty prominent under eye circles that are super frustrating. I started using this in hopes that it would brighten up the circles, even just a little bit. However, unfortunately, this hasn’t done anything for me. My circles are mostly because of genetics, so maybe it’s not the products fault. Nonetheless, it didn’t brighten my undereye circles.
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
I did not have a good experience with this product. The first use it seemed a little thin in texture to cover, the second use it had separated so I had an oily mess all over. After losing the oils it was considerably thicker but just didn't apply right so I threw it out. I suggest shaking/squeezing/mixing prior to use!
Katie R.
Louisville
This product has a really nice applicator that gives a cooling effect when applying the cream. It is a little pricy for how much you get, but i am a huge fan of Clinique so that is not necessarily a deterrent for me. It also didn’t really work on me. It didn’t really help with my dark circles.
Melissa R.
Temple city , CA
I️ have a dark circle dilemma. I️ was born with it and struggled with it for a long time. I️ came across the color corrector and thought I’d try it, I️ found it super effective after maybe the third day of applying. I’d definitely recommend if you have yourself dark dilemma.
Nicole D.
Morristown
Used this product for about a week and a half and didn’t see much of a difference. The application process is very simple and you don’t need much of it. Absorbs pretty well but for the amount of money it goes for and the results I got i’m not sure if i’m entirely all for it.
Jessenia V.
It’s a wonderful product. I have really dark circles so I’m always using eye creams. I noticed a difference with this product eigbt away. It’s a little pricey for the amount of product. I like that I am able to purchase at most of my local retailers.
Michele G.
Loving the dark eye corrector! This brand is my go to for my skin care needs and the dark eye corrector doesn't disappoint! It's not greasy but very moisturizing. My dark circles aren't as nearly as bad when I use this part of my skin care routine!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
How long did it take before you saw a difference in dark under eye circles?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Can I use this all over my face(like a thin layer) to brighten up my whole face?
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
I have the serum and the moisturizer, will I still need this for my eye contour?
Samantha R.
Is this really worth the price? Wanting to try it.
Paige L.
How is this compared to olay?