BY CLINIQUE #69 in Facial Moisturizers

A ritual of renewal that infuses skin with hydration and radiance. This astounding lotion provides both instant and long-term benefits. The rich formula plumps for softer and more comfortable skin, while moisturizing ingredients help bind water to the skin surface to improve its overall condition. Soothing botanical and cucumber extracts achieve the appearance of inner radiance and drastically diminish the appearance of dry, flaky skin for renewed radiance and confidence.

Clinique Even Better Essence Lotion for Very Dry to Dry Combination
  • "I really like this essence lotion because it helps with my uneven skin tone. My pigmentation is lighter but I also use Vitamin c serum after. I follow up with a mist of Avene thermal spray after the c serum soaks in. And I also wait for the essence lotion to dry before the vitamin c serum. Lastly I follow with a day cream with min spf 25 or higher. A couple of times a night I also use a retinol treatment. I feel as if this essence lotion is great for helping with my uneven skin tone of course with the other treatments. I don't find it greasy and I use the one for dry skin. Mines lasts for about 4 months with daily use in the AM. I prefer PC Skin recovery toner in the PM. It's expensive but since it lasts for a couple of months maybe it's doable on my budget. Hope this helps!!!:)" in 137 reviews
  • "Love love love! Clinique gave me a sample and I 100% loved this product. I have very dry skin but I'm also sensitive to face lotions. It was gentle and got the job done. I bought it after the free sample at the Towson Macy's Clinique and will continue to buy it " in 20 reviews
  • "I really like this stuff! It's moisturizing and light. My skin drinks this up!" in 12 reviews
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This is a great lightweight lotion that absorbs instantly. Its kind of like a after wash facial splash of sorts. I still use additional moisturizer over it at times. It's unscented and fit to use on sensitive skin. The back says it's formulated for Asian skin but I don't think race has anything to do with this. Does that mean all Asians have dry skin or only Asian people have dry skin? Generalizing someones skin type based on race isn't cool in my book because everyone's skin has different needs. In any case I am not Asian and I totally benefit from using this product but I still disagree with the way this brand as well as some others have been labeling things.
Kendall F.
This product has superb quality that truly improves your skin. Instant results after one use but long term benefits from frequent usage. It is compatible with all skin types and skin concerns. Easy to apply as well as reseal. A larger quantity per package would be useful!
Kiley K.
Chicago
Very rehydrating and soft!!  My skin feels more smooth than ever.  Not too oily either. I have VERY SENSITIVE SKIN AND THIS IS IT!!!  If i didnt come accross this.  Id probably look like im 60 and im only 25. I have so many problems.
Melinda S.
Bremerton
I have acne prone skin and my pimple turn into dark spots instantly. This product has dramatically changed my complexion. It’s has given me a new found self esteem. I can’t say enough about this product.
Jessica O.
East Carbon City
First of all. The Price is little one the expensive side. Works really well. I love to go out and go four wheeling allot. I come home with a dirty face. This product is my go to product. Works so amazing.
Carol S.
I was skeptical about this product but purchased it anyway and really like it! it leaves your skin feeling moist but not oily. This is my first tine using this product and i plan on buying it again. its a little costly, but worth every penny.
Gabi A.
Edmonds
This product made my skin feel so smooth. It wasn't too heavy in my opinion. I didn't really have expectations for this, but I enjoyed the product completely! It worked as a nice finish to my completed makeup look.
Olivia S.
Latrobe, PA
This toner is amazing if you have dark spots or need Some correcting on your facial skin! I would recommend to anyone especially if you have sensitive skin and I would definitely buy it again!! The packaging is great too!
Angelina H.
Stockton, CA
Since using this I have felt such a difference in my skin so much softer and brighter after applied my skin just looks great once I use this also has helped with my dryer patchy areas of my face.
Jackie R.
Makes my skin feel amazing great packaging as well I keep one in my purse and it doesn’t spill or anything I love it and have it with me all the time! I also love how my skin just looks so much brighter after one use
Gabriela P.
do you believe that results when using the cream even better are really effective and fast?
Patricia R.
I looking for new products for my face that's dry. What about this?