Jana M.
Andover, CT

Can I use this all over my face(like a thin layer) to brighten up my whole face?

Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Dayton, OH
3 years, 5 months ago
This is designed specifically for the eye area. With the amount that comes in the tube, you wouldn't want to keep buying this and spending the money to use all over your face. If you need a product to brighten your whole face, try Clinique's Turnaround Concentrate. That serum is designed to help with the radiance in the skin and it truly does a fabulous job. I have been a Counter Manager for Clinique in the past and have used both of these products, still use both of these products!
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Springdale, AR
5 years, 1 month ago
I wouldn't. I suppose you technically COULD, but I don't think it would work.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Pflugerville , TX
5 years, 2 months ago
I'd only use it for the eyes. I don't think it would harm the rest of your face, but it is specifically an eye cream.
Cyndy E.
Cyndy E.
Virginia Beach, VA
5 years, 2 months ago
I would recommend to only use this product just for your eyes since it was made specifically for your eyes. It has ingredients that might brighten up your eyes but not your face.
Diana V.
Britnee S.
Britnee S.
Dresden, OH
5 years, 2 months ago
Since it's made specifically for the eyes you might not get the results you're looking for.. I'd try a good facial moisturizer (I use Biore Restore) to get that young glowy look :)