BY CLINIQUE #56 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits: Hydrates and Brightens.

Skin Types: All.

Lightweight eye cream is clinically proven to visibly lighten dark circles by 30% in 12 weeks. Instantly brightens all skin tones. Ophthalmologist tested.

Cooling metal tip helps massage away puffs.

Buy on Sephora*
Tamara J.
I have used Clinique's Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector for around 18 months and it has become a staple in my morning routine. The cooling metal applicator really helps with eye puffiness in the morning and it seems to have helped quite a bit as an under-eye moisturizer. It is not a miracle product, so I do still have somewhat dark circles under my eyes when I don't get enough sleep, but it has seemed to help quite a bit. I put it on right after my other eye creams and moisturizers and I still use concealer afterward, but I've found that I don't use quite as much concealer as I used to. I definitely notice a difference when I don't use this product - with or without concealer.
Desiree F.
Augusta
I really wanted this to work. I went out and splurged on this with the hopes that on my make-up free days I could throw this on under my eyes and look more awake and have lighter dark circles. I wasn't expecting a miracle but for the cost and the size of the product it should be much more moisturizing or pigmented. It's too thin to benefit my dry undereye area and not pigmented enough to do anything to combat my dark circles. It's now something I use when I'm at home with no intentions of leaving the house just to use it up.
Tenisha T.
Wyomissing , PA
I have been using this for about two weeks now! Twice a day just a bit under each eye and I love how smooth it goes on. The applicator is always cooling on the skin under my eyes and using this has helped me to keep in mind that this is the most sensitive skin on my face! I have noticed that my skin looks more moisturized but I have not yet noticed a lighter difference. I will keep it up and see how I feel in another month! A little goes a long way with this product! So don’t use a lot every application
Crystal M.
Salem, OR
I continue to use this product, hoping it's actually doing something for my under-eye area, but I honestly can't tell a huge difference. It's possible it's one of those products that, once I stop using it, THEN I'll notice the impact it was having, but for now I can really only give it 3 stars. What I LIKE about this product is that it's slightly tinted a beige color, so it feels like it's probably doing a better job of hiding the dark circles than a white or clear product would do. The component of the product is interesting/cool as well; the end where the product comes out is metallic and rounded similarly to a fingertip, so you can apply the product directly from the tube, which feels nice. It lasts a LONG time--I've had mine for ages and it never seems to run out!
Angela B.
Sedro-Woolley
Keep it in the fridge and this product is great on puffiness in the morning. Roller ball is metal and cold and brings down puffiness on undereyes. Give light squeeze for a tiny amountof cream that moisturizes. Very gentle formula. Great for days we can get as many hours of sleep as we need. Only downside is the size could be bigger for the price.
Britney K.
Warwick
While I like the cool sensation of the metal tip, the product itself I found to be a bit underwhelming. I used a full container and while it does help a tiny bit to brighten before makeup, it doesn’t do anything for your circles long term. I think there are better options out there, especially with this price point.
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
I did not have a good experience with this product. The first use it seemed a little thin in texture to cover, the second use it had separated so I had an oily mess all over. After losing the oils it was considerably thicker but just didn't apply right so I threw it out. I suggest shaking/squeezing/mixing prior to use!
Hannah W.
Louisville
This is easily the best eye mask I’ve ever used. I’m only 19 so I don’t really have a need for wrinkle relief but I have noticed that no matter how much sleep I get I always wake up with horrible dark circles and packing on tons of concealer always looks bad to me. This stuff completely corrects the dark circles and hydrates me under eyes to make them less puffy. 10/10
Kristi L.
Centerton, AR
Although I liked the consistency of this product, I really did not see much of an improvement of my dark circles under my eyes. Maybe only a hair difference. If I continued to use it on a consistent basis maybe it would be different.. the cream did feel nice on my skin. I probably would not buy it again however..
Taylor P.
The best part of this product is the applicator. The tip is metal and provides a cold relaxant to your under eyes. I think the price is a little high considering the amount of lotion provided. The color of the cream has a nice tint to it but it’s lighter than any foundation or concealer.
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
How long did it take before you saw a difference in dark under eye circles?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Can I use this all over my face(like a thin layer) to brighten up my whole face?
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
I have the serum and the moisturizer, will I still need this for my eye contour?
Samantha R.
Is this really worth the price? Wanting to try it.
Paige L.
How is this compared to olay?

back
Clinique Even Better Eyes™ Dark Circle CorrectorInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016
Clinique