Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Correcting Hand Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 15 2.5 oz uploaded by Michael F.Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Correcting Hand Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 15 2.5 oz uploaded by Shelby W.

BY CLINIQUE

A soothing hand cream that moisturizes and helps create a more even skintone. This rejuvenating hand cream helps reverse the appearance of dark spots, age spots, and discolorations, producing a smoother, clearer skintone. The gentle UVA/UVB sunscreen and calming botanicals work to prevent future darkening, leaving hands feeling soft, supple, and moisturized all day long. see more...

• Is this hydrating and okay for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Does this actually work and how often do you have to use it.1 Answers
  • Does this product actually work well?1 Answers
Nathalia C.
Other than the strong sunscreen smell, this product is a home run. It's so important to take care of your hands! It's easy to apply, spreads easily, and is gentle on the skin. It's very rare to find a hand cream with SPF, so I will definitely be purchasing this cream again.
Chelsea A.
Dayton, OH
First off, this product is expensive. I spent a good chunk of change at Macy's to help cure an awful age spot I have above my eyebrow and spots along my cheeks from sun damage. This product even comes with an insert color guide so you can check the progress of your spots. I went through the entire bottle and my spots did not change color at all. Very heartbreaking.
Janice C.
I wasn't able to buy it at the store, but I was able to get a sample of it. I love it. To me it seems like it is similar to their face version, but for the hands. I wish that the SPF would be a little higher.
Jessica C.
I love this stuff! It makes my hands softer, and its fragrance free. So I don't get a nasty headache from a scent all day. The biggest reason why I purchased this was the SPF. However, I do wish the SPF was higher, at least SPF 30. At least it's broad spectrum, which is super nice.
Karley S.
De Pere, WI
It helps to fade the darkspots on your hands. It lasts up to 3 hand washes so you don't always need to keep applying! it comes in two different sizes so you can always get the smaller one first to try it out!
Katie D.
It works on wrinkles on hands as well! A little pricey for what I wanted to pay but really loved this product. Will buy again!
Taylyn C.
Fairfield, ca
This product didn't really work for me! I was a little disappointed to be honest! I had high hopes :(
Minerva S.
I love Clinique products. I tried this product and it absolutely works. I find that this is all pro stuff!
Alyca M.
Windsor, NC
I love this product for waking and putting it on and run out the door
Jocelyn J.
Conroe, TX
This helped me clear some of my old acne scars up. You have to use consistently in order to see the results
Amber D.
Tulsa, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this hydrating and okay for sensitive skin?
stephanie f.
Cartersville, GA
Does this actually work and how often do you have to use it.
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this product actually work well?