Clinique Even Better Concealer

A creamy, stay-put concealer with vitamin C. This expert concealer helps cover dark spots and discolorations. Available in a range of natural-looking shades, it helps skin look brighter and more even-toned. Team it with Even Better Makeup SPF 15 for instant perfecting. For continued benefits—even after you take it off—partner with Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector.

I have a hard time blending and setting this concealer, any tips? [user:lilian_degaby_makeup]
Does this give good coverage and does it go on smooth? I have oily skin so I was wondering
Start your review of Clinique Even Better Concealer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
this item is great with brightening areas of the face and concealing the under eye. it's very easy to use and smooths on very easily without it looking like cake on your face. you can add foundation on it and it blends together very nicely. i would definitely buy this again in reviews
Full coverage and give my face this luminous look to it. I started using it about a month ago and along with all of the compliments that I have been receiving I also notice that my face has been breaking out a lot less which is always a plus! Must try!in reviews
Tiha N.
Not my favorite. It tends to dry my sensitive skin and doesn’t do a very good job of concealing. Clinique used to have a concealer chubby stick which worked so much better. Please consider bringing back the old concealer.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
Clinique has some good make up products including their concealer, but they are expensive. I love Clinique, but it's honestly not worth the money.
Firdous A.
University Pl, WA
Love this product works great ! Does not crease i bought this product at sephora and I love it! Worth the money
Karen Z.
This product helped a lot for my face, I am now very allergic, some comestic products have fascinated me, it has made my skin more batural than ever, I highly recommend these products
Janessa K.
Brantley, AL
This concealer rocks it hides all those stubborn pimples scares and blotchy place on you face I use this and believe it or not that tube last forever I love hiding my dark circle under the eyes with this make me look young and refreshed
Olivia C.
Holmdel, NJ
Lauren W.
This is great stuff. Awesome coverage that is long lasting. Goes well over my BB cream. I think it's too heavy for undereye but you can use lightly. Good on blemishes. Would recommend but you can find a good product for a more affordable price. Clinique is a great brand where you know you get very quality product. Try looking at TJ MAXX, Marshalls or Ross or Nordstrom rack for any discounts. Check haute look online as well before you pay full price ! :)
BEKAH S.
hope mills, NC
I got to try this at the mall the other week, i didn't buy, but i would defiantly think about it. It feels great on your skin and and is easy to remove at the end of the day.
Sarah  B.
Watertown, SD
Clinique is the best product! This concealer works really well! The price is a little high, but in the end it's worth it.
Haley C.
Charlotte, NC
No matter how many layers I apply this concealer it never seems to cover up my under eye circles. It is also impossible to blend in to your skin so that you can even see the streaks where you tried to blend in the concealer. Still trying to find a possible use for this so I won't have to just throw it away.