BY CLINIQUE

A ritual of renewal that infuses skin with hydration and radiance. This astounding lotion provides both instant and long-term benefits. The rich formula plumps for softer and more comfortable skin, while moisturizing ingredients help bind water to the skin surface to improve its overall condition. Soothing botanical and cucumber extracts achieve the appearance of inner radiance.

• How would you apply this? Like pat onto skin? Under moisturizer o...1 Answers
  • Would this be good for combo and sensitive skin?1 Answers
Clinique Even Better Essence Lotion for Combination Oily to Oily
  • "Best product! I have sensitive skin and Clinique has been the best for me in every way for make up too ! I recommend " in 13 reviews
Jessy G.
Gainesville, GA
I love this stuff because I have EXTREMELY oily skin and I used to have to pat my face in the middle of the day because it would be lunch time and my face would look like I just went on a run kind of sweaty/oily but now this stuff is helping my skin keep my makeup looking fresh all day!
Brittanyđź’• M.
Covington, OH
I really like the Clinique Even Better Essence Lotion for Combination Oily to Oil skin. In keeping it real, I will admit that my skin type is not ideal. I have spent a great deal of effort and money through the years to find products that work to treat my skin, particularly through pregnancy and aging. While I pay a lot more for Clinique over Avon or drug store brands, I definitely feel the cost is worth it. The products last a long time, because a little bit goes a long way. They also deliver on what they promise. And if they don't, well there are plenty of other options in their skin care line, and the company will work with you to help you select what will work best for your skin type and needs.
Priscella M.
This product was just okay for me. I didn’t feel it did anything for my skin. I did like the packaging and how easy it was to use but other than that I won’t be repurchasing. Maybe it will work for others but not for me.
Brianna G.
Baudette , MN
Helps control the oiliness of my skin without over drying it and as a result producing more oil. It makes my skin feel refreshed and does help it look clearer and more tone throughout the day. It helps keep my skin from looking shiney half way through my day
Hayley S.
Stevens Point
This product is so great for the skin. It makes your skin so soft and removes dead skin. I would recommend this to anyone looking. It is reasonable in price and you definitely will not be disappointed.
Angie A.
This stuff really works for my oily face. it’s very gentle to my sensitive skin it definitely helped me with my oily skin. This item is really affordable and I recommend everyone to buy cause it really work !
Paige C.
Largo, FL
Great product it is a must try if you have not. I have combination skin and this balances my skin perfect. I would recommend this to anyone with combination skin. I promise you will love it like I do.
Michele W.
Des Moines , IA
This stuff is great for oily skin! It doesn’t make my skin overly dry, but it also doesn’t feel oily. It’s the perfect in the middle. I use this every morning and night after I wash my face.
Karen R.
It’s been a few years since I have used Clinique because I didn’t feel they offered a line for aging skin. Well to my surprise they did and I thought I would give this a try. I’ve been using this product for 1 1/2 months and it feels good on the skin, and it’s of course fragrance free. I haven’t yet seen a noticeable difference yet and when I will try re purchase.
Brittany M.
Malvern, AR
It burned. So bad. But the end result wasn’t terrible. It was given to me because I have sensitive skin, and honestly the end result was okay. But it felt like a chemical burn. Probably wouldn’t buy for myself, though.
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
Would this be good for combo and sensitive skin?
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
How would you apply this? Like pat onto skin? Under moisturizer or alone if super oily?