Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Correcting Hand Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 15 2.5 oz uploaded by Shelby W.Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Correcting Hand Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 15 2.5 oz uploaded by Michael F.

BY CLINIQUE

A soothing hand cream that moisturizes and helps create a more even skintone. This rejuvenating hand cream helps reverse the appearance of dark spots, age spots, and discolorations, producing a smoother, clearer skintone. The gentle UVA/UVB sunscreen and calming botanicals work to prevent future darkening, leaving hands feeling soft, supple, and moisturized all day long. see more...

• Is this hydrating and okay for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Does this actually work and how often do you have to use it.1 Answers
  • Does this product actually work well?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nathalia C.
Nathalia C.
Other than the strong sunscreen smell, this product is a home run. It's so important to take care of your hands! It's easy to apply, spreads easily, and is gentle on the skin. It's very rare to find a hand cream with SPF, so I will definitely be purchasing this cream again.
Jocelyn J.
Jocelyn J.
Conroe, TX
This helped me clear some of my old acne scars up. You have to use consistently in order to see the results
CLAIRE S.
CLAIRE S.
Henderson, KY
I love this lotion. A few years ago I started getting dark spots on my hands. The Even Better Dark Spot Correcting Hand Cream Broad Spectrum SPF15 really did fade my spots.
Minerva S.
Minerva S.
I love Clinique products. I tried this product and it absolutely works. I find that this is all pro stuff!
Taylyn C.
Taylyn C.
Fairfield, ca
This product didn't really work for me! I was a little disappointed to be honest! I had high hopes :(
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Sunnyvale , Ca
This is the most disgusting smelling product I have ever used in my life. It smell as if someone left a glass of red wine out for two weeks. I would NEVER use this product again!!!
Alyca M.
Alyca M.
Windsor, NC
I love this product for waking and putting it on and run out the door
Katie D.
Katie D.
It works on wrinkles on hands as well! A little pricey for what I wanted to pay but really loved this product. Will buy again!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I love this stuff! It makes my hands softer, and its fragrance free. So I don't get a nasty headache from a scent all day. The biggest reason why I purchased this was the SPF. However, I do wish the SPF was higher, at least SPF 30. At least it's broad spectrum, which is super nice.
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Dayton, OH
First off, this product is expensive. I spent a good chunk of change at Macy's to help cure an awful age spot I have above my eyebrow and spots along my cheeks from sun damage. This product even comes with an insert color guide so you can check the progress of your spots. I went through the entire bottle and my spots did not change color at all. Very heartbreaking.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Tulsa, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this hydrating and okay for sensitive skin?
stephanie f.
stephanie f.
Cartersville, GA
Does this actually work and how often do you have to use it.
Suzanne B.
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
Does this product actually work well?