BeautyFaceFacial SkincareClinique
Even Better Essence Lotion for Combination Oily to Oily

Clinique Even Better Essence Lotion for Combination Oily to Oily

A ritual of renewal that infuses skin with hydration and radiance. This astounding lotion provides both instant and long-term benefits. The rich formula plumps for softer and more comfortable skin, while moisturizing ingredients help bind water to the skin surface to improve its overall condition. Soothing botanical and cucumber extracts achieve the appearance of inner radiance.

Iss it good moisturazer?
Is it good for allergic skin?
Start your review of Clinique Even Better Essence Lotion for Combination Oily to Oily!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Best product! I have sensitive skin and Clinique has been the best for me in every way for make up too ! I recommend in reviews
Melanie W.
I LOVE this lotion. I have very dry skin especially in the winter months and i apply this in the morning before my makeup and it doesn't make your skin oily. It drys down quickly and it makes your skin baby smooth and really puts moisture in the skin.
Ahsila M.
Moisture is key to good healthy skin and this product delivers just that . It combats dry skin and provides a healthy natural even tone . I never have to worry about having flaky caked on look when using this product
Brandi C.
Marlton, NJ
Love this product. Gives great moisture without feeling heavy. Smells weird though. Expensive.
Julie-Irene N.
I love Clinique products so I feel I am bit biased. However, I used the even better lotion twice a day for a month and people commented to me how great my skin looked! As someone who gets acne around that time of the month, I should note that the lotion does not do anything to qwell that.
Angela B.
Corp Christi, TX
I LOVE this lotion! I first used it a year ago and it’s amazing. The price isn’t to bad for it. It definitely met my expectations due to it being very effective. I have combination skin and this made my face feel so smooth.
Marianna R.
I love using toner. It’s a must to even out skin tone. It’s not oily at all. And doesn’t leave a greasy feeling after.
Valerie O.
Anaheim, CA
I'm the winter days my face gets a little dry and I automatically go to this it helps so much I use it before my makeup to help me apply it better and to keep my face hydrating
Neena V.
Santa Clara, CA
Love this product! Its a part of my daily skin care routine. It's very gentle on my skin.
Maggie J.
MasonOH
my favorite lotion to use on my skin, and is only a little pricey. Met all of my expectations and is super gentle on all skin types
Zamira R.
San Marcos, TX
This is absolutely amazing! I've been using it for months and it really improves the dry patches in my face caused from treating my acne with medication. This is absorbed nicely by the skin and it goes a long way. It smells great and is extremely light weight.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
MAIA E.