BY CLINIQUE

A ritual of renewal that infuses skin with hydration and radiance. This astounding lotion provides both instant and long-term benefits. The rich formula plumps for softer and more comfortable skin, while moisturizing ingredients help bind water to the skin surface to improve its overall condition. Soothing botanical and cucumber extracts achieve the appearance of inner radiance and drastically diminish the appearance of dry, flaky skin for renewed radiance and confidence.

Clinique Even Better Essence Lotion for Very Dry to Dry Combination

Start your review of Clinique Even Better Essence Lotion for Very Dry to Dry Combination!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I really like this essence lotion because it helps with my uneven skin tone. My pigmentation is lighter but I also use Vitamin c serum after. I follow up with a mist of Avene thermal spray after the c serum soaks in. And I also wait for the essence lotion to dry before the vitamin c serum. Lastly I follow with a day cream with min spf 25 or higher. A couple of times a night I also use a retinol treatment. I feel as if this essence lotion is great for helping with my uneven skin tone of course with the other treatments. I don't find it greasy and I use the one for dry skin. Mines lasts for about 4 months with daily use in the AM. I prefer PC Skin recovery toner in the PM. It's expensive but since it lasts for a couple of months maybe it's doable on my budget. Hope this helps!!!:)" in 137 reviews
  • "Love love love! Clinique gave me a sample and I 100% loved this product. I have very dry skin but I'm also sensitive to face lotions. It was gentle and got the job done. I bought it after the free sample at the Towson Macy's Clinique and will continue to buy it " in 20 reviews
  • "I really like this stuff! It's moisturizing and light. My skin drinks this up!" in 12 reviews
Zaneta O.
FLUSHING, NY
This is a great lightweight lotion that absorbs instantly. Its kind of like a after wash facial splash of sorts. I still use additional moisturizer over it at times. It's unscented and fit to use on sensitive skin. The back says it's formulated for Asian skin but I don't think race has anything to do with this. Does that mean all Asians have dry skin or only Asian people have dry skin? Generalizing someones skin type based on race isn't cool in my book because everyone's skin has different needs. In any case I am not Asian and I totally benefit from using this product but I still disagree with the way this brand as well as some others have been labeling things.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Very rehydrating and soft!!  My skin feels more smooth than ever.  Not too oily either. I have VERY SENSITIVE SKIN AND THIS IS IT!!!  If i didnt come accross this.  Id probably look like im 60 and im only 25. I have so many problems.
Jessica O.
East Carbon, UT
First of all. The Price is little one the expensive side. Works really well. I love to go out and go four wheeling allot. I come home with a dirty face. This product is my go to product. Works so amazing.
Melinda S.
Bremerton
I have acne prone skin and my pimple turn into dark spots instantly. This product has dramatically changed my complexion. It’s has given me a new found self esteem. I can’t say enough about this product.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
1,180 reviews
Love love this. Best skin care hands down. Can't go with out this. It's a must have. You will not be disappointed. Well worth the money. My skin loves this. It's pricy but worth it.
Megusta L.
HOUSTON, TX
This lotion feels good on your face, not sure if I have seen the results that I expected yet though. Haven't burnt my face yet so it's working for sunscreen purposes!
autumn e.
Such a good day and night moisturizer! I have combination skin and it works so well and also good for all seasons. Very light weight but really makes the skin glow.
Amelia V.
Three drops of this product in the morning is really all you need, and it absorbs quickly, leaving behind skin that is prepped for the next steps of the skincare regime and no residue. Even though the version I have is for combination/oily skin, I find that it is the perfect level of hydration for mornings, especially in the summer. Since using this product, my skin has felt smoother, softer, more supple, and definitely more hydrated. In terms of the “inner radiance” part of its claims, I’ve noticed that my skin definitely looked healthier.

Very hydrating
Skin feels smoother, softer, more supple, and looked healthier
Need very little product to achieve maximum benefits
Audrey B.
Auburn, IN
I love Clinique anyways, but this product is great because I feel like it is tailored to me. I live in the Midwest and winters here are bad and leave my skin very very dry, but I still manage to get oil breakouts even though my skin is dying for some moisture. This is one of the few formulas that doesn’t break my skin out! Normally, I can suffer the dry skin, or I can use a product that breaks my skin out. This however hydrates my winter skin, and doesn’t clog my pores.
Charity M.
Hamilton, MS
This has made a huge different in my little pink scars!!! Put some on before you go to bed then again in the morning, make it a routine, and this stuff will really help. Still looking for a dark spot corrector but this has def helped. Price is good for what it does ♥️