BY CLINIQUE #43 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Benefits: Hydrates and Brightens

Skin Types: All

Lightweight eye cream is clinically proven to visibly lighten dark circles by 30% in 12 weeks. Instantly brightens all skin tones. Ophthalmologist tested.

Cooling metal tip helps massage away puffs.

Sorina I.
Sorina I.
Irvine, CA
The product smelled really nice, and it had color. The product was really small but when I bought it,they said you have to use really little amount each time you use itThe applicator was really nice it allows you to use as little amount as possible.I've been suffering from dark circles my whole life and nothing ever worked for me, unfortunately I have to say this one didn't either. The product makes you look more awake if you use it at night then wake up in the morning, but still it doesn't make your dark circles go away. Maybe it can but it depends on what is the cause of your dark circles. Mine is genetic and I had them since I was little. It's not because lack of sleep or anything else. If you're dark circles are genetic and you had them for a long time this cream doesn't make it go away. Even for color correcting the color of the cream doesn't stay on your skin so it doesn't work. (It has no coverage)
Santana D.
Santana D.
I purchased this in hopes of reducing undereye dark circles — it's the ONLY one that's claiming dark spot corrector as the main "What it is". Naturally I was hopeful. Naturally, I am disappoint(ed). Let me start by saying, I was shocked at how small this little cream is; it's as big as my ring finger. And expensive too. That was the first NOPE. After 3 and 1/2 months of using this useless, waste of a product (twice mind you, in the morning and at night), I can tell you — IT DOES NOT WORK. Dark spots are still visible and as much as they were before beginning treatment. The cream claims a 30% reduction in spots in 12 weeks… NOPE (second). The only thing I liked was the applicator: smooth and cooling. Will not repurchase. DO NOT RECOMMEND. This was a waste of money it's criminal
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
Syracuse, NY
This dark circle corrector does exactly what it claims to. Clinique packaged this oil free eye cream in its trendiest packaging yet. It's sleep and sophisticated look makes even the most skeptical want to give this a try. The cool massaging tip releases a firming gel that helps thicken the skin under the eyes. Be aware however, results are not immediate,and can take up to 12 weeks before you start to see results. I highly recommend this product, I can now throw on a BB cream moisturizer and run out the door. I will give this product 4/5 stars because I wish that results were more apparent sooner.
Sherry N.
Sherry N.
I was given a sample at the counter to take home and try, and for the past week I have not missed a day of use. Its exceptional at covering my darkest areas, compared to another cc I use, this goes on light. I think for fair dry skin or fine wrinkles it's great bc it doesn't seem to thicken at the crease.
I get bad allergies and dark circles are apart of my genetics/life. This product gives me a less worn out look (*I was even asked if I got enough sleep lately). I will definitely buy this when I can get to a department store...Perhaps I'll buy on Amazon. For my eyes, it's a must have product..
morgan B.
morgan B.
Bossier City, LA
I really want to brag on this product. This dark circle corrector works like a charm! I have tried lots of dark circle correcters in the past before coming by Clinique's Even Better, and wish I would have found it first! I have chronic dark circles that only get worse in the mornings (especially if I got no sleep). After using Even Better for just a week I noticed they were many shades lighter. I achieved the result I wanted after only 2.5 weeks of continued use. My confidence has improved tremendously without having to pile on concealer, and my eyes look brighter and better than ever.
Kim v.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
I have tried absolutely everything well probably not everything but a lot of different stuff for my dark circles and I happen to get this and my Sephora play box or maybe I got it from 100 points I don't remember but one of the other that's how I got it but I have to say I love it I'll upload a picture of before and after yeah this is something that you've definitely got to buy
this picture was taken in the Jeep with the top down so you can not get better sunlight I know I was yard selling so I don't look that great but I'm sure one of my dark circles not the way I look at this picture
Sweenly L.
Sweenly L.
Brooklyn, NY
The recommended use for this product is twice a day. Unfortunately I always forget however, I do apply this product every so often. Never noticed a HUGE difference, but at the time of application, this product comes with a cool-tip applicator so it decreases the puffiness temporarily under your eyes!

A little goes a long way - because I'm not using my fingers, I feel like there's more product to spread and not absorbed by my fingers.

Also, it almost serves as a light concealer because it's tinted. But I can't comment on its long-term effectiveness because I never used it consistently.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Very moisturizing, doesn't pill/ ball up under concealer. I found this at tj maxx. To be fair I have genetic, extremely dark circles and this is the first product I've ever continuously used to treat them. I'd recommend this dark circle corrector to a person who uses and eye cream regularly anyways but I wouldn't call it a miracle product. It's a good moisturizer with the added benefit of very gradually (not immediately) lightening darkness. I'd buy this again since I've tried a lot of dark circle correctors that are serums and not moisturizers and that area can always use it!
Kate C.
Kate C.
Toledo, OH
If you have severely visible bags, this may not be the product for you. While it does an excellent job for me, I don't have the most obvious tired look. On a no heavily tinted moisturizer day, "disheveled" is rather accurate for my under eye area. It goes on smoothly, feels great through wear, and definitely seemed to make a difference after about a weeks worth of regular use. My mother also used this product for her darker circles and didn't see much of a change. Perhaps with longer use her results will change, but for now, its not right for her.
Evelyn g.
Evelyn g.
Wellford, SC
Absolute AMAZING!!!
I have a really dark parts sorrounding my eyes and the bags under my eyes and it is super embarrassing because it really isn't the color of the rest of my skin. No matter how many times i have scrubed and scrubed, thinking it was dirt or something, it would never ease up. With clinique's dark circle corrector ( it should say remover) my eyes look normal. I don't have to wear super dark make up on my eyes anymore, and i don't have to pile foundation under it anymore. I feel beautiful now. And it is all thanks to this product.
Hollie M.
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
How long did it take before you saw a difference in dark under eye circles?
Jana M.
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Can I use this all over my face(like a thin layer) to brighten up my whole face?
Vilma Judith C.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
I have the serum and the moisturizer, will I still need this for my eye contour?
Dineiska R.
Dineiska R.
Miami Gardens, FL
I need a cream to really help me with dark circles. I have sensitive skin and get dark circles when I have allergies, am tired and sick. Does this really work?
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Is this really worth the price? Wanting to try it.