Clinique Even Better Essence Lotion for Very Dry To Dry Combination 3.4 oz uploaded by Carrie D.Clinique Even Better Essence Lotion for Very Dry To Dry Combination 3.4 oz uploaded by Rashmita S.

BY CLINIQUE #67 in Toners & Astringents

A ritual of renewal that infuses skin with hydration and radiance. This astounding lotion provides both instant and long-term benefits. The rich formula plumps for softer and more comfortable skin, while moisturizing ingredients help bind water to the skin surface to improve its overall condition. Soothing botanical and cucumber extracts achieve the appearance of inner radiance and drastically diminish the appearance of dry, flaky skin for renewed radiance and confidence. see more...

Clinique Even Better Essence Lotion for Very Dry To Dry Combination 3.4 oz
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
This cream for dry skin Clinique is the best, the skin is one of our most important organs as it protects us from the environment and gives us our appearance and the sense of touch. However, when the skin becomes dry it may be perceived rough and tight or even cracking or cause itching, with impaired their ability to function properly. A lack of moisture in the skin can take many forms, from the typical roughness, scaling and small cracks to redness, swelling and itching and constant tension. However, the table will differ depending on the severity and location of dryness. this cream combat this I recommend it
FARAH A.
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
This is a beautiful essence for oily, combo, or sensitive skins as there are no pore clogging ingredients, no fragrances, and no alcohol! It will balance and soothe your skin to perfection. I am on my third bottle and just a little tip..The previous version of this was 3.4oz and was $32.00. The new version is the exact same ingredients but is double the size for only $10.00 more, so they really cut the cost on this product which is fantastic. This has fabulous soothing ingredients and is holy grail for me!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Titusville, FL
I purchased Clinique Even Better Essence Lotion after reading great reviews on another website. Korean skincare is so popular now so I wanted to give it a go. It's a fabulous product! No scent and doesn't contain any irritants- I can see improvement in my skin texture by adding this in after cleansing/toning and before serums/moisturizers. You just pat on 3 drops or so and continue on with your skincare routine. Wish it came in a travel size! Highly Recommend
Lexi S.
Lexi S.
Simi Valley, CA
I just purchased this about two weeks ago and I love it!! Even though it says formulated for Asian skins I feel that anyone could use this. I have combo oily skin and still use this one because my face can dry out easily. This works wonders. Especially in the summer, it moisturizes perfectly without leaving me oily. I love this and I'll continue to repurchase. Plus a little goes along ways so it will last month's!!
Rabecca G.
Rabecca G.
Callaway, NE
Clinique has once again offered a product I love. I did not turn 45 last month very gracefully. In fact, I cried like a baby. An old one! My skin isn't handling it too well either. It is so dry I'm trying everything I can to see what works. So far, this has been a top contender. It has made my skin look much smoothr and my makeup goes on without peeling off. I love it.
Michele F.
Michele F.
Staten Island, NY
I didn't think a toner could make such a difference. I was never a fan of toners because many of them contain alcohol and have been to harsh for my dry sensitive skin. This product has really been a game changer for me. I really feel as if it has enhanced all of my other products and I have seen noticeable difference in the texture of my skin --- baby soft after using.
Carrie D.
Carrie D.
Greenfield, IN
Hello, I purchased the Clinique Even Better Essence Lotion for Very Dry to Dry Combination due to having Lupus I have extremely dry skin, therefore, I purchase this for my face. I really like using this as it does work very well for my face,; I also like that there is no fragrance and that it is non-greasy. Personally, I would definitely recommend this item to anyone.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Spring Lake, MI
Dry dull skin? Not any more thanks to this gem! I have severely dry skin and NOTHING has done the job quite like this one! It doesn't feel heavy on the skin (which I hate) I can wear it alone or under makeup, and I stay hydrated all day! Goodbye dry patches! I was a little worried about trying it because of the price but it is so worth it! 10 out of 10
DIANA C.
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD
As you get older your face gets drier. This product helps me especially during the winter months when the heat is on inside the house and office. It also comes in handy when I have been in the sun too much. It seems to know where to hydrate. It never feels oily. I like to use it after sun to refresh my face and to get my skin soft again.
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
Sacramento, CA
Clinique has been around for along time and is a braind to be trusted. The women trained can tell which product you should use, which is a plus. I the winter I use the Very Dry to Dry Combo to get the maximum effect of their lotion . I would highly recommend this product to anyone! Works well but is a gentle product on your skin!
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Franklin, KY
I looking for new products for my face that's dry. What about this?