BY CLINIQUE

A ritual of renewal that infuses skin with hydration and radiance. This astounding lotion provides both instant and long-term benefits. The rich formula plumps for softer and more comfortable skin, while moisturizing ingredients help bind water to the skin surface to improve its overall condition. Soothing botanical and cucumber extracts achieve the appearance of inner radiance.

• How would you apply this? Like pat onto skin? Under moist...1 Answers
  • Would this be good for combo and sensitive skin?1 Answers
Clinique Even Better Essence Lotion for Combination Oily to Oily
  • "Best product! I have sensitive skin and Clinique has been the best for me in every way for make up too ! I recommend " in 13 reviews
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Overall I'm super pleased with this product. The oil isn't greasy whatsoever. It says 2-3 drops will do the job, but I use way more (maybe 10?). Even though I've used quite a bit in just 6 days the bottle looks nearly untouched. It leaves a yellow/orange look to your face, so I usually put it on before bed. A little bit to dry spots during the daytime isn't too obvious, but that'll probably depend on your skin tone. Every morning I wake up and my skin feels INCREDIBLY soft and smoothed. I've struggled with intense acne for a good year or so now. I've easily invested a good couple hundred of dollars from high end to questionable companies. I love love love that this is animal friendly and so natural. I highly recommend this product and will continue to explore/ test this company's line of cosmetics. The one thing that aggravated me a bit was the fact I payed for one day shipping but it came in two days. Otherwise if you're questioning on wether or not to invest in this don't think about it too much. It's quality for it's price? AMAZING
Jessy G.
Gainesville, GA
I love this stuff because I have EXTREMELY oily skin and I used to have to pat my face in the middle of the day because it would be lunch time and my face would look like I just went on a run kind of sweaty/oily but now this stuff is helping my skin keep my makeup looking fresh all day!
Kiley K.
Chicago
Very rehydrating and soft!!  My skin feels more smooth than ever.  Not too oily either. I have VERY SENSITIVE SKIN AND THIS IS IT!!!  If i didnt come accross this.  Id probably look like im 60 and im only 25. I have so many problems.
Angie A.
This stuff really works for my oily face. it’s very gentle to my sensitive skin it definitely helped me with my oily skin. This item is really affordable and I recommend everyone to buy cause it really work !
Kristen L.
N Chesterfld, VA
Used to use this before I was recommend recommended Thayer's Brand. It smelled of strong alcohol and always felt like it completely stripped my face of oils (even the good ones) after using this for a month I felt like my face was always dry and more inflamed. I guess for oily skin it may be great but for my dry combination skin I felt it was too overdrying for me!
Karen R.
Uniontown , OH
It’s been a few years since I have used Clinique because I didn’t feel they offered a line for aging skin. Well to my surprise they did and I thought I would give this a try. I’ve been using this product for 1 1/2 months and it feels good on the skin, and it’s of course fragrance free. I haven’t yet seen a noticeable difference yet and when I will try re purchase.
Kimberly H.
I love this product it's very creamy very thick and consistency I use it on my hands before bed in my feet as I get out of the shower leaves my skin very silky and soft and it smells amazing
Mackenzie C.
I actually use this lotion for my hands and my face. My face stays oily throughout the day and night and putting this lotion on my face really helps control getting over oily!
Josephine O.
Marietta, GA
I have super blotchy skin and I can't even begin to tell you how even this has made my skin tone after only using for one week! Just started using this product, but I will definitely be buying this product again! Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions™ Clarifying Lotion
Priscella M.
This product was just okay for me. I didn’t feel it did anything for my skin. I did like the packaging and how easy it was to use but other than that I won’t be repurchasing. Maybe it will work for others but not for me.
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
How would you apply this? Like pat onto skin? Under moisturizer or alone if super oily?
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
Would this be good for combo and sensitive skin?