Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Correcting Hand Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 15 2.5 oz uploaded by Michael F.Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Correcting Hand Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 15 2.5 oz uploaded by Shelby W.

BY CLINIQUE

A soothing hand cream that moisturizes and helps create a more even skintone. This rejuvenating hand cream helps reverse the appearance of dark spots, age spots, and discolorations, producing a smoother, clearer skintone. The gentle UVA/UVB sunscreen and calming botanicals work to prevent future darkening, leaving hands feeling soft, supple, and moisturized all day long. see more...

• Is this hydrating and okay for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Does this actually work and how often do you have to use it.1 Answers
  • Does this product actually work well?1 Answers
Shelby W.
Sunnyvale , Ca
This is the most disgusting smelling product I have ever used in my life. It smell as if someone left a glass of red wine out for two weeks. I would NEVER use this product again!!!
CLAIRE S.
Henderson, KY
I love this lotion. A few years ago I started getting dark spots on my hands. The Even Better Dark Spot Correcting Hand Cream Broad Spectrum SPF15 really did fade my spots.
Natalie M.
I got a sample of this stuff with a sephora order to see if buying a wole bottle was worth it, but it was not. I found that even though my skin felt soft it was very oily. the cream didn't absorb well so my skin looked shinny.
Chelsie W.
London
Thai product leaves yor skin feeling hydrated and moisturied, the product is affordable so your can keep on buying when t runs out
Claribel D.
Bayamon, PR
I used this product for months as directed but doesn't work.
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this product actually work well?
stephanie f.
Cartersville, GA
Does this actually work and how often do you have to use it.
Amber D.
Tulsa, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this hydrating and okay for sensitive skin?