BY CLINIQUE

A creamy, stay-put concealer with vitamin C. This expert concealer helps cover dark spots and discolorations. Available in a range of natural-looking shades, it helps skin look brighter and more even-toned. Team it with Even Better Makeup SPF 15 for instant perfecting. For continued benefits—even after you take it off—partner with Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector. see more...

• Does this give good coverage and does it go on smooth? I have oil...2 Answers
Makayla B.
Sparks , NV
Man oh man do I wish these products were in a simple drug store such as Walmart or Walgreens.
Clinique is AMAZING and their products are truly great!
I have very oily skin and I find it very hard to find a concealer and foundation that not only works well, but keeps my skin looking great even after removing my makeup. I hate large irritated pores after removing my makeup and this is the only stuff that doesn't do that to my skin. I give this whole makeup/skincare line a HUGE THUMBS UP AND 5 STARS! 👍👍
Ashlee R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This item is great with brightening areas of the face and concealing the under eye. It's very easy to use and smooths on very easily without it looking like cake on your face. You can add foundation on it and it blends together very nicely. I would definitely buy this again
Margaret D.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although it does not cause irritation, I found this concealer to be way to thick. In fact, when I bought it from sephora, it was recommended that I also buy the clique rich eye cream to thin it out. Had good coverage, but just wasn't easy to use. Won't buy again for the price point.
Lauren W.
This is great stuff. Awesome coverage that is long lasting. Goes well over my BB cream. I think it's too heavy for undereye but you can use lightly. Good on blemishes. Would recommend but you can find a good product for a more affordable price. Clinique is a great brand where you know you get very quality product. Try looking at TJ MAXX, Marshalls or Ross or Nordstrom rack for any discounts. Check haute look online as well before you pay full price ! :)
Olivia C.
Holmdel, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Full coverage and give my face this luminous look to it. I started using it about a month ago and along with all of the compliments that I have been receiving I also notice that my face has been breaking out a lot less which is always a plus! Must try!
Haley C.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Chamois
No matter how many layers I apply this concealer it never seems to cover up my under eye circles. It is also impossible to blend in to your skin so that you can even see the streaks where you tried to blend in the concealer. Still trying to find a possible use for this so I won't have to just throw it away.
BEKAH S.
hope mills
Review for: Almond
I got to try this at the mall the other week, i didn't buy, but i would defiantly think about it. It feels great on your skin and and is easy to remove at the end of the day.
Amy L.
Best concealer ever!!! Hides dark circles & lasts a very long time. Tad bit expensive but very worth it to get rid of undereye and blemishes. Easy to apply!!
Sarah  B.
Watertown, SD
Review for: Chamois
Clinique is the best product! This concealer works really well! The price is a little high, but in the end it's worth it.
Maredith H.
Chicopee, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love the Clinique Even Better Concealer. It had a huge variety of colors and the coverage is great.
Sabira H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give good coverage and does it go on smooth? I have oily skin so I was wondering